• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

My TV cant install the latest xbox firmware (June update adds wireless power)

Hrk69

Gold Member
Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

jonnyp

😂 so good. I needed that laugh. Poor op so embarrassed 😂

Reminds me one time I was out with a bunch of mates watching the footy (soccer) and someone's boots came off on the pitch . A moment later I shouted out it's happened again, not realizing it was a replay 😂😂😂. Awkward 😂

Not as bad as a commentator here in my country that did the same thing during the replay of a goal. He went ballistic thinking they had scored another goal within a minute.

RagnarokIV

Battlebus imprisoning me \m/ >.< \m/
Poor geezer, he’s absolutely fucked from this.

A staunch reminder to count to 10 before you post.

DragoonKain

Neighbours from Hell
While we're on the subject of simple mistakes, I should make everyone aware that if you're on the computer browsing photos and you close them out and there is still a photo on your screen, that's something called a "desktop wallpaper."

And if you're on the phone and you hit a button and still hear the person talking, that's something called "speaker phone."

kiphalfton

Gold Member
This is the update warning of your TV. Looks like the dialogs of my Sony android tv if an updates available.

Or did I miss something.

That second pic is from your TV... I think
Xbox never used this kind of font

No wonder the message stays on the screen when he powers off his console if it’s his tv…😂😂

Yeah, that’s your TV son.

Frustrated Here We Go GIF by Sesame Street

Cringe Hangover GIF

That's the Sony update message from your tv isn't it

M Mooreberg what was that you were saying about my intellect and mongoloid genetics again?

HAYA8U5A

He may be safer on Era after this.

With the intelligence on display from him in this thread I don't think it would be safe to lower it any further from being on that forum. We are talking standing in front of a speeding train thinking that is how you get on it intelligence at that point.

Lisa Simpson Full Steam Ahead GIF by The Simpsons

Last edited:

Dacvak

No one shall be brought before our LORD David Bowie without the true and secret knowledge of the Photoshop. For in that time, so shall He appear.
You wait 20 years to get a tag, and this happens...
Holy shit his account really is 20 years old.

OP, just come back, say “lmao I’m a moron oh well” and we’ll all have a hearty chuckle and welcome you with open, softly-padded arms. 💙

Topher

Gold Member
Are you mocking me mongoloid?
I'd like to let you know that I am very smart the other I dropped a box of match and was able to count how many matches were on the ground in less than 5 seconds ....There was 4 matches on the ground.
Proud Mental Health GIF by Anke Weckmann

Sorry....I'm not allowed to speak. My application to the Mongoloid Society must first be approved by a person named M Mooreberg

I'll get back to you

Last edited:

Hrk69

Gold Member
Guys I have a similar problem....Well my wife does, when I came back home there was a note on the door.
"This isn't working anymore, goodbye", but I opened and locked the door a few times and it worked great ....Boy she'll feel stupid when she'll get home.
Someone has been on Reddit / Tiktok

azertydu91

Hard to Kill
Someone has been on Reddit / Tiktok
Believe it or not, no.It is just an old joke my dad used to say(when our mom was not home(when I say our mom, I meant my brother and sister...my father wasn't dating his mom....although that would explain a lot))
Side Eye Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

I don't know where he got it from but probably not internet.

Edit: It's incredible the number of jokes that works both in french and english, even some play on words have quite often their french/english counterparts.And it always amazed me considering the substantial difference at their core.

Last edited:

THE DUCK

Banned
The colour of the system update page should of alerted you to it not being in Xbox colours rather than Sony colours.

In op's defense tho, there is nothing indicating it's Google tv or anything, that might have been a good idea on google's part considering Google tv is embedded in a lot of tv's.

Top Bottom