• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

neoism

awwwwwwyis TTS

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=659249&_REFERER=http%3A%2F%2Fsearch.daum.net%2Fsearch%3Fnil_suggest%3Dsugsch%26w%3Dtot%26DA%3DGIQ%26sq%3Dsm%26o%3D4%26sugo%3D15%26q%3Dsm%25EC%2597%2594%25ED%2584%25B0%25ED%2585%258C%25EC%259D%25B8%25EB%25A8%25BC%25ED%258A%25B8

23026070781_24d58b262e_o.jpg

<3

No No Eul

How amazing is that the Yezi f. Hanhae track is charting way better that the Truedy ft. Tiffany song?

It's pretty great. #TeamSchadenfreude as Asian Junkie would say. Also, now that the show's over, I really hope Yezi gets the exposure she deserves.

Regarding the finale, I kind of admire the producers for having the audacity to stick to their horrendously biased guns right to the very end. The bastards.

Gosh.

Eldren

How amazing is that the Yezi f. Hanhae track is charting way better that the Truedy ft. Tiffany song?

I really didn't see this one coming, and I'm not sure that the Tiffany solo is going to end up being a good idea.

It's the superior song and it shows. Kind of like how Puss was the best charting song from season 1. Also I saw pics from a Yezi photoshoot earlier so hopefully she starts getting some well deserved popularity.

feist_

Banned
Seriously though is this BoA live clip the greatest tool for world peace? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jBCDVlGdAKQ
TWICE (&#53944;&#50752;&#51060;&#49828;) - LIKE A FOOL
I always skip this song based on the generic first 10 seconds, but it is so good.
Yes.

And yeah, boring intro aside, Like A Fool is one of the best songs, if not the best, from Twice.

Dynamic Duo J.O.T.S. goes hard without being try hard. Jay Park take notes.

*child model* &#51060;&#47336;&#48120;, son dam bi, [OMG members] seunghee, jiho, mimi, yooa, binnie [/OMG members], gong seung yeon, jiyeon

llehuty

I can't believe you didn't post this yet Peru...
BoA / &#12300;Lookbook&#12301;MUSIC VIDEO SHORT Ver.
Great, as usual, can't wait to get the fulltrack!

Damn, this is great. I was expecting a Xmas single taking into account the release date, glad I was wrong. Dance version needs to happen.

The song is missing some umph, but I'm glad that they went back to experimenting after the safe release that was Ah yeah! The MV is meh.

Peru

Ah Yeah wasn't really safe. You can say it borrowed some hit 'factors' from Up Down like the single syllable-based chorus, but it was really quite a weird and unconventional pop song - all those rap verses torpedoing the song, stop and start - quite experimental.

Damn, this is great. I was expecting a Xmas single taking into account the release date, glad I was wrong. Dance version needs to happen.

A new version of Meri Kuri is a b-side to try to capitalize on the season a bit. Lookbook dance is cool stuff.

llehuty

Sungah getting fancams while sitting, who else but the best idol in the scene? I really like how she has the short hair styled in this.

On the other hand... the new single is not sounding very promising...

Ah Yeah wasn't really safe. You can say it borrowed some hit 'factors' from Up Down like the single syllable-based chorus, but it was really quite a weird and unconventional pop song - all those rap verses torpedoing the song, stop and start - quite experimental.

It was basically Up & Down 2.0, with the rap verses split through all the song. The chorus is almost a carbon copy. I enjoyed Ah Yeah, but it wasn't a very exciting follow up, although it did make a lot of sense in the context it was released.

luso

"Hot Pink" if you know what I mean..
Very fast first impressions: As AOA's Heart Attack at some parts sounds to me too many things, random voices, special effects, are happening at once. I still don't like the rapper's voice but it sounds worst? Up & Down soundish on chorus confirmed! Too similar imo, biggest fault, theme and variations. 2nd strike? It's still listenable but not impressive.

llehuty

[Teaser] APRIL(&#50640;&#51060;&#54532;&#47540;) 1st Single Album Boing Boing Logo Motion
So Somin's departure was preplanned or what? This is so weird.

[MV] The Legend (&#51204;&#49444;) _ &#49552;&#53681; (NAIL)
Smoooth.

&#45796;&#48708;&#52824; Davichi - &#51060; &#49692;&#44036; Moment Official M/V
Surprised that nobody linked this. It was released 2 weeks ago and it features Boram... so I guess they are still part of CCM? I lost track after all the fake outs.

BEAST - &#12300;&#26368;&#24460;&#12398;&#19968;&#35328;&#12301;&#65288;MUSIC VIDEO&#65289; (SAIGONO HITOKOTO)
Allright J-ballad.

Pendulum

Top Bottom