• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
If I may make a suggestion? We could stagger the games somewhat. 3 games, 2 to start. The third starts a few day-night cycles into the other games, and the initial pool of players are all the players that were lynched from the first two.

I know it must suck being someone lynched on day 1 so I'd like there to be a cushion for these players so they can keeping playing.

squidyj

It'd be great if we could get it set up so we're always just waiting on having enough players to start the next game, assuming we have enough people willing to moderate..

also, i'm scurred, someone hold me

Zatoth

Ahhh, I see that the AC thread is slowly descending into madness.
Gotta long way to go to get to our standards tho.

v1F1hk3.png

They are not even close.

Droplet

Can I get on the waiting list too? I've never played forum mafia so I've been following the last 3 games trying to get a handle on how it works. I think I've got a good idea now.

If I may make a suggestion? We could stagger the games somewhat. 3 games, 2 to start. The third starts a few day-night cycles into the other games, and the initial pool of players are all the players that were lynched from the first two.

I know it must suck being someone lynched on day 1 so I'd like there to be a cushion for these players so they can keeping playing.

It would really suck to get lynched immediately and then get lynched again in the cushion. Is there some kind of Resistance/Avalon styled mafia without lynches but instead mission based wins/losses so everyone can play the game until the end?

What I'm talking about for the unfamiliar: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Resistance_(game)

It's part of the game. It's a nice thought, but all you'd be doing is making Night 2 the first night, or whatever night you start on.

A third game might be too much. Hardly able to keep the waiting listed staffed for these 2.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
It's part of the game. It's a nice thought, but all you'd be doing is making Night 2 the first night, or whatever night you start on.

A third game might be too much. Hardly able to keep the waiting listed staffed for these 2.

Smaller games!

RetroMG

Me playing Mafia:
d81e5abdb9283b456ce5a7589e9f09e5.png

God, this is how I feel too. When I was watching from the sidelines, I was thinking, "Oh, this would be so easy, just pick through the comments, find the contradictions, it's like Phoenix Wright, but live."

Nooooooope.

Everything is so much more complicated when you are in the middle of it.

AC thread right now

Yup. And I'm in the middle of a crazy-ass weekend, too. (My birthday, a wedding, and a funeral, all in the space of three days.) I didn't even realize a new day had started until this morning, and I came back into all of the crazy.

Yup. And I'm in the middle of a crazy-ass weekend, too. (My birthday, a wedding, and a funeral, all in the space of three days.) I didn't even realize a new day had started until this morning, and I came back into all of the crazy.

Wow, your birthday is incredibly close to mine (today), unless it is today...
happy (early/belated) birthday
Also, condolences on the funeral and congrats to whoever is getting married!

RetroMG

Wow, your birthday is incredibly close to mine (today), unless it is today...
happy (early/belated) birthday
Also, condolences on the funeral and congrats to whoever is getting married!

Thanks. It was Thursday, but cool that we're close. Happy birthday!

Top Bottom