• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, sorry. :(

Unfortunately since we're such a small company (just two people) keeping track of special shipping requests is too difficult. We did that with Breach & Clear, Saturday Morning RPG, and Oddworld - as a result they took up to 3 1/2 weeks each to ship out. Hopefully when we have an opportunity to grow and hire some more hands, this would be logistically feasible.

It's a possibility that One Way Heroics will end up on sale at the same time as our final September game (sorry for the exhausting month), which would still give you an opportunity to save some shipping.

The final game is really exciting - an indie game that I would consider quite big. Dunno where it would register on everyone else's scale for relevance but I'm excited for it!

Tbh after I wrote it I thought about how unreasonable it would be to track which people want them shipped together and which don't and hold onto all the extra copies. But it didn't hurt to ask :p. Looking forward to the reveal of the last game.

I haven't played it yet (my copy hasn't arrived yet). I was reading the Unachievable Trophies thread over at PlayStation Trophies and someone mentioned there's one trophy that requires you to kill enemies in a certain mission but there aren't any enemies in the mission. They weren't any more specific, but I'll post the link in a second.

Edit: http://www.playstationtrophies.org/forum/5737438-post6426.html

(Deadline dev) This is an unfortunately widespread issue but it's been fixed in the current dev build, we're working on a patch and aiming to have it done and sent off to Sony for cert this week. I'd definitely recommend holding off playing until that goes through.

Tapejara

(Deadline dev) This is an unfortunately widespread issue but it's been fixed in the current dev build, we're working on a patch and aiming to have it done and sent off to Sony for cert this week. I'd definitely recommend holding off playing until that goes through.

Great to hear!

Semoreh

I got Xeodrifter for PS4 from eBay however the disc is loose. Can anything be done about that? Asking just in case before I open it.

Also, there's a hole through the UPC under the plastic wrap. Is that normal?

From what I've read, the loose disc issue is commonplace but isn't dangerous for the disc itself. It's just unsettling, don't worry !

We got confirmation that Dragon Fantasy should ship out to us by our request date (September 2nd) - so we're confident in the September 9th date on that. One Way Heroics is the one we're unsure of right now.

Any ETA for the announcement of September's last mystery game?

Got to finish case mock ups - maybe a week? Don't want to overload people with announcements. Two of our big October games might end up getting announced within the next two weeks as well - I just need to finish the reversible cover art. :)

Shizuka

Got to finish case mock ups - maybe a week? Don't want to overload people with announcements. Two of our big October games might end up getting announced within the next two weeks as well - I just need to finish the reversible cover art. :)

Getting pretty excited about the future.

Clov

I'm really hoping the Vita version of VA-11 HALL-A gets picked up by you guys. I think that one was aiming for an October release?

The two big October releases are PS4 only. The final September game is PS4/Vita. Volume may hit in October and there is also another big game slated! Busy month but people will be really excited about the games.

November has a really awesome game slated that is only on Vita.

The two big October releases are PS4 only. The final September game is PS4/Vita. Volume may hit in October and there is also another big game slated! Busy month but people will be really excited about the games.

Omg, I really hope Volume lands in October. The sooner the better on that one! Is it because you're waiting to stick Volume Coda on the PS4 disk so you can release both consoles together? :p

At least if the October games are PS4 only my wallet can have a bit of a breather.

Olengie

You can never overload us with announcements

Olengie

Just to make sure. Nothing on the Vita will come out in October?

Semoreh

Just to make sure. Nothing on the Vita will come out in October?

Only the two big games are PS4 exclusive. It says nothing on the Vita games, and as far as we know, there's at least Volume to be released on Vita in October as Yian said.

I think the final September release might be ROM and the Vita exclusive in November is Valhalla.

Excuse me, but what does ROM stands for ? :x

Het_Nkik

Is this usually a problem for PS4 discs? With the anti scratch layer I'd think just a loose disc wouldn't be enough to scratch it. The only loose PS4 games I've got have been from stores and never had scratches.

I've owned my PS4 for less than a year and I've received games in the mail with loose discs... I think 4 times already. Compare that to the 3 times that happened with PS3 games for the lifetime I owned the system. PS4 discs definitely seem to come loose during transit more than any other system.

But yeah, even when the disc looks scratched because of being loose, the "scratches" wipe away no problem with a micro fiber cloth and the disc looks flawless once again.

Clive

Soldner-X 2 and Breach & Clear finally arrived in Canada today. Not sure if it was at the shipping center, mailing transit or customs process but the envelope had been cut open at the bottom and then taped shut with transparent packing tape. No big deal since everything was intact and nothing was missing but it just felt a but strange.

Been looking forward to replaying Soldner with the new trophy list so here we go!

Now you're getting me a little worried. I'm still waiting on my Soldner-X 2 game/soundtrack bundle. My order page says it hasn't shipped yet. (I'm in the US)

Soldner-X 2 and Breach & Clear finally arrived in Canada today. Not sure if it was at the shipping center, mailing transit or customs process but the envelope had been cut open at the bottom and then taped shut with transparent packing tape. No big deal since everything was intact and nothing was missing but it just felt a but strange.

Been looking forward to replaying Soldner with the new trophy list so here we go!
Probably customs. While they're cool, I bet the black envelopes raise some flags. Looks like this time all orders to Canada were held up
Now you're getting me a little worried. I'm still waiting on my Soldner-X 2 game/soundtrack bundle. My order page says it hasn't shipped yet. (I'm in the US)
It should have shipped a long time ago. Contact them

Got Soldner via eBay... I will not do that again. I hope things go fruitfull from now on (like the last release).

Cannot wait to play Soldner and Rainbow Moon :)

Galdius

Got my Soldner copy on the post office today.
I want to play it but I don't know if I want to open it.
I haven't opened any LRG game and I bought every Vita release.

Shizuka

Same here. I don't think I'll ever open them, since up until now (including Rainbow Moon), I had all the games digitally, for the exception of Breach & Clear, which I lost a flash sale and currently waiting for another sale.

schaft0620

Got any hints!

Thanks. Didn't know this one at all :x

I picked up the PC version in a previous Humble Narrative Bundle and quite enjoyed it. Such a charming game. The Vita release is overhauled with voice acting so I'm excited to double dip (even though the upgrades are coming to PC as well, I'm happy to support a physical release).

September = ROM?
November = Valhalla?
October no idea.

hawk2025

Same here. I don't think I'll ever open them, since up until now (including Rainbow Moon), I had all the games digitally, for the exception of Breach & Clear, which I lost a flash sale and currently waiting for another sale.

I don't expect to change anyone's mind, but...

A sealed game is simply a piece of plastic in a shelf.

It may have a game you might like, it may have a full color manual.

You will never see it or know it if you don't break a completely arbitrary wrapping of plastic and actually open it.

Shizuka

I don't expect to change anyone's mind, but...

A sealed game is simply a piece of plastic in a shelf.

It may have a game you might like, it may have a full color manual.

You will never see it or know it if you don't break a completely arbitrary wrapping of plastic and actually open it.

I'm a gamer, but I'm also a collector. If I have a digital copy of a game, I may want a physical copy just for the collector in me, the gamer is already playing that game, no need to open the physical copy in that case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom