• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia [Werewolf] - Have you joined the lynch mob? Sign-up to play!

• Thread starter Deleted member 231381
  • Start date

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Nothing in either game has topped MattyG's Innocence reveal from Crab's game though.

Truly the GOAT.

Palmer_v1

Reading back on my activity in that thread, I really was such a heel...

Did Crab ever post the full activity reports? I was always curious who I might have visited in my sleep.

I'd be willing to host a game of resistance after this mafia game is done, if anyone is interested in playing that.

I'm not sure we've worked out how this would go. At a minimum, you need a way to "shuffle" the mission cards after they've been chosen. The act of voting on teams also needs to happen simultaneously.

I'd also prefer Avalon with roles. I can never get a group to play with them.

squidyj

Did Crab ever post the full activity reports? I was always curious who I might have visited in my sleep.

I'm not sure we've worked out how this would go. At a minimum, you need a way to "shuffle" the mission cards after they've been chosen. The act of voting on teams also needs to happen simultaneously.

I'd also prefer Avalon with roles. I can never get a group to play with them.

mission cards? you mean pass fail? There's no reason for that not to be a mod pm and then I would simply state the numbers. 2 pass 1 fail, etc.

As for voting the current leader would call for a vote then we'd have a blocked off time of no discussion where everyone gets a chance to vote for it, non-vote is presumed to be against.

Karkador

Banned
mission cards? you mean pass fail? There's no reason for that not to be a mod pm and then I would simply state the numbers. 2 pass 1 fail, etc.

As for voting the current leader would call for a vote then we'd have a blocked off time of no discussion where everyone gets a chance to vote for it, non-vote is presumed to be against.

The problem is that if the votes aren't simultaneous, one vote will affect another vote, and it will fundamentally change the game.

squidyj

The problem is that if the votes aren't simultaneous, one vote will affect another vote, and it will fundamentally change the game.

I question whether that's actually a problem as opposed to another potential level to the game but if it's considered to be then votes could be pmed and revealed after the fact.

Voting doesn't have to be simultaneous, if that's your goal, merely the knowledge of votes must be revealed simultaneously.

I question whether that's actually a problem as opposed to another potential level to the game but if it's considered to be then votes could be pmed and revealed after the fact.

Voting doesn't have to be simultaneous, if that's your goal, merely the knowledge of votes must be revealed simultaneously.
Set up a poll somewhere where you can only see the results after voting?

CzarTim

ZBcXS6F.gif

Haly

Are did both Villagers and Rebels take out 2? Or are rebels at 3?

Zubz

Banned
Man, that's some great news before I go down!

Also, Matty, I just want to say that I appreciate that link to the Hutt forum.

Yaaaaaaaaasssssss

We got the godfather!!!

Butbutbut... I agree with Palmer though. And czar. Game suffers a bit when people aren't so active... Like... Oceanic just didn't defend or confuse or do anything much once he was cornered. Seemed a bit resigned to his fate :(

I would have come out swinging with everything I've got when the heat is on me. Survival instinct and all that :)

But hoorayhooray we're finally not killing our power roles... Not that there are many left...???? XD

Haly

We need to pool all of our asses together for the next round.

Kevyt

Dat sacrifice in the AC thread though.

What's up with all the ass talk?

Since when are the four legged donkeys sp popular in Mafia games?

Haly

Dat sacrifice in the AC thread though.

What's up with all the ass talk?

Since when are the four legged donkeys sp popular in Mafia games?

All animals are welcome in Devillage Ass.

Top Bottom