• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Calamari41

41 > 38
Let's do it Ducks!

Duck%20Tale%20Title_zpsh37qosp2.gif

zroid

Banned
Not really any more than any other game, just the odd few here or there. People are late/can't make it to games, happens every night.

So barren:

Doesn't look great on TV. Anyway, point is you'd think people would actually show up for a game against the reigning champs. It's the only one played in Pittsburgh this season.

edit: in other news, Pens PP is craycray

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Wtf was Karlsson doing?

Wtf was Philips doing stealing the puck?

Karlsson I can give a pass because he actually prevented the breakaway, you can't expect the guy to do everything himself.

Phillips is an offensive dman now, remember? ;)

Looked like the refs fucked over the Sharks there but then they showed another angle. Couture tripped over Kuemper's foot, not allowing Kuemper to push off to move across the crease.

Good call on teh refs.

Is my audio messed up or is the Blues crowd dead? They just had a breakaway and I couldn't hear anything coming out of the stands.

I've got the Ducks broadcast and it's unusually quiet. Gotta be audio, but we're also in the "Cards lost in the post season so St Louis ignores sports for a month or two" time of year.

Top Bottom