• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL October 2014 |OT| Leafs Suck, And Then You Die

Calamari41

41 > 38
Lost%20in%20Space_zpsp4bf18um.gif

Man, Gibson is being hung out to dry this period.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Gawd damn it Soc take your curses to that Vancouver team.

Edit:The Hoss!! I ain't even mad.

Me neither, still have a soft spot for the guy (even if I was happy with the Heatley deal).

That said, I don't understand why MacLean insists on playing Anderson vs Chicago if he has such a shitty record against them.

Silexx

Me neither, still have a soft spot for the guy (even if I was happy with the Heatley deal).

That said, I don't understand why MacLean insists on playing Anderson vs Chicago if he has such a shitty record against them.

You know Lehner had a kid today, right?

Edit : Finally, Zibenajad!

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Eller in, Bournival still not playing.

Supposedly Bergevin had a long talk with Bourque today. I'm thinking a trade is coming.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
Moen still in lol.

Actually it was a talk with Eller apparently. I really wish Bourni would be back in the line up, he's young, build him instead of the other ones that are just not cutting it.

zroid

Banned
Best in the league at 5v5. Score 2.18 goals for every one goal given up. Only Nashville is the other team at two or above, and they are right at 2.00.

I need to try and watch more Wild and Preds games, both have looked really impressive on the stat sheets so far.

edit: actually Preds not as much as I thought, but still

lamaroo

Unconfirmed Member
Do any sites track icing calls? I'm curious to see just how far ahead Montreal is on the next three teams combined.

Alucard

Banned
Hey guys, Marc-Andre Fleury has 2 shutouts in 9 games. His GAA is still not that great, though.

But woo for another shutout victory. 14 goals scored in the past 3 games. I'll take it.

GSG Flash

Nobody ruins my family vacation but me...and maybe the boy!
Well shit

At least we got a point, not too bad versus one of the best teams in the league.

Top Bottom