• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo: Big Announcement on Monday

Akiller

You pleb. Every month? Pft. I hope you meant every single day. Every hour is slightly too exhausting, but it'd be possible as well. That's the mastah race of dreams and hopes.

image.php

Red Hood

Banned
Splatoon or Smash DLCs are the fastest way to get me flaccid. And I'm sure it's not NX, not right before the holidays. And it's also not a new unannounced game, otherwise they'd have announced it at the TGA.

My money is on a new Smash character. Sigh.

Rosur

I doubting this will be NX news as not 2016.

Reckon either Smash December direct date (or direct) or EU/ US Nintendo account news.
Though could also be another Mobile App or that Minecraft Wii U rumor.

Tingle

It's Smash bros, imo.
Remember guys that we're supposed to have stream about Smash bros this december ? :p

This guy is related to indies for Nintendo. I would honestly figure its Minecraft, as that was recently rated for the WiiU, and it probably makes sense to get that out before Christmas.

Tobor

Showing anything related to the NX would make literally no sense whatsoever.

I hope people are joking.

NX is the only thing some of us care about.

Announcements for systems that are about to be shelved aren't exciting, and certainly don't qualify as "big".

Going with Minecraft Wii U like a lot of people since he's the Indie guy, though I don't see it as a big announcement seeing as you can play it on literally everything else now,

Only other thing I can see it being is an announcement of an announcement for the Smash broadcast. NX will likely be talked about early next year.

SuperHans

It won't be NX related. Showing the NX before Christmas would make no sense. They want to shift as many Wii Us and 3DS as possible.

isn't him the guy that manages the indie side? And saying this in a podcast just means that's actually something small. The best thing that we will get is the smash direct date and i already expected that it would be this week for the date to be announced.

When someone creates a thread "nintendo: big announcement on monday", i expect: Reggie, Miyamoto, Kimishima or even their twitter to say this to actually expect something big, not damon baker.

Frodo

NX REVEAL, RELEASE DATE, PRICE AND FREE GAME COMING WITH IT!!!!

ZELDA IS A LAUNCH GAME, AND THEY HAVE SMASH NX TOO! BAYONETTA 3 IN THE WORKS (WHICH IS ACTUALLY A SPIN OFF FEATURING JEANNE, TBH, SO IT WILL BE CALLED JEANNE)!

All my realistic predictions!

Luq

NX AVAILABLE TO BUY ON 1 JANUARY 2016

I would gladly hear about some big IP on Wii U though, I'm starting to love this console again after a short brake

Vandole

The digital reward program was just announced for Japan last week right (or am I imagining that)? I would think this is the Western version being announced.

Hermii

NX is the only thing some of us care about.

Announcements for systems that are about to be shelved aren't exciting, and certainly don't qualify as "big".
The guy is Nintys head of indie relations, talking on a podcast only major Nintendo fans would listen to. The comment obviously wasn't meant for average consumers.

Airola

Best hope:
Nintendo Account

Worst fear:
Something about Smash

The middle tier (in order of excitement):
A new addition to the VC consoles
Zelda Wii U news
Minecraft Wii U
Some random indie game reveal
A new amiibo
Indie Bundle - or any other sale

Never gonna happen:
NX

Anything else would be either a surprise or a disappointment. Most likely a disappointment.
Although anything is better than the Smash option.

Except if they'll announce Horace as a new fighter - which would put the announcement right up with Nintendo Account.

Piers

Nintendo Badge Arcade stage in SSB4.
Bunny will appear in the game menu and nag you to buy it — same music and everything.

Asd202

Calling it now. NX annoucment with release date and price
$199
. Full on 3rd party support with CoD, Fifa etc. FF7R, Zelda, Mario, Metroid, DQXI and XII, MH, Yokai all day one and all Japanese developed games now exclusive.

NX REVEAL, RELEASE DATE, PRICE AND FREE GAME COMING WITH IT!!!!

ZELDA IS A LAUNCH GAME, AND THEY HAVE SMASH NX TOO! BAYONETTA 3 IN THE WORKS (WHICH IS ACTUALLY A SPIN OFF FEATURING JEANNE, TBH, SO IT WILL BE CALLED JEANNE)!

All my realistic predictions!

They will also give a free NX console to everyone who bought a WiiU.*

*This promotion doesnt doesnt include Canada, Europe and Australia

Top Bottom