• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Bloodborne (SCEJA game) news announcement on the 21st!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teiresias

Just new Bloodborne news? Lame, the PS4 doesn't have enough games as it is, there needs to be more game announcements.

Not really

duckroll

In retrospect I'm not sure why we all thought a major game was being announced during a Bloodborne stream.

I think the most compelling speculation was that it could be a Demon's Souls HD Remaster. But that's hardly the sort of thing worth holding back for the entire event to announce as a "surprise" at the end. They would have just announced that at the press conference on 9/1.

Just new Bloodborne news? Lame, the PS4 doesn't have enough games as it is, there needs to be more game announcements.

Not really

Hrm? What do you mea-

teiresias

Abandon_thread.gif

I dunno if this has been posted, but I legit cracked up when I saw this y'all.

playstationlifestyle said:
According to a Tokyo Game Show stage program, a new PlayStation game might be announced by Sony Computer Entertainment Japan Asia (SCEJA) in just a few short days.

The program, which was translated by NeoGAF user gembel, says that the announcement will occur on September 21, and is to be the last program before the closing of TGS.

No news has surfaced yet on what the unannounced game might be, although people have already begun speculating on NeoGAF, saying they hope it is a new Gravity Rush game or new Demon’s Souls title.

GAF>Internet>GAF

Percy

Banned
Bwahahaha... so there was no new game after all?

Why do you do these things to yourselves? :D

Although...new Bloodborne news... could still be a chance for that Demon's Souls PS4 remaster pre-order incentive after all ;P

Wait, isn't there still a separate "project announcement" that the countdown video is for? I thought we all knew that the Bloodborne thing was a mistranslation and that we had all already moved on from that to the other thing and just kept using this thread?

Shredderi

I wonder what they'd want to tell about bloodborne on the last day of TGS. And are they showing the same portion that we've already seen? I guess that depends on the nature of their news about the game.

aly

I wonder what they'd want to tell about bloodborne on the last day of TGS. And are they showing the same portion that we've already seen? I guess that depends on the nature of their news about the game.

I think and hope a lot people want to know about the multiplayer.

koutoru

People were already pointing out that this was just Bloodborne news by page 3.

Why did this new game assumption continue for so long?

crinale

Shinobi teased that Sony does indeed have something to be revealed but also implied it may not be at this TGS.

I'm just glad Sony is having a stage event for Bloodborne on the final hour/day of TGS even though the game has been on the showroom floor all week!

Very generous! ;)

because some poster in another thread made a vague ass comment saying something along the lines of "if it's what I'm hearing, gaf is gonna melt". and ppl rolled with it.

Artex

Banned

"Available today".

*heads explode*

Wasn't there two reveals?

1) Dengeki 20th anniversary thing with countdown

2) Something at the end of Bloodborne, most likely the online reveal of the title.

KoopaTheCasual

The Dengeki news could still be really cool. Doesn't even have to be a game, though. But having a day long countdown is pretty significant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom