• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation announced for tomorrow

Tansut

Doesn't matter how cynical and bitter I become as I get older, nothing like a Nintendo direct to get the hype flowing.

D-Man

I'm so hyped for this Direct. Here's hoping we see some localizations for Rhythm Heaven the best +, SMT IV Final, and Mother 3!

royox

What to see??? EU's or USA? I'm from Spain but we will have an asian guy trying to speak english (or worse...speaking japanese and subs). USA usually have Reggie :_

Chastten

Banned
Stuff I'm hoping for besides the leaked things: Official Pikmin 4 and/or Paper Mario announcements and a pricedrop for n3DS cause I wanna buy one next month. Make it happen, Nintendo!

Nibel

10 minutes

rXQD3AH.gif

get hyped brehs

Plum

I said I wouldn't get this hyped. After the supposed leak I told myself not to get too hyped.

But, these Directs man. Just when I thought I was out... they pull me back in

KevinCow

Banned
I can't imagine what they're going to even talk about.

Like... maybe pimp up TPHD because it's coming out tomorrow? Maybe mention Pokken Tournament? But other than that I have no idea what's coming.

Probably been asked, but do we know how long it is? (Edit: I'm stupid, I have it open on Youtube and didn't see where it said 41 minutes. I have no idea how they're going to fill 41 minutes.)

Top Bottom