• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Mafia/Werewolf Recruitment Thread | Go on the Internet and Tell Lies.

YNNNY for the first one.
And I want kgtrep to come back so I won't name him for the other one.

what ? no :O

who with????? i mean.. sure i sexed mike up three nights in a row, but #otp for me would be topopi/roy or roty/droplet or ty4on/pau.... and TheWorthyEdge/nin for the giggles :>

WORST USE OF POWER ROLE: Gafia!URURURURURUBURUS

This thread is looking like a party where the people who first got there start inviting their friends and it gets crowded fast.

we need it to get a bit crowded-er tbh, or we wont have enough players to run three games :x

we are at 66 (but actually at 62, cuz 66 includes the four game runners) ... so we still need warm bodies to make up the lowest possible population of 72 for three games to run. and seeing that there will be occassions where people will drop off, im aiming for at least 80 sign ups

for the record, season 3 had 88 players in total. so yes, we need to get crowded-ier !!!

YNNNY for the first one.
And I want kgtrep to come back so I won't name him for the other one.

Uh, enker? Although maybe he didn't want to use his override badly, so I guess it was ok

Oh yeah, and the ouro saving scum from the neutral and blocking the doctor who tried to save him roleblocker game

Which of course led people to think there was no doctor

Nominations for best use:
ultron87 (best vig EVER)
Darryl
Absolutbro
Burbeting (if you're gonna choose anyone from NX that is)
Rats Off To Ya

I guess I will this thing a shot, haven't played mafia in a while though... Don't really understand the difference between open and closed games but I'll figure it out eventually.

Game nominations: Standard werewolf, Harry Potter, Super mario
Pronoun: He
Play style preference: Any
Self-assessed activity level: Low, I'm on gaf a lot, but I don't post very often
Timezone / location: US Central
Returning Player or New: New

I guess I will this thing a shot, haven't played mafia in a while though... Don't really understand the difference between open and closed games but I'll figure it out eventually.

Game nominations: Standard werewolf, Harry Potter, Super mario
Self-assessed activity level: Low, I'm on gaf a lot, but I don't post very often
Timezone / location: US Central
Returning Player or New: New

hello! :D ... and welcome :D

hi guys, please nominate potential winners for the following categories:
1. OTP of the Year
2. Best Flavour Text
3. Best Mechanic Implemented in a Game

---

my noms:

1. Roy/El Topo
2. I love SalvaPot's flavour in his vigi game "Salty Spitoon"
3. The map in Animal Crossing was great

---

i'll start collecting votes from here on for 24 hours :> (you can vote in the thread or pm me)

1. OTP of the Year
2. Best Flavour Text

---

my noms:

1. Roy/El Topo

---

i'll start collecting votes from here on for 24 hours :> (you can vote in the thread or pm me)

1. nin1000 and TheWorthyEdge (tough one, ROTY and Droplet were great too)
2. Ourobolus's day ends in Election and Archer
3. Will agree- animal crossing map

1. OTP of the Year
2. Best Flavour Text

---

my noms:

1. Roy/El Topo

---

1. Me and Darryl

roytheone

updated player register

...... we have a new lustiest bottom :>

Nonsense, Cabot will always be the most lustiests of bottoms to me!

1. OTP of the Year

Maybe it is uncool to vote for yourself, but me and Cabot will always be the real OTP, ALWAYS!

2. Best Flavour Text

Ourob his election flavor. It was amazing even though I didn't know who half of those GOP guys were!
Plus I crushed El topo in a metal gear. I CRUSHED EL TOPO IN A METAL GEAR!!!

The missions in archer. They added an extra layer of strategy to the game without dominating conversation.

cabot

Nonsense, Cabot will always be the most lustiests of bottoms to me!

1. OTP of the Year

Maybe it is uncool to vote for yourself, but me and Cabot will always be the real OTP, ALWAYS!

While I understand your love and want to agree, I just can't. How much greatness has spawned from the roy/el topo pairing? Too much.

You're my personal #otp though

Sorian

Banned
1. OTP of the Year
2. Best Flavour Text

1. Roy and El Topo for me as well
2. Election Mafia, my one regret in life is that we didn't kill more of the officer's family.
3. The Necronomicon from Cthulhu. It may have erased me from the world but I enjoy that anyone in the game had the chance of being a PR each night.

Moving house is incredibly draining, holy shit.

