• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NHL Off-Season 2014 |OT2| - Dan Cleary

zroid

Banned
That Skylanders bundle has always been a good deal. If you aren't into Skylanders I believe it comes with a figure or two that can be easily sold for $10-15.

Sammy is basically right: If the Leafs wingers keep playing so deep and giving up so many shots from the point (for example), it will be another disastrous season. Same goes for how the Leafs are having their defencemen move the puck out of their zone.

Btw whatever happened to Steckel? I feel like the moment he put on a Leafs jersey his career was over.

I think he was traded to Anaheim for a 6th round pick.

yyzjohn

Banned
Sammy is basically right: If the Leafs wingers keep playing so deep and giving up so many shots from the point (for example), it will be another disastrous season. Same goes for how the Leafs are having their defencemen move the puck out of their zone.

We can only hope to God that the firing of the assistants and hiring of young wiz kid, "advanced stats boy assistant GM" means the Leafs will be changing their playing style to something that limits shots against. If it's status quo from last season, fuck.

Acid08

Banned
10574301_736973286362993_3373873272611782621_n.jpg

Move over MSL, Hertl's coming for that Dem Thighs™ crown.

Samyy

We can only hope to God that the firing of the assistants and hiring of young wiz kid, "advanced stats boy assistant GM" means the Leafs will be changing their playing style to something that limits shots against. If it's status quo from last season, fuck.

At the end of the day its up to Carlyle, but I imagine he knows he'll be fired if he does keep things more or less the same.

I still remember when Carlyle was fired from Anaheim. Just won a game and Murray met with him in hour later. Boudreau hired shortly after that probably just a week after being fired by the Caps

Socreges

Banned
I should totally impulse buy the WiiU to play Mario Kart 8 for a week

Thats what having a job is for, right?
I'm sure it is for some people. They just need enough to afford rent, food and the latest gaming technology and software.

And the WiiU is a great value now. Lots of excellent games. Biggest thing for me has been finding the time to play them.

Stet

Banned
On the plus side, the Leafs finally hired a new in-arena hostess for the ACC. Maybe she'll be the one to erect a proper team.

Red_Man

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I hope it means Rinaldo is headed to the AHL. They played about he same amount of minutes last season, but White took 10 minors and Rinaldo took 29.
White is a great PKer, not just a mindless goon. He just got pushed out by our depth, but good for him for finding another team. He should fit in well with the Flyers.

Curufinwe

White is a great PKer, not just a mindless goon. He just got pushed out by our depth, but good for him for finding another team. He should fit in well with the Flyers.

They tried to give Rinaldo PK time but it was a failure. White would probably be the #6 PK guy after Couturier, Read, Raffl, Umberger and Giroux. But it would be nice if Giroux didn't have to kill penalties at all.

Top Bottom