• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NeoGAF, welcome to .webm - the FUTURE (of burning out your CPU)

Bsigg12

I love love love the option for sound. Since it's muted by default no one should have to worry about shit going crazy on their speakers but getting the sound from certain clips by unmuting it directly from the controls is awesome. Check out the Banderas webm on the first page by alr1ght for the sound version.

Whoa I knew about WebM for quite a while but after I installed the non-autoplay script now and seeing them I'm all like "Ehehehehehe.... ahahahaha... :D" It's that glorious, nice work everyone! :)

There are two things though that would truly make it perfect in my opinion: first don't show the controls unless you clicked to start the WebM and second, would it be possible to stop the looping automatically once you scroll past the WebM?

In either case, You are already... the future :p

I really want a capture-card now to make some console WebM's :(

Whoa I knew about WebM for quite a while but after I installed the non-autoplay script now and seeing them I'm all like "Ehehehehehe.... ahahahaha... :D" It's that glorious, nice work everyone! :)

There are two things though that would truly make it perfect in my opinion: first don't show the controls unless you clicked to start the WebM and second, would it be possible to stop the looping automatically once you scroll past the WebM?

In either case, You are already... the future :p

I really want a capture-card now to make some console WebM's :(

Right-Click for those options.

EDIT: NVM the settings wont save and arent universal yet

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
An official port of my extension for Opera has been submitted, but apparently they have a review process and it could take a few days. Fingers crossed.

It's literally using the exact same code and manifest file though, haha. Opera being Chromium-based now is pretty awesome.

And I just thought, I might be missing something but why are the WebM's using our CPUs anyway? Shouldn't it be using GPU acceleration or did I misunderstood something back when YouTube offered HTML5 already? o.o

She reminds me of Constance Zimmer, AKA Dana Gordon from Entourage.

27154.gif

valeo

I don't understand how this revolutionary :( It just seems like an easily embedded video file..? We've had those before.

Top Bottom