• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 3rd Party Publisher Games (2014.7.11)

Mr-Joker

Banned
I'm surprised no-one's said Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire yet. I know that they occasionally do Pokemon-specific directs but I'm expecting (hoping) that we see more footage and more features in this one.

Pokémon isn't third party.

Check this out my bro.^_^
BsGreWpCUAAEm0c.jpg

While I want to believe that we are getting a new Mega Man game, hopefully Mega Man Legend 3, but it's probably Smash related.

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
say what?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=847679

July 4th, Youkai watch 2 Direct.

Btw, considering that Direct just happened and the game just released (L-A and StreetsAhead, Sammy and Smiles & Cries I'm looking at you), which games could be there?

So far we know that significant third party games to be released are:

EDIT: taking notes:

Square Enix
Dragon Quest X streaming version
Final Fantasy Explorers
Bravely the Second

Sega:
Sonic Toon

Capcom
MH 4 Ultimate
Ace Attorney spinoff (Daigyakuten Saiban)

Atlus
New Etrian Oddissey (remake) teased

Bandai Namco:
Taiko just released
Tales of the World
Licensed/Anime port games?

Level5:
Are they "stucked" at Yokai?

Marvelous AQL:
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson
Forbidden Magna

Rocket company
Medarot 8

Eshop:
Azure Gunvolt for example
Fantasy Zone 2 3D Classic

Mobile companies: I know that N is working to bring to 3Ds other projects a la Puzzle&Dragon. Could we see something on that field?

casiopao

Pokémon isn't third party.

While I want to believe that we are getting a new Mega Man game, hopefully Mega Man Legend 3, but it's probably Smash related.

I dont think that Ninty will get so cheap that they would give Megaman that small spotlight for Smash which is still so far from coming here.^_^

Oh and Capcom has Geist Crusher God or whatever it's called, it's coming out soon. They tried to pull a Youkai Watch and failed miserably. :( (game looks like shit anyway)

Tom_Cody

Btw, considering that Direct just happened and the game just released (L-A and StreetsAhead, Sammy and Smiles & Cries I'm looking at you), which games could be there?

Square Enix
Final Fantasy Explorers
Bravely the Second

Sega:
Sonic Toon

Capcom
MH 4 Ultimate

Atlus

Bandai Namco:
Taiko just released
Tales of the World

Level5:

Marvelous AQL:
Forbidden Magna

Mobile companies: I know that N is working to bring to 3Ds other projects a la Puzzle&Dragon. Could we see something on that field?
Thanks for the roundup.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
sörine;120325666 said:
Shovel Knight's been confirmed for Japan too. 8-4 is on it.

Why would they announce or show an indie game for europe in a Japan Direct ? Doesnt make sense. I know that Shovel Knight is coming to europe on 3DS/WiiU at some point.

Hindl

Hmmm I'm hoping they announce the other regions for a worldwide direct, but the local time when this would go on is making me doubt that...

Oh well, hopefully some goodies come out and they bring the games over eventually

gngf123

Hmmm I'm hoping they announce the other regions for a worldwide direct, but the local time when this would go on is making me doubt that...

Oh well, hopefully some goodies come out and they bring the games over eventually

It would be lunchtime in Europe, that's totally fine.

With global directs, they normally announce the western directs first though. With the Japanese direct announced in the following morning.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Hope the direct will have half of these + a couple of new games announcement

DPinZxi.png

L~A

So that I understand it correctly,
it is a Japan only direct, and those are just the local times in other timezones, right?

Yup, local times for the JP presentation. Nothing for other territories (for now at least).

I'm surprised no-one's said Pokemon Omega Ruby / Alpha Sapphire yet. I know that they occasionally do Pokemon-specific directs but I'm expecting (hoping) that we see more footage and more features in this one.

Otherwise, what's this about MegaMan? :O

Edit:

Yeah that is a point, something new for Smash Bros would be ace...

Maybe because both Pokémon and Smash are 1st-party.

My expectations :

1) Final Fantasy Explorers (still no trailer)
2) Etrian Odyssey 2 remake (recentyl teased by Atlus)
3) Bravely Second (just a few days ago, producer was talking about which piece of music he was gonna pick for a trailer) [今日はですね、セカンドのPV、とりわけ楽曲に関するあれこれでした。お楽しみに]
4) Tales of the World
5) Monster Hunter 4G
6) Forbidden Magna (not expecting Senran Kagura there, though I could be wrong)
7) Maybe a new Dragon Quest Monsters game? I doubt they'd announce DQ11 since this is usually kept for a dedicated conference.
8) maybe a new Level-5 game? (Layton 7, maybe?)
9) Gaist Crusher God
10) Sonic Toon (ugh)
11) Bandai-Namco anime stuff.

vareon

Square Enix
Final Fantasy Explorers
Bravely the Second

Sega:
Sonic Toon

Capcom
MH 4 Ultimate
Daigyakuten Saiban

Atlus

Bandai Namco:
Taiko just released
Tales of the World

Level5:

Marvelous AQL:
Forbidden Magna

>:[

Rehynn

Japanese 3DS users just yesterday received a Mii Plaza Streetpass Puzzle update, which was a Megaman puzzle panel (very unusual, first third party panel?).

New Megaman 3DS came co developed/funded by Nintendo incoming? Would help with Smash Broa visibility too.

Tears would be shed.

enishi

Comment from Sinobi on Direct
http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/entry-11891966660.html

需要をあてこんだ周辺機器の案内も出回り始めているので
例のアレの発売日発表が最大の目玉と見て間違いなさそう。

The 2nd point is obviously related to "Release date of MH4G". But the 1st point is another peripherals? or Amiibo related?

======

Other unrelated rumors (Don't know if they are reliable or not):
1. ゲームラボ (Japan Game magazine) July rumor page:
The hunting series beginning with "G" will come to "N" handheld platform this winter

2. Miku Project Mirai 3 in end of 2014

Top Bottom