• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Monster Strike |OT| Lucy in the Sky with Divine Sharls

chrono01

You don't have to farm the one you started with. The drake that drops is the same as the starter. Just farm the red one like everyone else, unless you want to be different.
No, it has to be the Red Drake. How else would people know the fear/terror of the "Devil Dogs"?

Pbae

TUcIFZR.jpg

So, is the friend thing just so you can play with them in groups or does it give you other things like being able to play with their main?
Also, been seeing some peoples mons with the name ending in @GAF. Are they anyone from here?

Now I'm in a weird position, because my phone account just pulled a Zeus.

So now I have three groups to choose from:

1. Oda Nobunaga X, Apollo, Hunter King (saved)
2. Odin, Sanada Yukimura, Susano, Striker Jr. (Current iPad account)
3. Zeus, Wildcat, Nanami, Lancelot (Current Android account)

Does Zeus alone make #3 the best account?

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
So, is the friend thing just so you can play with them in groups or does it give you other things like being able to play with their main?
Also, been seeing some peoples mons with the name ending in @GAF. Are they anyone from here?

@GAF is us. We chose to put that on the end of our name kind of like a clan.

Yes. By far. Go with Zeus.

3 is the best choice because Lancelot is a nice speedy character and Wildcat is a nice attacker. I never played Zeus though. Also Striker Jr. is not as rare as you think.

chrono01

I saw Zeus, go with Zeus.

while you guys idle away hours re-rolling re-rolling re-rolling ^ 16 you could play the game, have fun, do some co-op, and get more free orbs for 10 pulls for 5* monsters (with built in 5 star luck) than you got re-rolling. Even if you don't get 5* you can quickly evolve some 4* to good 5* anyway.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
while you guys idle away hours re-rolling re-rolling re-rolling ^ 16 you could play the game, have fun, do some co-op, and get more free orbs for 10 pulls for 5* monsters (with built in 5 star luck) than you got re-rolling. Even if you don't get 5* you can quickly evolve some 4* to good 5* anyway.

And then if you get addicted and want to do endgame stuff be prepared to spend $200 to get the S-tier characters.

False. 35-40 orb pulls and not a single 5* after settling for a Nanami I got after a couple rerolls. In fact I have worse luck in this game than in PAD and that's saying something.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
Bah - no luck after saving 50 orbs. All 4*, some new, but all 4*.

E: Also annoying to pull 2 Jupiter in a row and 2 of some other 4* Blue chick in a row.

diablos991

Can’t stump the diablos
Bah - no luck after saving 50 orbs. All 4*, some new, but all 4*.

E: Also annoying to pull 2 Jupiter in a row and 2 of some other 4* Blue chick in a row.

And that is with increased rates. Things are going to get more grim soon. haha.

Good thing I don't really need any more pulls until they start the power creep.

nicoga3000

Saint Nic
And that is with increased rates. Things are going to get more grim soon. haha.

Good thing I don't really need any more pulls until they start the power creep.

Yeah. They should do a for sure 5* if you do a 10 pull to entice players to spend money. I was hoping for Striker or Arthur. I already have Odin, Zeus, Apollo, and Wildcat (to name a few). But the other big ones are enticing.

Are the gacha rates this rough in JP?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim

Pfft, keep 3 for Wildcat and Nanami
420 speed yolo launches

SYNTAX182

Yeah I'm playing on the iPhone 4S and the game goes into low effects mode pretty often and at times forces the game to shut down.

Anyone have this issue on 4s? Maybe I need to upgrade my phone.

False. 35-40 orb pulls and not a single 5* after settling for a Nanami I got after a couple rerolls. In fact I have worse luck in this game than in PAD and that's saying something.

If you do a 10 pull (golden 10 shot), not lots of little pulls, you get much better luck. I got a whole bunch, from a single 10 pull. Much more than spending days re-rolling starters. And within a day I have enough spare orbs to do another but won't until they update..

tief_blau

Neo Member
Yeah I'm playing on the iPhone 4S and the game goes into low effects mode pretty often and at times forces the game to shut down.

Anyone have this issue on 4s? Maybe I need to upgrade my phone.

4S ios7 here and I have the same issues (low memory/crashing when transitioning to results screen). Doesn't seem like a huge deal if drops/other bonuses or other players aren't affected, but yeah, it's annoying.

Auto-generated!

EDIT: LINE invites in Japan now include the stage name, too. So that's a good sign we'll be seeing that eventually too!

It would be nice to be able to copy and paste the url to site, messenger as well. Also be able to invite people on your friends list that are currently online without the need for a url.

If you do a 10 pull (golden 10 shot), not lots of little pulls, you get much better luck. I got a whole bunch, from a single 10 pull. Much more than spending days re-rolling starters. And within a day I have enough spare orbs to do another but won't until they update..

Interesting, wish I would have done that! On my last pull I got a Lancelot X, so it's not all grim. But Nanania and Lancelot X have been my only 5 stars (besides 2 Striker Jr's).

I'll probably just save up until I can do a 10 pull each time.

things i still dont understand

whats the little red mark that appears on mobs in battle...

whats the grid of four in an ascension option

if you can evolve or ascend, does evolve mean lost chance to ascend?

if you have 20 morwhats all luck 1, do you feed them 1 by 1 to your best guy, or 5 at a time, or do you fuse them up first if so, do you fuse pre fused ones into unfused or vice versa and more than one into 1 or in pairs or does it not matter

what do you do with the 1 and 2 star monsters that max out with no more evolutions, keep them around building their luck, or fuse them to your favs for small exp?

does clearing a savage mission always get you the pictured boss?

when you fling is there a speed control or is it just direction.

thanks.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Anyone else having this? Is it intended? Never seen it happen prior to today, or maybe just didn't notice.

things i still dont understand

whats the little red mark that appears on mobs in battle...

whats the grid of four in an ascension option

if you can evolve or ascend, does evolve mean lost chance to ascend?

if you have 20 morwhats all luck 1, do you feed them 1 by 1 to your best guy, or 5 at a time, or do you fuse them up first if so, do you fuse pre fused ones into unfused or vice versa and more than one into 1 or in pairs or does it not matter

what do you do with the 1 and 2 star monsters that max out with no more evolutions, keep them around building their luck, or fuse them to your favs for small exp?

does clearing a savage mission always get you the pictured boss?

when you fling is there a speed control or is it just direction.

thanks.
Red mark on boss is weak spot
Grid is for mobs you'll have to get to ascend
You can both TMK
Morlings you want to feed 1 by 1 by FEEDING THE STAT BOOSTED ONE (MEANING LOTS OF MENU FUN PICKING A NEW BASE) to try and get them to double. I don't have time for this and just chuck a batch of 3/4 low levels then try to stack.
Savage seems either extremely high or 100% if you don't die(?) pretty high. I wanna field like 50%?
EXP fodder or keep for looks/collection
Fling = yolo speed unless someone else knows

Top Bottom