• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo 3DS Direct 3rd Party Publisher Games (2014.7.11)

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Comment from Sinobi on Direct
http://ameblo.jp/sinobi/entry-11891966660.html

The 2nd point is obviously related to "Release date of MH4G". But the 1st point is another peripherals? or Amiibo related?

======

Other unrelated rumors (Don't know if they are reliable or not):
1. ゲームラボ (Japan Game magazine) July rumor page:
The hunting series beginning with "G" will come to "N" handheld platform this winter

2. Miku Project Mirai 3 in end of 2014

God Eater 3DS ?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
God Eater 3DS ?

Eeeeeeeeeh, I don't know. Also because the same rumour mentions Mirai 3 for this Holidays, when SEGA already announced Mirai Remix for 2015, so...

In the (remote) case it happened, it'd be God Eater 2 Burst for sure, but I can't see it being exclusive, not at all. A PSP/PSV/3DS thing, in the case.

I hope to see some Bravely Second and Ace Attorney news.

Btw, considering that Direct just happened and the game just released (L-A and StreetsAhead, Sammy and Smiles & Cries I'm looking at you), which games could be there?
Good list, add Daigyakuten Saiban (the new Ace Attorney spin-off).

Tenki

The 2nd point is obviously related to "Release date of MH4G". But the 1st point is another peripherals? or Amiibo related?

======

The hunting series beginning with "G" will come to "N" handheld platform this winter

God Eater 3DS? It seems kind of obvious, since the hunting fanbase is already on 3DS.

Jucksalbe

Banned
Hope the direct will have half of these + a couple of new games announcement

DPinZxi.png

What's "Look at Smoking World"? Such an awkward title.

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
I was thinking the Gaist Crusher sequel. Although God Eater 3DS would be interesting.

Also possible, but no one cares about Gaist Crusher so this kind of teasing doesnt make much sense for such a product...not too mentioned that Capcom announced it along time ago. God Eater on the other hand would be quite an announcement - wondering how much of the team worked on Freedom Wars.
Eeeeeeeeeh, I don't know. Also because the same rumour mentions Mirai 3 for this Holidays, when SEGA already announced Mirai Remix for 2015, so...

In the (remote) case it happened, it'd be God Eater 2 Burst for sure, but I can't see it being exclusive, not at all. A PSP/PSV/3DS thing, in the case.

Lets see how this works - Bamco isnt shy of multiplattform development as shown with One Piece Unlimited Cruise, especially when they plan a western release at well, it might end up on home consoles as well.

Mirai Remix is just Mirai 2, though. Is Japan even getting that one?

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
Guessing this will be for Japan only. There's nowhere near enough 3rd party content coming to 3DS in the west in the next few months that they'd do a direct for, they're even publishing both Level 5 games (Layton vs. Wright and Fantasy Life) them-selves.

Tenki

Isn't Mirai Remix just Mirai 2 with another name for a Western release? Japan already got M2, so they could get M3 this Winter.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Isn't Mirai Remix just Mirai 2 with another name for a Western release? Japan already got M2, so they could get M3 this Winter.

Yeah, but it seems strange to me that they'd release Remix not that far from Mirai 3 and, above all, that they didn't announce it during the Hatsune Miku event a few days ago.

Yeah, Mirai 3 sounds far-fetched. Makes no sense at all, and I'm sure Sega will release Mirai 2 Remix in Japan, supposedly it has new content and tweaks.

iQolQZiVkA1SO.gif

L~A

======

1) God Eater? Can't be Gaist Crusher God, because we already know about it, and series debuted on 3DS.

2) may be Project Mirai Remix. Would imply amount of new content is significant enough to warrant a re-release in Japan.

And by the way, isn't GameLab pretty unreliable?

I doubt we'll see Amiibo or any peripherals: it's a 3rd-party Direct. And Amiibo won't be on the 3DS before 2015.

@Sammy: it's God Eater 3 for the New PlayStation Vita :p
That or Nokia is brining back the N-Gage.

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
Guessing this will be for Japan only. There's nowhere near enough 3rd party content coming to 3DS in the west in the next few months that they'd do a direct for, they're even publishing both Level 5 games (Layton vs. Wright and Fantasy Life) them-selves.

There is...

Ultimate MH4
Skylanders Trap Team
Fossil Fighters Frontier
Lego Batman 3
Thorium Wars
Moon Chronicle
Siesta Festa
Theatrhythm FF Curtain Calls
Sonic Boom
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Citizens of Kane
Gunman Clive 2
Woah Dave!
LEGO Ninjago Nindroids
Persona Q
Harvest Moon 3D

jj984jj

He's a pretty swell guy in my books anyway.
There is...

Ultimate MH4
Skylanders Trap Team
Fossil Fighters Frontier
Lego Batman 3
Thorium Wars
Moon Chronicle
Siesta Festa
Theatrhythm FF Curtain Calls
Sonic Boom
Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Citizens of Kane
Gunman Clive 2
Woah Dave!
LEGO Ninjago Nindroids
Persona Q
Harvest Moon 3D

I don't see much that NoA would cover there. Mostly the Activision games and MH4, the latter of which is next year for us. Maybe Lego, Sonic, Theatrhythm, PQ, and an eShop reel if they really wanted to do it but I doubt they will. TBH there's even 3DS games coming out this year that you haven't listed, the point is that it's stuff that NoA wouldn't do a 3rd party direct for.

Fossil Fighters isn't 3rd party BTW, it's even Nintendo's own IP.

Still waiting on DQIX PSP.

Bo130

Hah, no one mentioned Majora's Mask yet. I'm genuinely surprised! Wouldn't make a whole lot of sense to announce in a Japan-only Direct, through.

3) Bravely Second (just a few days ago, producer was talking about which piece of music he was gonna pick for a trailer) [今日はですね、セカンドのPV、とりわけ楽曲に関するあれこれでした。お楽しみに]

Interesting...my hopes for Bravely Second showing are really high now !

vinnygambini

Why are strippers at the U.N. bad when they're great at strip clubs???
What are we looking at realistically?

Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate trailer + Release date (Early October)
New Namco-Bandai Anime title (Toei most likely) + Tales of the World trailer
Bravely Second CG trailer + Release date (November) or Final Fantasy Explorers trailer
Puzzle & Dragons Z Enhanced Edition
Atlus announcement
Senran Kagura 2: Deep Crimson trailer

The above seems probable no?

Top Bottom