• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

The strategy for 3 on 3 is you play defensively while waiting for a good hit that spawns a speed boost power up and then you take the puck and east/west it because the goalie can't keep up with you.

Missed this overlay during last night's game.

ahlnhl_shootout.0.png

Interesting fodder to hopefully avoid the shootout.

Know what they could do to encourage teams to end things in regulation or OT without resorting to yet another gimmick? Get rid of the fucking loser point. If you lose, you deserve nothing.

ZeroGravity

“It’s very hard to imagine (neither would still be with the Lightning).’’ Lecavalier said. “I guess we have to move on. It was weird seeing Marty leave last year, as well as myself. I’ve always envisioned being here my whole career, but things happen and you have to move on.’’
Vinny :(

zroid

Banned
Watching the Kings @ Pens. Disappointing to see so many empty seats in a game between two of the best teams in the league.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Watching the Kings @ Pens. Disappointing to see so many empty seats in a game between two of the best teams in the league.

yeah but like, those teams don't have a history of success that would make fans come to watch games, unlike the Leafs, Canucks etc.

... wait a second...

Not really any more than any other game, just the odd few here or there. People are late/can't make it to games, happens every night.

So barren:
8rWovQk.jpg

calder

Oh great, another Pavelec highlight reel save means his boosters will have all the evidence they need to defend his play for another 3 years

Yes he still has defenders. Some of them write for the Free Press. :p

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Beautiful.

you cannot be serious

:lol :lol :lol

Looks like Cooke has a career to look forward to after retirement.

Seriously? L O L

That might be the most ridiculous thing I've read in a while.

Best laugh I've had all day!

Making sure I wasn't just hearing things on TSN

Top Bottom