Game nominations: Please to Harry Potter me
Self-assessed activity level: Low
Timezone/location: UTC+8
Returning Player or New: Returning, Archer, and we WON YNNNY <3

cvrLx7W.jpg

Palmer_v1

YNNNY, not to rush the proceedings, but is there a pretty clear gap that tells us what 3 games are going forward? Basically want to know if I should actually start putting in work or not on Ye Olde Werewolfe

Sorian

Banned
YNNNY, not to rush the proceedings, but is there a pretty clear gap that tells us what 3 games are going forward? Basically want to know if I should actually start putting in work or not on Ye Olde Werewolfe

Ship it unbalanced. This can be like the Dark Souls of mafia games.

Edit: Bad analogy actually. Dark Souls isn't unbalanced, just difficult. My joke falls flat, no one laughs, everyone's affection score for me drops by 5 points.

Palmer_v1

Ship it unbalanced. This can be like the Dark Souls of mafia games.

Edit: Bad analogy actually. Dark Souls isn't unbalanced, just difficult. My joke falls flat, no one laughs, everyone's affection score for me drops by 5 points.

Gaf's first Jester right here, folks. Enjoy D1. =)

I like to see it as a pyramid scheme.

I've got time-shares. Anyone want to invest?

Location nomination: Beach, Suburb, Downtown
Pronoun:
House type: apartment or house
Self-assessed investment amount: high, medium, low
Timezone of time-share:
Returning investor or new:

Sorian

Banned
Location nomination: Beach
Pronoun: he
House type: house
Self-assessed investment amount: non-existent
Timezone of time-share: West coast best coast
Returning investor or new: New investor

Palmer_v1

I've got time-shares. Anyone want to invest?

Location nomination: Beach, Suburb, Downtown
Pronoun:
House type: apartment or house
Self-assessed investment amount: high, medium, low
Timezone of time-share:
Returning investor or new:

I would prefer lakefront property, preferably with a neighbor who likes to gossip.

MUST BE RACCOON FREE.

Game nominations: Like, whatever
Self-assessed activity level: Guerrilla
Timezone/location: GMT
Returning Player or New: On Loan

I suppose I should say a few words

I'm postponing my mythical game submission to be for the mid-Season 4 line-up, it's not ready as of yet

I am not going to send it for review or balance it beforehand but I promise ethical fun for all volunteers

so without a game to call my own I guess it's back to the trenchers

I'll post my nominees for the Season 3 awards list, probably

edit: Returning Player or New: Returning
Season 2, Star Wars - Died Day 2
Season 3, Call of Cthulhu - Died Day 2
Various 3.5 side games, NX (Died Day 3 50ppPage 77), Election (as replacement player, Died Final Day), Fight Club (Died Night 1), Blargohunt (Win), ONUW4 (Witch->Tanner->Mason, Win), ONUW6 (Tanner, Loss)

RetroMG

Game nominations: Like, whatever
Self-assessed activity level: Guerrilla
Timezone/location: GMT
Returning Player or New: On Loan

Estuans interius
ira vehementi
Estuans interius
ira vehementi
BLARGONAUT!
BLARGONAUT!

Clefargle

Define Terrible.......... ;)

OH GOD A REAL DUTCH GUY, They are going to find out I was faking it this whole time and am not actually dutch...Don't panic Roy, Don't panic....

OHSHITRUNAROUND.gif

Lol, it's ok. I'm not really Dutch either. I'm American but I have a work visa for the next year for my company. I am currently Dutch tho for the purposes of this game.

nin1000

Banned
1. OTP of the Year
2. Best Flavour Text
4. Best use of a GIF

1. Rats and Droplet
2. Animal Crossing
3. Cthulu's Insanity Mechanic

4. Karkador being neutral and killing Mafia in the night :)
Even though i hated him for killing me earlier and saying he was a doctor, even though i was :D
n04LQAk.jpg

Your game has shot to number 1 position Palmer. Lots of the new comers prefer it. I'm thinking its the main draw for newbies and maybe gafia should always run one standard werewolf every season... Mmmmm

The other two remains Harry potter and night vale. It looks likely these three will remain on top. There's a quite a gap between third and forth.

Palmer_v1

Your game has shot to number 1 position Palmer. Lots of the new comers prefer it. I'm thinking its the main draw for newbies and maybe gafia should always run one standard werewolf every season... Mmmmm

The other two remains Harry potter and night vale. It looks likely these three will remain on top. There's a quite a gap between third and forth.

Roger roger. Will actually start exhibiting effort now.

Palmer_v1

Top Bottom