• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo UK webstore : 3DS/Wii U retail games for ~8£ (DL Code)

People seeing their orders cancelled, had you ordered all of the games? Did you set up an account today to order these?

Just wondering if there's a pattern to cancellations or if it's just those after a certain time.

I had to set up a new account, which by the way I can't seem to be able to access. o_O They might have deleted it.
Also, I was mistaken, they didn't get my money, the email from paypal was just a notification.

Krakle

Ordered the code for Wonderful 101 at 13:04 this afternoon and it arrived 20 minutes later.

Just got in from work, redeemed it and downloading the game now!

I got the account registration e-mail over an hour after I placed the order.

Apart from that nothing. The game is still being "picked".

I paid via PayPal so knowing The Hut they'll get codes in 2 months time and then not be able to take the money (as happened to someones Braverly Default limited edition...then again given how bleh the figure was maybe they were saved...)

Nilaul

I guess everyone should take a screenshot of your orders just in case; if they are indeed deleted accounts. Meanwhile bombard Nintendo with tweets.

Shadders

I've pre-ordered a copy of Mario Party 3DS. If they want that pre-order to stand, they let me get M&L for £8.

Your move, Nintendo.

Empty

i ordered animal crossing and m&l dream team at 1:15pm. got the codes 20 mins later.
did another order for donkey kong at 1:16pm. order still processing.

oh well still did well and missing out on donkey kong which i already own on wii isn't a huge deal

Tarahiro

still listed as 'awaiting stock pick' (has tomorrows date for dispatch though....), ordered at 1.18......got the 'thanks for registering with nintendo store' email about an hour ago but nothing about codes. They haven't cancelled it yet but they haven't charged me yet either so i'll be a bit sad if nothing comes of it but at least i'm not losing any money :)

It says "Awaiting Stock Pick." For an online code?!
Say The Hut has 1000 codes but 1500 orders. They have 500 orders they can't give codes for. They ask NOE for more codes. The 486 processor at NOE takes about 5 hours to produce those...at which time the working day is over in Germany so nobody can e-mail them to The Hut.

Disclaimer: Numbers and other facts may be completely wrong but that is the gist of it.

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Say The Hut has 1000 codes but 1500 orders. They have 500 orders they can't give codes for. They ask NOE for more codes. The 486 processor at NOE takes about 5 hours to produce those...at which time the working day is over in Germany so nobody can e-mail them to The Hut.

Disclaimer: Numbers and other facts may be completely wrong but that is the gist of it.

I don't think NOE has the authority to generate more codes. The code generator must be in Iwata's office, in the safe. As this happened outside the working hours in Japan it will take 9-10 more hours to solve it.

Son Of D

I'll just wait until tomorrow to see what's happening with my codes. Not been cancelled yet and they're dated for 15/01/2014.

Maybe they ran out like someone suggested?

Ah right, thanks for the heads up then. As long as the order isn't cancelled, I don't mind waiting.

guybrushfreeman

Unconfirmed Member
Still awaiting stock for me. We'll see what happens, if it doesn't go through I'll understand that. It ended up being a glitch. No big deal.

Nilaul

I don't think NOE has the authority to generate more codes. The code generator must be in Iwata's office, in the safe. As this happened outside the working hours in Japan it will take 9-10 more hours to solve it.

The code generator is in the factory that Sony brought.

PetrCobra

Let's all hope Iwata won't forget his safe key at home today

Nilaul

If anyone has some spare credits they could always give a ring:

( 44) 0845 60 50 247

To their support centre.

2. Contact Us

In the first instance, you should contact us through your account via our online message centre. Alternatively, for customer service support (including delivery and return enquiries) or technical assistance please contact our customer and technical support representatives on ( 44) 0845 60 50 247, customer-support@nintendo.co.uk or by post at Nintendo Customer Support, PO BOX 952, Portsmouth, PO6 9DY.

Please note calls from a landline within the UK are charged at the standard national rate offered by the caller?s network provider. Charges may vary for calls made using a mobile phone.

I'm using an existing account, with a registered payment method (credit card). Order placed at 1:23pm GMT, my outstanding games in the order are still awaiting stock pick with a due date of tomorrow.

Pand

Got my order in three hours ago, my account is still active but the order is still processing. I'm just gonna assume it will be cancelled and maybe set myself up for a pleasant surprise.

Frodo

Just checked if the games were registered on my Nintendo Club account and they were.

Also: they have the 3DS XL charging cradles available for 4500 stars, in case anyone is interested. I got a blue one for me! Good day to own a 3DS.

dyergram

7MXtpy4.png

Dat W101 date :S

Anyone else getting that?
Mine says 15/1/2014

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
I know this is slight sarcasm but I wouldn't be shocked if the rights to issue more CD Keys are indeed not available to NOE.

As for people saying about running out of keys, Amazon/GMG etc have all had this issue. You would think that there's an infinite supply of keys, but not if you're only selling, rather than generating them!

GRW810

Bought Pikmin 3 but still awaiting the code.

Really tried to convince myself to buy more but even at the amazing prices I just wouldn't have played them for various reasons.

Top Bottom