• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

Kuro Madoushi

Unconfirmed Member
His talent is directly correlated to his size and social skills because reasons.

Heh. Much as I like the guy, I even got his jersey, I always wondered how much better and how high his ceiling would be if he focused on fitness with Roberts like Stamkos did/does.

Dude is one of the top RW in the league and his fuel is cookies and doughnuts!

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Heh. Much as I like the guy, I even got his jersey, I always wondered how much better and how high his ceiling would be if he focused on fitness with Roberts like Stamkos did/does.

Dude is one of the top RW in the league and his fuel is cookies and doughnuts!
The next Gretzky

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Canadiens are Canada's top sports brand

ibxrXS3sdcuHpH.gif

RC

Banned
Leo>Donnie>Mikey>Raph

You have it wrong. Donnie is always last, always! No one likes that purple nerd.

You know what we used to call kids back in the day whose favourite turtle was Donnie? Nonexistent. Because nobody fucking liked Donatello!

ShaneB

Reads like a comedy piece. Interesting nonetheless!

Jesus. Marlins pitcher just got beaned in the head with a line drive.

http://deadspin.com/dan-jennings-hi...source=deadspin_twitter&utm_medium=socialflow

Fuck.

Terrifying indeed whenever a comebacker like that happens. I get terrified thinking of a foul ball bullet that goes into the crowd, never really see what happens to some of them.

This is like that one time someone said Gordon Ramsay was bad.
He toes the line but overall seems to be a decent dude. I think his editing crew for his American TV work hasn't done him any favors.
TMNT blows
Thought it was lame as hell as a kid

Turtles suck.

A 3rd faction appears!!
You were like -10 when TMNT was good, weren't you?
http://i.minus.com/ibpvGxyGwzPtPH.gif[IMG]

TMNT is serious business.

That movie is going to suck so fucking bad.[/QUOTE]
It's at 18% on Rotten Tomatoes right now.

RC

Banned
Not a single correct ranking here, it goes:

Ralph>Leo>Mikey>>>>>>Donnie

When I was a kid it was more like:

Leo=Mikey>Ralph>>>>>>Donnie.

Either way, Donnie like Billy the blue Power Ranger sucks.

This will sound cheeseballs, but whenever someone from GAF goes down, it feels personal even if you didn't know or even talk to them on here.

Quick

Banned
This will sound cheeseballs, but whenever someone from GAF goes down, it feels personal even if you didn't know or even talk to them on here.

Funny you mention this because I feel the same way sometimes.

On a personal note, I mentioned about feeling really down and depressed about a recent event and NHL-GAF made me feel better with words of encouragement. I usually like to split internet and real life into two sides, but it helped.

TUSR

Banned

On a personal note, I mentioned about feeling really down and depressed about a recent event and NHL-GAF made me feel better with words of encouragement. I usually like to split internet and real life into two sides, but it helped.

love you man

dillon_predator.gif

Top Bottom