• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

isuzu

Dahyun's impact is real.

2vwyfkC.gif

Hate train already leaving the station. Seems like White Fox are guaranteed to become another success for SM.

I quite like it. It's no News obviously, but they've had worse. Only heard it with the shitty speakers at my work so far though. The song lacks a climax, but it's pretty consistent. Girls look amazing.

Anyone watching Reply 1998? Forgot it was starting around now until I heard Oh Hyuk's OST song for it - [응답하라 1988 Part 3] 오혁 (OH HYUK) - 소녀 (A Little Girl) MV

Waiting for it to end so I can marthon it. Response seems more positive than I was expecting.

luso

9M sounds a loooong 2-verse song. Maybe it's YT sound mix but the voices are hardly distinguishable from the instrumental. Not memorable.

CUfd4q8UcAEvg0L.jpg

12237085_1649729635305343_1275924363_n.jpg

No No Eul

Man, that new Neon Bunny track is pretty bloody good.

Solid effort. I suspect it might be a bit of a grower.

Anyone watching Reply 1998?

I only just started watching it yesterday. Took me a while to find some decent subs. The first episode was rather promising. Hyeri sure did steal a scene or two.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain

Hell yes. That's more like it. I fuggin love these women. I really hope they get out of nugu hell at some point. Top tier girlgroup. It's no Hurt Locker, but it's better than anything non-f(x) that SM put out this year. And YG. I said it.

tumblr_ny98zvycfu1regqeqnl.jpg

Now watch them get tetanus from stepping on that rusty staircase, immediately halting the promos while SNSD and Big Bang top the charts with acapella renditions of the Resident Evil Dual Shock OST.

llehuty

Fucking Brave Bros that forgot to add a chorus to the song. They look great and bless Sungah having the highlight during the breakdown (and not rapping). Overall, quite boring song, but knowing koreans, this will probably become their biggest hit yet, so I guess we are going to get something positive out of this, right? RIGHT?

Hell yes. That's more like it. I fuggin love these women. I really hope they get out of nugu hell at some point. Top tier girlgroup. It's no Hurt Locker, but it's better than anything non-f(x) that SM put out this year. And YG. I said it.
Someone forgot Shinee, Boa and Red Velvet's Automatic exist.
Totally spot on on the YG side of things.

Now watch them get tetanus from stepping on that rusty staircase, immediately halting the promos while SNSD and Big Bang top the charts with acapella renditions of the Resident Evil Dual Shock OST.
I need this in my life.

tumblr_n740huDk591ru86roo1_250.gif

llehuty

NPI - Vampire
Lol at the name of these nugus (The initials of "No fucking idea" in spanish).
The outfits are also a tragic, but it does seem like they couldn't even afford shooting a MV.
And this Vixx inspired groups need to change it up a bit with the 6 members and one annoying rapper formula.

The song is kind of a banger though.

EXID 이엑스아이디 - Rock This Hot Pink 락디스 핫핑크 (Nugu Who? Mashup / Remix)

Lmao, this kind of works somehow. Completely hilarious.

에프엑스 fx - 4 Walls (Nugu Who? Remix)
This song didn't need a remix, but it's still good.

F0rneus

Tears in the rain
NPI - Vampire
The outfits are also a tragic, but it does seem like they couldn't even afford shooting a MV.
And this Vixx inspired groups need to change it up a bit with the 6 members and one annoying rapper formula.

That's the k-pop equivalent of the struggle sandwich. Poor kids. The worst part is that yeah, the song is banging.

PInk Tape

Banned
NPI - Vampire

Lord you weren't joking. Those outfits and makeup, while tragic and a crime, are the only things that are making them stand out from other guy groups.

I do agree that the song is a bop.

BSCEhps.gif

mv edit: [MV] SURAN(수란) _ Calling in Love (Feat. Beenzino(빈지노))

Wow just wow. I love everything about this.

PInk Tape

Banned
Every project Suran's been involved in this past year has been fantastic. Best New Individual Artist 2015.
I've been keeping track of her since she collaborated with Primary and Beenzino on Mannequin. She's one of my favorite artists this year ^_^

I've never seen here face before but good lord, she's hella pretty.

That shot of her strutting at 1:23 with that white sweater... damn son. I'm in love.

Brb, gonna try to avatar that lol.

Oh yeah, the music is fnckin' amazing too.

Something like this?

suran1_zpsdidzhdpn.png

me waiting for Yoongi rn
zxzPrhN.jpg

He looks so fine with that mint green hair and those fake tattoos tbh.

JKTrix

Is this site only accessible in Korea or something? I just get a 403 Forbidden when I want some Jaekyung.
This also caused me some distress when I came across it a little while ago. Haven't tried from a Korean IP yet...

PSY is just wrapping up his first V-App broadcast, revealing his 7th album and talked a little bit about his post Gangnam Style career in kind of a weird, sort of apologetic tone (based on the sparse translation). He'll be performing both of his title tracks from the album (one is for 'export', the other is for Korea) at the MAMAs.

Eldren

Fucking Brave Bros that forgot to add a chorus to the song.

He was too busy recording himself saying "baby" to come up with a chorus. Man's got priorities.

I like it. Yeah, it's no Sweetune but hopefully it does well. AOA signed the same Faustian pact and they're doing pretty well for themselves now so fingers crossed that 9 Muses have the same success.

Top Bottom