• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

Hobohodo

Any chance I can get a link to the dead thread for this seasons games? I really don't have time to participate this time round but would be nice to try and stay somewhat involved in what's going on.

I'M BACK BEACHESSSS!

Game nominations: Any
Pronoun: He
Play style preference: Any
Self-assessed activity level: Highest Post Count Poster
Timezone / location: EST
Returning Player or New: Returning (Made it far in Dangan mafia, won Election mafia)

Pls put me in any games with Splinter-chan.

Just got a no from johnnyquicknives. said he was super busy and felt bad at points in Cthulhu where he wasn't participating

I'M BACK BEACHESSSS!

Returning Player or New: Returning (Made it far in Dangan mafia, won Election mafia)

whoooooo

best team is BACK

Oh yeah I got a no from Johnny and neuro yesterday. Sorry forgot to say... :(

And ezekelRage also says he's to busy with school at the moment

egruntz

shelaughz
Wait, it's that egruntz? He was in the first mafia game? LOL, he should come back.

What does that mean? :p

Yeah, egruntz went sorta ape shit at us(me in particular) for fluff posts. This was the pre-sorian/blargonaut days, mind you)

I don't know if I'd call that apeshit. I just saw a bunch of fluff and am super accustomed to call that out in Mafia. I play regularly at Mafiascum.net, and that kind of thing doesn't go by unnoticed with my usual crowd. I'm not saying—and wasn't before—that you guys don't know how to play or inferior to other communities; it's just that I should've gauged the player base I was playing with better.

I may play another round with y'all if you want me. :D

Kevyt

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Lover's Tunnel (Burbeting's game
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): they
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): Any
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): fluctuation
Timezone / location: Eastern Time, US of A
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): Returning player and day three I think.

Droplet

Orangeyouglad is still banned, and I'm sure Droplet said she wouldn't be in this season (pretty sure, don't get too mad at me if I'm wrong please), but everyone else from cthulhu has a pm now

Ugh, how dare you
be right

Sorry guys, this round is definitely going to hit around finals time and my brainpower doesn't split well. :( I'll probably do what I did for most of .5 and just join the dead threads to laugh cheer for you.

Swamped

Banned

I don't know if I'd call that apeshit. I just saw a bunch of fluff and am super accustomed to call that out in Mafia. I play regularly at Mafiascum.net, and that kind of thing doesn't go by unnoticed with my usual crowd. I'm not saying—and wasn't before—that you guys don't know how to play or inferior to other communities; it's just that I should've gauged the player base I was playing with better.

I think you should! I'm very intrigued!

I've never played mafia anywhere else except here, but I've heard that our community is different than the usual. We habitually lynch jailers and doctors D1 for example, not sure if that happens everywhere.

Sorian

Banned

Hi, my name is Sorian and I am the fluffiest motherfucker you will ever meet. It's nice to meet you!

o hey! you came! :D

YES PLEASE JOIN UP

WE WANTS U

haha okay

seems like my idea is well received about this Award business :>

I'll use post no. 5 on the first page to set it up. I'm thinking I will announce a category per day and then you guys can nominate the runners for 24 hours in the thread. once nomination is closed, the next 24 hours will be a voting round....

voting is through PM so there will be excitement to find out who won which category

and at the end of this award ceremony phase, i will publish the stats from 2015 performances to close it off :D

how does that sound for y'all? :3

SalvaPot

Moderator Awards
Best Moderator/Game Runner.
Best Moderator decision.
Best new Mechanic implemented in a game.

Game Awards:
Best Use of a Theme.
Weirdest Game.
Most Entertaining Game.
Best Balanced Game.

Player Awards
Best Use of Quotes in the game.
Best Villainous Breakdown.
Best Catchphrase.
Best Use of Lies.
Best Metaphor.
Best Gambit.
Best Unnecessary Gambit.
Best Roleclaim.
Best Fake Roleclaim.
Best use of a Reaction GIF.
Best Player who died too soon.
Best Mafia Player
Best Neutral Player
Best Town Player.
Best Overall Player.

cabot

probably my election one

"Ducking" autocorrect

Nah it has to be Salvas in Election, that's why I quoted him. The only reason I didnt go in for cornbro was because Salva's claim was a non-GOP candidate and I believed he was town!

Genuinely game-destroying typo!

SalvaPot

Nah it has to be Salvas in Election, that's why I quoted him. The only reason I didnt go in for cornbro was because Salva's claim was a non-GOP candidate and I believed he was town!

Genuinely game-destroying typo!

That claim was so out of nowhere, I had no idea how I was not called out sooner. Its a shame the game went down to Splinter been an evil mastermind, Blarg acting like a sane person and me and fire failing.

Rynam

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Harry Potter
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): He
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): any
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): medium
Timezone / location: CET[UTC+1]
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): New.

Setre

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Don't care
•Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): He
•Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): Normal
•Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): Low
•Timezone / location: Central
•Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): Star Wars, don't remember how long I lasted.

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Harry Potter
Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): He
Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): any
Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): medium
Timezone / location: CET[UTC+1]
Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): New.

welcome! :D

Game nominations (which games are you nominating to play in): Don't care
•Pronoun (he/she/they/preferred not to disclose): He
•Play style preference (crazy / normal / any): Normal
•Self-assessed activity level (high / medium / low / fluctuating): Low
•Timezone / location: Central
•Returning Player or New (if returning, please indicate which game did you participate in Season 3 and what Day did you last to): Star Wars, don't remember how long I lasted.

welcome back setre!!

I actually started watching Archer because of this game. I'm in the middle of season 4 now.

lol me too. im in the middle of season 5 :>

Sawneeks

Banned
Just sent out PMs to the remaining Dangan players.
Hagi, TL21xx, Pau, A Human Becoming, and ANuclearError.

That should be it for that group unless I missed someone. If I did miss you I'm sorry. ;_;

I'M BACK BEACHESSSS!

Welcome back Corn!

roytheone

More categories:

#otp
Best use of a power role.
Worst use of a power role.
Most unlucky.
Best day 1 doctor kill.
Best flavor tekst. (mods)
Best town team.
Best scum team.

thanks everyone who helped out with the PM invites <3 much appreciate!

here's hoping we will see more returners from DR and Cthulhu !!! :D

i think we are at....SIXTY SIX now :D

egruntz

shelaughz
^^ if we end up in the same game, i promise not to make any Polish jokes XD

xD ;_;

It's okay. In the end, I like making GAF laugh, so all the teasing doesn't bother me. :p
I still get made fun of for past threads... Even in the Polish thread, references to my past threads were made. GAF is a hooooooooooooooooooooot

Top Bottom