• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Game nominations: Danny Phantom or Super Mario!
Pronoun: He
Play style: any
Activity: Medium but when need be I'm usually always there
Time zone: US central time
Player Status: Played Star Wars and Cthulhu!

MattyG

Banned
Oh, right;

Game nominations: Ye 'Olde Standard Werewolf, Harry Potter or Nightvale
Play style preference: Any
Self-assessed activity level: Medium/high
Timezone / location: EST
Returning Player or New: Returning player from season 1 and gamerunner from season 2

Enker

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): In order of preference - Harry Potter, Super Mario, Vanilla. I missed out on the fun of not knowing the Archer flavor, so I’d prefer being in a game I know and leave Night Vale to the fans.
Frog Fractions is going to be amazing to follow along with, great choice.

Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): They

Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): Any. Yes to House Elves, no to Sonic and his shitty friends :p
Double Yes to Daisy being neutral with a winning condition of lynching Rosalina

Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): Medium - although like the Archer game I can’t access GAF at work.

Timezone / location: EST/EDT (GMT +5)

Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): Archer Season 3, survived thanks to the cool kids running the show from the missions.

And thanks Yeeny for the invite.

Sorian

Banned
No love for love ;(.

Kidding, choose the games that look most interesting for you :).

Love, love

4NtqTOw.png

Trigger

I lurked the Danganronpa Pretty heavily. lol hopefully I last past Night 1 in whatever game I end up in.

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in):Night Vale, Harry Potter
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose):He
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any):Normal.... for now.
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating):medium
Timezone / location:Atlanta, GA EST
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to):Newbie Noobster

Yes, sign me up! No, I don't mind the time commitment. No, really. No joke. Yes, really.

YAY SEPTIE!!!! <3

I lurked the Danganronpa Pretty heavily. lol hopefully I last past Night 1 in whatever game I end up in.

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in):Night Vale, Harry Potter
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose):He
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any):Normal.... for now.
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating):medium
Timezone / location:Atlanta, GA EST
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to):Newbie Noobster

welcome to the mad house! :D

No love for love ;(.

Kidding, choose the games that look most interesting for you :).

maybe you need to put a sauna in the love boats... :3 steamy, hot, hot sauna~

Arkos

Nose how to spell and rede to
I am here to lie, cheat, manipulate, and scheme :p sign me up if there's still room this season

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Mario, HP, Standard, Lover's

Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): He

Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): Any

Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): Medium/fluctuating

Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): Returning, Archer, winner (generic townie)

Been a while since I played a mafia game, should be interesting to play it here on GAF.

Game nominations: A Burbeting Original, Harry Potter, Ye 'Olde Standard Werewolf
Self-assessed activity level: High
Returning Player or New: New

Hyper, scrafty, swamped, sawneeksie, if you guys dont mind helping out.... and like, if has spare time, would you be able to PM the people from DR and Cthulhu if we havent heard them dropping in here by tomorrow?

I ... i sense that the Archer and Star Wars people are responding to me cuz i was in those games :3

Also if someone wants to take the duty up to cover Animal Crossing and the first mafia game, that'd be great too :>

I think maybe my PMs came across as WHO IS THIS WEIRD CHICK AND WHAT DOES SHE WANT in their inboxes :x;;;;;;;; so if you guys have built rapport from your respective past games, I'd appreciate the assist! <3 thankie!

Been a while since I played a mafia game, should be interesting to play it here on GAF.

Game nominations: A Burbeting Original, Harry Potter, Ye 'Olde Standard Werewolf
Self-assessed activity level: High
Returning Player or New: New

welcome, welcome :D

Sawneeks

Banned
Hyper, scrafty, swamped, sawneeksie, if you guys dont mind helping out.... and like, if has spare time, would you be able to PM the people from DR and Cthulhu if we havent heard them dropping in here by tomorrow?

I ... i sense that the Archer and Star Wars people are responding to me cuz i was in those games :3

Also if someone wants to take the duty up to cover Animal Crossing and the first mafia game, that'd be great too :>

I think maybe my PMs came across as WHO IS THIS WEIRD CHICK AND WHAT DOES SHE WANT in their inboxes :x;;;;;;;; so if you guys have built rapport from your respective past games, I'd appreciate the assist! <3 thankie!

Sure, I can do that! I will start sending out some PMs to the Dangan folks if we don't hear from them tomorrow. :)

edit: wait...is this an 'Australia' tomorrow or a normal people tomorrow?

