• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo Direct: new presentation announced for tomorrow

Tookay

I can't imagine what they're going to even talk about.

Like... maybe pimp up TPHD because it's coming out tomorrow? Maybe mention Pokken Tournament? But other than that I have no idea what's coming.

Probably been asked, but do we know how long it is?

41 minutes in NA. 39 in JPN.

10 minutes

rXQD3AH.gif

get hyped brehs

That's amazing, I am hypnotized.

dickroach

Given where this direct is taking place in terms of the year, I don't expect anything interesting at all.

"Thought summer 2016," means through mid-September. That's a pretty big timeframe; they could definitely put out an unexpected new game or two in the next 6 months

41 minutes??? Oh my gosh I am blown away. I was expecting like 12 minutes or something. That is fantastic!

I would actually love to see some dev interviews. I find that stuff enjoyable.

Lukemon

I'm so hyped for this Direct. Here's hoping we see some localizations for Rhythm Heaven the best +, SMT IV Final, and Mother 3!

Fuck, Rhythm Heaven! I had given up hope of us getting it to the point that I apparently managed to successfully erase all knowledge of The Best, but that would be awesome. Just hoping the MHX 'leak' is good intel so I have something suitably hype to fall back on...

I always wonder what Iwata thought of all these gifs, I always assume he would laugh at them, maybe even reference one or two for the fans

41 minutes was about the time of the last direct, right?

We should get some announcements. Nintendo does like to pad these with random crap like features of the game we could care less about, but I think this one might be alright :)

dickroach

Don't we already know they have an unannounced game from the 3DS leak?
well yeah, and the fact that there's a Paper Mario game this year already leaked, but there was also that "Main Presentation" or whatever folder in the leak. who knows what mysterious treasures are buried in there

crossing my fingers for Mario Golf: Ultra Smash

Top Bottom