• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Limited Run Games - Putting digital games into your hands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mine's the opposite. I got shipping confirmation on Rainbow Moon Vita, but not the others yet. I did place 3 different orders though, one for the sounds tracks, one for the vita game and then a last order for the PS4 games. At least they shipped my most important game first :)

I hope this doesn't mean our fulfillment center messed up on multiple order tracking again. 😧

On the last run they inexplicably only uploaded one tracking number for people with multiple orders (and many times the one tracking number did not correspond to the order it got added to). We're really hoping they don't make a widespread mistake on this run because if they do we have to pull everything back in house.

NDPsycho

I hope this doesn't mean our fulfillment center messed up on multiple order tracking again. 😧

On the last run they inexplicably only uploaded one tracking number for people with multiple orders (and many times the one tracking number did not correspond to the order it got added to). We're really hoping they don't make a widespread mistake on this run because if they do we have to pull everything back in house.

Me too, but mostly for the extra hassle it creates for you. You've always made things right, so I'm not concerned.

Einhandr

Only one tracking number/shipment email for me too and I also placed two separate orders. I remember this happening last time too but ended up getting both games on the same day.

Animekatt

I have two orders, and received two different tracking numbers. Got both email confirmations.

hawk2025

Just came here to reaffirm that Soldner X2 is amazing.

You haven't really played the game until you really dig into the challenges and gamechanging unlockables.

Well on my way to that Platinum!

I just played Xeodrifter and it's pretty cool.

Sure it's short and simple, but it's pretty much a Metroidvania distilled down to its core and still has everything that makes them interesting.

It's like 3 hours long so everybody should give it a chance. An afternoon well spent.

hawk2025

Sure it's short and simple, but it's pretty much a Metroidvania distilled down to its core and still has everything that makes them interesting.

It's like 3 hours long so everybody should give it a chance. An afternoon well spent.

Yeah, it's a really well-done and well-paced game with no bloat.

Definitely worth playing through.

Yeah, it's a really well-done and well-paced game with no bloat.

Definitely worth playing through.

Being able to redistribute weapon upgrades and save them in three slots was a pretty neat idea that I haven't seen done like that before. Some bigger game should steal that idea

Semoreh

Agreed, it's a good little game. Not great, but enjoyable.
A more ambitious sequel would be welcomed.

Shinriji

Fighting the same boss with almost same patterns almost killed the game for me.

Clive

My main issues with Xeodrifter were that there were no health drops which coupled with the kind of floaty controls led to some frustrating deaths. You have to take it slowly but the controls and style of game wasn't fully designed for it. The lazy boss design also felt cheap.

It's just OK in my opinion but has a few nice ideas.

Fighting the same boss with almost same patterns almost killed the game for me.

My main issues with Xeodrifter were that there were no health drops which coupled with the kind of floaty controls led to some frustrating deaths. You have to take it slowly but the controls and style of game wasn't fully designed for it. The lazy boss design also felt cheap.

It's just OK in my opinion but has a few nice ideas.

Fair points and I agree. It's definitely not perfect

dallow_bg

nods at old men
RCR shipping out and there are currently 202 copies left of the initial 3,000 run batch.
I hope to get mine soon.

Despite what some had said elsewhere, that inventory count is accurate because RCR sent out an email yesterday saying there were less than 250 left, and when I had checked stock just a couple hours earlier it was in the 230s.

So what of the standard cover....?

Steveo

Banned
Is it normal that on my account it has a complete list of all my previous orders... they all say fullfilled, but my Rainbow Moon/Shadow Complex order isn't even listed like I didn't buy it, even though the money has been taken out of my account?

Clive

Is it normal that on my account it has a complete list of all my previous orders... they all say fullfilled, but my Rainbow Moon/Shadow Complex order isn't even listed like I didn't buy it, even though the money has been taken out of my account?

Same thing happened to me last time (Soldner) and I'm guessing something caused me to get signed out from the LRG site but PayPal worked like it was supposed to. Check your PayPal email, including spam folder in a few days because that's the email address confirmations will be sent to. I have separate email addresses and don't really use the PayPal one so it was a bit confusing to me.

Hobbun

That is odd. So you don't even have an order #? The order should show on your list, that it was Paid, the day you bought it, saying if it's "Unfulfilled/Fulfilled" and finally the price.

Did you receive an email confirmation from LRG back on the 19th for the item(s) you purchased?

U2NUMB

Wait a minute.. checking my orders it still says my SÖLDNER-X 2: FINAL PROTOTYPE order is unfulfilled.... its so bad that I do not even know if I received it or not. I buy too many games...

Gonna have to check that when I get home. I assume these were shipped out as the order was over a month ago...

Steveo

Banned
That is odd. So you don't even have an order #? The order should show on your list, that it was Paid, the day you bought it, saying if it's "Unfulfilled/Fulfilled" and finally the price.

Did you receive an email confirmation from LRG back on the 19th for the item(s) you purchased?

i got an email with an order number when I initially put the order in. But it's not on my account or anything.

Wait a minute.. checking my orders it still says my SÖLDNER-X 2: FINAL PROTOTYPE order is unfulfilled.... its so bad that I do not even know if I received it or not. I buy too many games...

Gonna have to check that when I get home. I assume these were shipped out as the order was over a month ago...

It was likely shipped out. The fulfillment center messed up pretty hardcore and only marked one order for each customer as fulfilled (additional orders placed on the same day will show as unfulfilled). Don't know how they managed to mess that up.

Moofers

My copy of Shadow Complex came today. Hella fast! The disc was loose in the case, but there wasn't any damage at all. I don't hold anything against LRG for that either, I've ordered plenty of games from Amazon and Gamefly and that shit just happens sometimes.

Anyway, I'm stoked to have it and this will be my first time playing it. Id have likely never gotten around to it had it not been for this release so thanks again!

My copy of Shadow Complex came today. Hella fast! The disc was loose in the case, but there wasn't any damage at all. I don't hold anything against LRG for that either, I've ordered plenty of games from Amazon and Gamefly and that shit just happens sometimes.

Anyway, I'm stoked to have it and this will be my first time playing it. Id have likely never gotten around to it had it not been for this release so thanks again!

Mine was loose too.

Got my shipping notice two days ago, just forgot to post here. My first LRG order. Can't wait to get it...think I'll keep it wrapped since I already own shadow complex on 360 and XB1

Hobbun

Yeah! Received my copy yesterday!

Getting to be a little hard seeing a lot of people receive theirs and no notification yet on mine even being shipped.

Normally I wouldn’t care too much, but Rainbow Moon is the game I’ve been anticipating the most.

*sigh*

Shizuka

Just picked up my Soldner copy at the post office today. No shipping confirmation for Rainbow Moon yet. Waiting for the third September game announcement anytime now.

NDPsycho

Seems to be accurate this time around. It said it was my vita Rainbow Moon, and that's all it had in the package. Now to wait for the rest to ship.

AsfaeksBR

Still no shipping confirmation on Rainbow Moon, excited for One Way Heroics
and Ray Gigant and Va-11 Hall-A

Just picked up my Soldner copy at the post office today. No shipping confirmation for Rainbow Moon yet. Waiting for the third September game announcement anytime now.

How much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom