• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Metal Gear Solid Community |OT4| God Bless the Chopper!

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
I wasn't planning on it, but it looks like I've ended up playing all the Metal Gear games I've failed to finish (except Ghost Babel). Started Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake a bit ago, but I think I'll wait until tomorrow to wrap it up.

It's a really amazing game, hard to believe it's on the same hardware as MG1. Just completely ahead of its era.

Got it a week early.

Ask questions if you guys have any! I'm a little bit into the awakening.

please remenber to spoiler properly

Got it a week early.

11960461_1156129597735817_739654609_o.jpg

Ask questions if you guys have any! I'm a little bit into the awakening.

just so your aware your missing the disk

How are you fuckers getting it? Super jelly.

We're suppose to all get it at the same time so we can have seven pages of "HOOOOOLY SHIT DRIVING HOME WITH IT!" at midnight.

You guys are breaking the thing.

How are you fuckers getting it? Super jelly.

We're suppose to all get it at the same time so we can have seven pages of "HOOOOOLY SHIT DRIVING HOME WITH IT!" at midnight.

You guys are breaking the thing.

Shout out to IP for telling me where to go. I bought him his copy and his friend picked it up to give to him.

Loakum

Banned
I come out of my darkness again to congratulate PrinceOfWhatever on making such an amazing Offical Thread #4! I also want to congrat MGS-Gaf brothers V3n0mSn4k3 ,Patriot Infinity and Strazyplus, on getting their copies of Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain and whole week early! Ya'll shall be among the first to witness greatness on the battlefield! *salutes* (also please don't post any spoilers)

I just got an email from Shopto that they can't process my order for the Shinkawa Steelbook edition of MGSV TPP, because they don't accept my USA credit card info. I know darn well my credit card is good, because I pay for everything with it. I end up cancelling my order with them. This story has an happy ending, because I immediately went on ebay, and ordered it for $20 cheaper with free international delivery! *happy dance*

In closing I've remained spoiler free, but I did see the final Kojima trailer today....(((((mind-blown)))). I don't think it was spoilerific, it just used a lot of symbolism..

Well that's enough of my long-winded comment.....I shall now venture back into my void of darkness....

Strazyplus

I am very disappointed to see no hideo kojima branding... I am so disappointed in Konami...

I also want to congrat MGS-Gaf brothers V3n0mSn4k3 ,Patriot Infinity and Strazyplus, on getting their copies of Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain and whole week early! Ya'll shall be among the first to witness greatness on the battlefield! *salutes*

I do not have my copy... yet and I am /will be/ playing this on PC. I do not own a PS4 or a XBONE *sadness*

I come out of my darkness again to congratulate PrinceOfWhatever on making such an amazing Offical Thread #4! I also want to congrat MGS-Gaf brothers V3n0mSn4k3 ,Patriot Infinity and Strazyplus, on getting their copies of Metal Gear Solid V The Phantom Pain and whole week early! Ya'll shall be among the first to witness greatness on the battlefield! *salutes* (also please don't post any spoilers)

Wooo! Thank you! No spoilers for my comrades! Not on my watch!

Kindekuma

Banned
Guys, how long is Peace Walker from start to finish? I thought I might finally play it in the week till MGSV.

Including cutscenes? Hmm it's really up in the air. Maybe you can beat it in 15-20 hours? Surely there are some OuterGAF members who would play with you online to help speed up the story process.

Alright guys. I just got done with "The Awakening" and man... this is something like none of any gamers have ever seen before. The tension, the horror, the questions, the answers, the gore... it's something that we will all remember from this game and go like guys remember that part? It's THAT amazing. What you have seen in the trailers is nothing like what you'll be seeing when you pick up the game.

I managed to score an S rank my first time through. But my gosh, the atmosphere and everything of that level was just astounding. So many questions to be answered.

X

Xpike

Unconfirmed Member
Guys, how long is Peace Walker from start to finish? I thought I might finally play it in the week till MGSV.

depends if you get some co-op people to play with and if you want to get the true ending

Strazyplus

Including cutscenes? Hmm it's really up in the air. Maybe you can beat it in 15-20 hours? Surely there are some OuterGAF members who would play with you online to help speed up the story process.

I would love to play peace walker but its not on pc....

Alright guys. I just got done with "The Awakening" and man... this is something like none of any gamers have ever seen before. The tension, the horror, the questions, the answers, the gore... it's something that we will all remember from this game and go like guys remember that part? It's THAT amazing. What you have seen in the trailers is nothing like what you'll be seeing when you pick up the game.

I managed to score an S rank my first time through. But my gosh, the atmosphere and everything of that level was just astounding. So many questions to be answered.

Is there a Kyle Cooper intro?

Rawmee

Neo Member

Alright I thought I could wait a week but I guess not, so this is where I ask you where in Long Beach someone can acquire a copy

OrochiJR

Gold Member
Dammit, everyone's getting it already... Gears Ultimate and Devil's Third will have to tie me over till I finally get the game next monday-ish.

Could it be a misprint? Would be weird to miss such a detail though. This is the Latin American version of the game btw.

Here in Russia console versions of Pro Evolution Soccer 15 for PS4/X1 lack the name of the game on the cover. Misprint at its finest.

T.A.L

My roommate works at a certain retailer. He held the greatness that is Phantom Pain in his hands. Never would I support illegal activity but man... He was contemplating taking Madden tho smh

Top Bottom