• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Preseason/Training Camp Thread |OT| - Make America Great For Once

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...ennett-thinks-ryan-tannehill-is-a-cool-dunker
"Tannehill was the best athlete at our school," Bennett said, according to ESPN.com. "Better than Von (Miller). Better than me. My brother (Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett) would argue that, but Tannehill was one of the best athletes I've even seen. He ran a 4.4. He could do every type of dunk. He was just cool. He was just a smooth, cool guy.

ryan-tannehill-oscar-party.png

JABEE

The belief that the Eagles are operating their multi-billionaire dollar organization purely with the goal of fostering a personal vendetta towards Chip Kelly is approaching 9/11 Truther levels of delusional.
We should focus on the real conspiracies

effzee

Same people saying they're not trying to get rid of all Chip's bad guys were in here years ago pointing out that Chip was getting rid of all Reid's good guys

Face it, Chip's a cancer but getting rid of the old ship to make your own ship actually your own ship is something all coaches do when replacing other coaches. Only difference is Chip was given far more time than he deserved, and his shit is getting canned faster than any other (because it deserves to go faster than any other)

This is a new level of stupid. Chip was given too much time?

WTF? 2 10 win seasons with Foles and Sanchez and 1 year as GM and that's too much time?

This is a new level of stupid. Chip was given too much time?

WTF? 2 10 win seasons with Foles and Sanchez and 1 year as GM and that's too much time?

There is no way to reason with Sweeney Tom, Chip kelley must have stolen his anime pillow or something. Chip was the most successful coach in NFL history, with no prior NFL expereince, his first 3 years. Guy won with the crap that Andy couldnt and only didnt go further because Howie couldnt find a QB to save his life for the 10 years that he has been in the Front Office.

That why your team sucks: Carolina Panthers version was amazing. I loved the butthurt coming from the fans about the walloping that the Broncos gave them.

bionic77

imagine sheltering them enough to start on NES and introduce them to a new system every year
The NES is too hardcore. The games are too hard and a lot of them are too abstract for little kids to enjoy.

SNES and Genesis are a way better intro.

How?

When you idiots actually vote for the cunt muffin Trump, the democracy will die and he'll rule forever.
The Pats are the official team of Trump...

The NES is too hardcore. The games are too hard and a lot of them are too abstract for little kids to enjoy.

SNES and Genesis are a way better intro.

The Pats are the official team of Trump...

No no no

However if Trump wins, I'll be a Rams fan as long as he's in office.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Brady would be a Trump supporter. Goddamn 40-year-old looking a frat boy buying Four Loko's for the probate party with dad's credit card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom