• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT6| Thank You for Love

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
tumblr_nxwnpqDPfk1rlzlwyo1_500.jpg
The full set is out now and it's very nice.

Edit: here http://www.marieclairekorea.com/mobile/sub/view.asp?option1=celebrity&midx=12495

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
urge to avatar shinhye & hani rising...

someone somewhere is drafting laws both to charge hani with crimes and nationally honor her for her beauty.

Pendulum

That got released a while back.

---

9Muses "Lost" track preview video
llehuty's not gonna like the title track

---

[MV] San E, Mad Clown (San E, 매드클라운) _ Sour Grapes (못먹는 감)

---

Unpretty Rapstar 2 episode 10 is now subbed on DramaFever.

Speaking of UPRS, KittiB has joined Brand New Music.

Also:
Meeting with Star News for an interview prior to the release of their single Hot Pink, LE revealed, “Awhile ago, I received an offer to appear in the female rapper program (Mnet’s Unpretty Rapstar). But I thought it didn’t fit me so I refused.”

She continued, “I saw it through TV before but I don’t think its right for me. Disses are not the entity of hip-hop but I think it is being maximized. When I write rap, rather than going for complete hip-hop I like melodical rap. I don’t have a desire for winning and as I’m a style that thinks it’s okay to just like it, I figured that I shouldn’t go out on it.”

---

Show Champion 151118:
Dynamic Duo - Jam
EXID - Hot Pink
Brown Eyed Girls - Brave New World

llehuty

9Muses "Lost" track preview video
llehuty's not gonna like the title track
They are testing my faith so damn hard. Totally ok if they end up pulling a Girl's Day thanks to this.

I feel like "Best Jay Park song" should be a category in awards shows, like he just keeps releasing singles/MV non stop. He has more than 10 songs released this year in youtube + the collaborations that aren't there like Gain's Apple.

The winner would be Solo though, that song is so good. Yezi version is also nice, but the Loco verse throws me off.

ramyeon

Don't have much time to post on GAF these days but just want to say how much I love the new Neon Bunny that came out the other day.

But I'm still annoyed that it was only a single.

Peru

The Seoul Uni 'out' lesbian student president candidate won the election (she was the only candidate) - the students voted 'for' or 'against', and 86,8% voted 'for'.

PInk Tape

Banned
I think this is my favorite shot from the Nylon photoshoot:

sis, you stan I.M, let's be chingus and bond over kpop rappers

gCx9AAZ.gif

Sounds like a plan :3 My biases usually are the rappers ^_^

KJz71FB.gif

The selca thirst is real.

I really like this! I appreciate Mad Clown stepping out of his comfort zone and being a bit more cutesy in this MV.

Somebody has to be fncking with me with all these concerts lol.

Ailee came here last time, now A-Pinkeu's next... all my waifus are coming to town lol. Now I just need Kisum to come and Wonder Girls to come back then I'll definitely be able to confirm that somebody is watching me in this thread lol.

/tinfoil hat

I don't think I'll be going though, Jan 6th is cutting too close and I'll probably be in Vegas for CES so idk yet.

Horse Fany is interested though so we'll see lol.

luso

Set list, almost all of Lion Heart album.
CUVRgljVEAAEiD6.png

Party with "marshmallow, hot choco, cappuccino" lyrics instead of alcohol beverages.

Top Bottom