• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Sorian

Banned
So is it safe to invite RetroMG(Nightvale) and Nin1000/SalvaPot(Harry Potter Erotica) to critique my game if we're the top 3?

Someone do me. it's blocked at work.

I think Nin might still be playing? He's more like a consultant for HP. (I could be wrong)

SalvaPot

So is it safe to invite RetroMG(Nightvale) and Nin1000/SalvaPot(Harry Potter Erotica) to critique my game if we're the top 3?

Someone do me. it's blocked at work.

Yep, we can help each other.

I think Nin might still be playing? He's more like a consultant for HP. (I could be wrong)

Nin is moderating with me since I have 6 hours a day when I have no access to the interwebs, 12 if you include sleeping hours.

Sorian

Banned
He's listed with Salva in the OP.

The way the conversation went, it sounded like he was going to be like Terra during season 3. Helped a lot with Cthulhu but still played in DR. I mean, obviously Nin can tell you for sure whenever he pops around, I'm just trying to avoid him receiving info he didn't want to get and being disqualified from playing if that was the plan.

Palmer_v1

The way the conversation went, it sounded like he was going to be like Terra during season 3. Helped a lot with Cthulhu but still played in DR. I mean, obviously Nin can tell you for sure whenever he pops around, I'm just trying to avoid him receiving info he didn't want to get and being disqualified from playing if that was the plan.

No worries. That's why I was asking before I started slinging invites.

El Topo

Come on guys. If you only happen to stumble into this thread, don't be overwhelmed, just sign up. It's a lot of fun and we're all very welcoming to new players. You can do no wrong.

There are no mistakes at Gafia, only happy little accidents.

roytheone

Come on guys. If you only happen to stumble into this thread, don't be overwhelmed, just sign up. It's a lot of fun and we're all very welcoming to new players. You can do no wrong.

There are no mistakes at Gafia, only happy little accidents.

You just want a big batch of new players so that you can try to murder them, don't you?

roytheone

Were you not mafia in NX? I think you've killed more players than I have. I've only killed one player.

Well, I never put in the kill command myself! I also never targeted a new player night 1! Swamped will be very disappointed in you when she realizes you did that.

nin1000

Banned
Everyone Relax we still got more than enough time !
no need to be that stressed or you mind end being like this fella
coffee-sylvester-cat.gif

nin1000

Banned
Yep, we can help each other.

Nin is moderating with me since I have 6 hours a day when I have no access to the interwebs, 12 if you include sleeping hours.

I am your wing man Hermano ! If you go to sleep i will wake up and bring my homies home.
You can take your siesta homes..........
Real talk now
Yes i will be more of a consultant role, since salva is the creator of this holy grail.
I am just the one watching over it and hoping it will all pan out. When the games starts i will be also a lot more active, i hope this wont concurr with me playing a game and if yes, then i will hapilly drop out of a game since i take the Harry Potter game very seriously.
Nothing will stop us two hermanos.

SalvaPot

I am your wing man Hermano ! If you go to sleep i will wake up and bring my homies home.
Real talk now
Yes i will be more of a consultant role, since salva is the creator of this holy grail.
I am just the one watching over it and hoping it will all pan out. When the games starts i will be also a lot more active, i hope this wont concurr with me playing a game and if yes, then i will hapilly drop out of a game since i take the Harry Potter game very seriously.

107211-Arnold-Schwarzenegger-biceps-h-DXwa.gif

nin1000

Banned

You got it right salva :) exactly like this. Dont worry i know how HP works but wont spill any kind of bean. Would still love to play on those other games but if there are no free slots left or i cant do both at the same time i will drop out of the game.

Ourobolus

Banned
Real talk now

giphy.gif

El Topo

Well, I never put in the kill command myself! I also never targeted a new player night 1! Swamped will be very disappointed in you when she realizes you did that.

You guys killed people over a videogame console. Me? I was Robin Hood, I killed a clone of Hitler! Unless any of our new player happens to be evil incarnate they have nothing to fear from me.

roytheone

You guys killed people over a videogame console. Me? I was Robin Hood, I killed a clone of Hitler! Unless any of our new player happens to be evil incarnate they have nothing to fear from me.

A CLONE OF A CLONE OF HITLER! Jezus, Topo, when will you get that right? Learn your archer lore goddammit!

Also, we never killed anyone, only forced them to leave the line. Only L_p killed someone in that game with his browny.

squidyj

IF HE WAS A CLONE OF ADOLF GODDAMN HITLER, DON'T YOU THINK HE'D LOOK LIKE ADOLF GODDAMN HITLER?

El Topo

A CLONE OF A CLONE OF HITLER! Jezus, Topo, when will you get that right? Learn your archer lore goddammit!

If A is a clone of B and B is a clone of C, then A is also a clone of C. It's transitive.

IF HE WAS A CLONE OF ADOLF GODDAMN HITLER, DON'T YOU THINK HE'D LOOK LIKE ADOLF GODDAMN HITLER?

The miracles of modern cosmetic surgery? Maybe he's a mutant clone? That sounds even worse, eh?

Palmer_v1

I killed Sorian when I didn't even have a killing role. Also Blarg. Railroading people counts just as much as being legitimate scum!

Winners for Day Two categories are coming up shortly !

Swamped, yeah ... the decreasing amount of sign ups ;____; ...im trying not to get it to me, like nin suggested specially since crab hasnt even returned yet, but i'd love it if we're ready to go by end of next week

still needs like 15 people, y'all~

OK announcing winners from the Day 2 categories!!!!!

2015 Best Use of Theme:
  • Winner: Ouro's Election and Karkador's Animal Crossing (5 votes)
  • Runner Up: Ouro's Archer (2 votes)

2015 Most Unnecessary Gambit:
  • Winner: Star Wars! Blargonaut (7 votes)
  • Runner Up: NX ! Karkador (5 votes)

2015 Best Neutral of the Year:
  • Winner: Star Wars ! Palmer (7 votes)
  • Runner Up: Danganronpa ! Makai (4 votes)

congrats winners~

I'll announce the next three categories shortly :D

Sorian

Banned
You got it right salva :) exactly like this. Dont worry i know how HP works but wont spill any kind of bean. Would still love to play on those other games but if there are no free slots left or i cant do both at the same time i will drop out of the game.

Love you too Nin :|

Swamped

Banned
Swamped should be proud of me! I got her lynched instead of a new player D1!

Honestly, i would have been very disappointed in you guys if Pop had been lynched instead of me, especially in a game full of vets :p

As for El Topo killing Roy, I'll allow it, their bromance is so deep us mere peasants cannot understand it.

Day Three Categories:

1. Most Entertaining Game
2. Best Fake Roleclaim
3. Best Use of Power Role

my noms:
1. Cthulhu was amazing to spectate but Archer is where my heart is (as if that bias is not apparent... :3)
2. El Topo's Cate Archer
3. ultron's vigilante in Cthulhu

Ourobolus

Banned
As much as I love you other guys, my bias is probably gonna get me in trouble here.

1. You know what, I'll pick Star Wars. Just pure, unadulterated madness.
2. Cate mother-fucking Archer. Should have been my idea. Though I still say Robin Hood was ace.
3. YNNNY's roleblocking madness in Archer.

Karkador

Banned
There was a Japanese werewolf movie a while ago. It looks like a normal live game until they start shooting each other in the trailer.

Top Bottom