• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Community |OT4| God Bless the Chopper!

-Deimos

Amazing OT, Prince. Got this just in time to celebrate.
R9cN46l.jpg
The print quality is unbelievable, it's probably the most beautiful mousepad I've ever seen and it looks 1000x better in real life. My crappy phone camera doesn't do it justice. Thanks again, Brau.

brau

Amazing OT, Prince. Got this just in time to celebrate.

The print quality is unbelievable, it's probably the most beautiful mousepad I've ever seen and it looks 1000x better in real life. My crappy phone camera doesn't do it justice. Thanks again, Brau.

Yay! again... i thought a big mouse pad would be a lot bigger.... but can't complain for 1 dollar. The quality is super nice. SO yay!!!

-Deimos

Yay! again... i thought a big mouse pad would be a lot bigger.... but can't complain for 1 dollar. The quality is super nice. SO yay!!!

Yeah I was hoping for a bigger option but my old mousepad was actually smaller so this was still an upgrade.

Betty

Banned
So the MGSV Collectors Edition that I had on order with GAME the day it went up to pre-order, was cancelled.

Because my bank thought that such a high transaction looked a little dodgy and thought it best to halt it just to be safe.

Assholes.

Now I have to go instore and see if they have it for sale (i doubt it) or go the eBay route and purchase it at an overinflated price.

Yay! -_-

Kindekuma

Banned
So the MGSV Collectors Edition that I had on order with GAME the day it went up to pre-order, was cancelled.

Because my bank thought that such a high transaction looked a little dodgy and thought it best to halt it just to be safe.

Assholes.

Now I have to go instore and see if they have it for sale (i doubt it) or go the eBay route and purchase it at an overinflated price.

Yay! -_-

I'm so sorry ;_;

Best of luck!

Shy

Assholes.

Yay! -_-
Damm i'm sorry to hear that. Did you try ringing up game and telling them your situation, and asking them to reinstate you order. ?

Alienous

Assholes.

Yay! -_-

You should call GAME as soon as possible. They won't instantly put your Collector's Edition on sale.

Assholes.

Yay! -_-

damn man sorry to hear that sucks ass

Vally

Assholes.

Yay! -_-

That sucks :/

I fear that something similar may happen to me, in a couple of days I'll have to pay for the limited edition PS4 I preordered and I've had some trouble with my bank in the past because of things like that...

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member

I fear that something similar may happen to me, in a couple of days I'll have to pay for the limited edition PS4 I preordered and I've had some trouble with my bank in the past because of things like that...

Ring them and let them know.

Betty

Banned
The kind words mean a lot because to say I was upset by the cancellation would be understating it, ha!

Damm i'm sorry to hear that. Did you try ringing up game and telling them your situation, and asking them to reinstate you order. ?

Sadly the call centre was shut by the time I got the email.

You should call GAME as soon as possible. They won't instantly put your Collector's Edition on sale.

I'll do that, though it does just say cancelled and it's been out of stock for a while now so I can imagine there's a queue waiting.

Good luck to you.

Screaming Meat

Unconfirmed Member
I never heard this, is there a source?
Did I spy you in the Spoiler thread before? I thought you weren't going in there?

I thought it was the bloody review thread! XD

It's happened twice now, but only one thing (probably an easter egg) got spoiled because it was a pic. Hence the "OH SHIT" edit :D I was writing about that Tomokazu Fukushima business.

-Deimos

People got their hands on the game and are streaming it? I've reached my spoiler threshold, time to bail from that thread.

tensuke

I did the method where you run for Palitz, carry him to the giant door which opens, and throw him at Glaz trying to escape in the jeep. Then just stuff them both in the jeep and drive out. Not stealthy but it getsnthe job done. :D

Mexen

Reading through the thread, I see some people held off watching the trailer. And I really wanted to talk about it! I mean hot damn! To the spoiler thread mobile!

BROOOOOOOOOOOTHER. WELCOME.

Good to see you, Shy!

SolidSnake305

Neo Member
I wanted to drop a line here as well as I posted the follow in the spoilers thread but is is not a spoiler.

I've been playing for 2 hours holy shit the game is beautiful.

AqnZltO.jpg

5bUmMUN.jpg

fyBwkkf.jpg

brau

holy cow man.... you are one lucky dude. I can't wait to play the game already. ONE MORE FREAKING WEEK!!!!!

we are here just to suffer!! Someone spread my ashes into the heartless sea! i don't even care anymore!

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
Sorry man, i tried.

Heh yeah you did, thanks for that :)

But yeah whatever, not that big of a spoiler but still it would have been nice to see it myself for the first time oh well.

The title screen is absolutely beautiful, i'd imagine this isn't a static screen and it will look even better in motion, can't wait!

Alienous

As much as that title screen is a spoiler (which should be removed pronto), that has just raised my hype tenfold.

This feels like Kojima's take on a very western styled game. Things just seem so fucking right, from the dialogue to having something like that as the title screen.

Fucking "Cipher sent us to hell, but we're going even deeper" is a fucking great line. That's some action movie tagline shit.

Sn4ke_911

How is the music on the title screen?

First thing i'm gonna do is just wait and see what happens.

Shy

That sucks. Didn't GZ have reversible cover with Shinkawa art?
The U.S. version did, the U.K. one did not.
Heh yeah you did, thanks for that :)
You're welcome.
The title screen is absolutely beautiful, i'd imagine this isn't a static screen and it will look even better in motion, can't wait!
It is, i don't know if that lens flare is in game or real. But it looks really good.
Remember when we were discussing whether you should post the title screen or not? Fun spoiler free times.
LOL. Yeah. Wish i got my copy. :_:

brau

How is the music on the title screen?

First thing i'm gonna do is just wait and see what happens.

First thing i will prbly do is sob for 20 mins as i process that this is Kojimas last game as the title screen keeps playing. Once i calm down... i will try to play the game.

Sn4ke_911

First thing i will prbly do is sob for 20 mins as i process that this is Kojimas last game as the title screen keeps playing. Once i calm down... i will try to play the game.

Can you record it?

Top Bottom