Sure, I can do that! I will start sending out some PMs to the Dangan folks if we don't hear from them tomorrow. :)

edit: wait...is this an 'Australia' tomorrow or a normal people tomorrow?

...are...are you saying im not normal >:O

(normal people tomorrow is fine) XD;;;;

Thanks, Sawneeksie!!! <3

Swamped

Banned

Sure thing, I PM'ed Goshu and Kgtrep already, sounds like they won't be able to come back this season. Will PM others tomorrow if Sawneeks hasn't already.

If there are 3 games of 26 players each (max, some games might be smaller), we need at least 78 players. That sounds like a lot lol. We may get there though.

Sure thing, I PM'ed Goshu and Kgtrep already, sounds like they won't be able to come back this season. Will PM others tomorrow if Sawneeks hasn't already.

If there are 3 games of 26 players each (max, some games might be smaller), we need at least 78 players. That sounds like a lot lol. We may get there though.

aah ok

thanks swamps!

yeah, im doing errything i can so the three main games can run :> though all of them seems so much fun, really :> .... i think we defo can get there!! we've got 14 sign ups today! so we're at 56 now!

^_____^

Swamped

Banned
aah ok

thanks swamps!

yeah, im doing errything i can so the three main games can run :> though all of them seems so much fun, really :> .... i think we defo can get there!! we've got 14 sign ups today! so we're at 56 now!

^_____^

Wow, 56 already? We'll easily reach the target then :D

Wow, 56 already? We'll easily reach the target then :D

yessss :D

and most of the games seems geared towards the mid-twenties mark not high twenties, with exception of harry potter at 28. palmer's one is at 21, for example. and nightvale goes for the classic gafia set up of 23 :>

burb's game is at 26, as well as terra's, and makai is at only 20.

so, ... im hopeful we'll be able to recruit enough players !

:D :D :D

Sawneeks

Banned
...are...are you saying im not normal >:O

(normal people tomorrow is fine) XD;;;;

Thanks, Sawneeksie!!! <3

Well I mean, everyone knows Australia doesn't actually exist.

i'm kidding~

no im not, it's actually one giant spider!

VOTE: Spider-yeeny

No problem! I will send out the reminders tomorrow. uwu

oh wait... 56 including retro, salva, nin and palmer

so if they cant play cuz they running games, our player tally is only at 52

.... or can they play in the games that they are not running? mmmm

i think we should be aiming for 80. replacements are bound to be required.....

Andodalf

Banned
Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Not sure, but classic werewolf sounds like a good place to start!
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): any
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): fluctuating, I'm in college, so I might have a ton of time or not much.
Timezone / location: Central.
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): New!

Well I mean, everyone knows Australia doesn't actually exist.

i'm kidding~

no im not, it's actually one giant spider!

VOTE: Spider-yeeny

No problem! I will send out the reminders tomorrow. uwu

:D
ON THE INTERNET, NO ONE KNOWS U R A SPIDER >:D

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Not sure, but classic werewolf sounds like a good place to start!
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): any
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): fluctuating, I'm in college, so I might have a ton of time or not much.
Timezone / location: Central.
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): New!

yeeeeeeeeeeeey :D

welcome !

Andodalf

Banned
I just realized what this is! it took like 2 read thus, but I've played this before in real life! so I won't bet totally lost!

SalvaPot

oh wait... 56 including retro, salva, nin and palmer

so if they cant play cuz they running games, our player tally is only at 52

.... or can they play in the games that they are not running? mmmm

i think we should be aiming for 80. replacements are bound to be required.....

I think the idea was we can play but we are on the veeeeery low priority list, since we are also running games. I don´t mind if I don´t get to play if I am running a game.

RetroMG

I'm actually assuming that I won't be playing. I put in my signup in case Night Vale didn't run, but I think it's going to. I'm pretty sure I can't run a game and play at the same time, unless it's like ONUW.

cabot

Ah the archer goons (and MattyG) return.

Now where the hell is TheG?

You know what, I'll prod his sweet ass.

nin1000

Banned
Game nominations: Danny Phantom or Super Mario!
Play style: any
Activity: Medium but when need be I'm usually always there
Time zone: US central time
Player Status: Played Star Wars and Cthulhu!
After thinking about it mate, you made me stronger! You made me the (mad)man i am now

sure, i'll definitely try

EDIT: Just want to check

iirc, droplet said she's not coming back this round

and I think, but this one I'm less sure of, never forever is the same?

Top Bottom