• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo UK webstore : 3DS/Wii U retail games for ~8£ (DL Code)

I paid by credit card, payment for all items was taken from my account. DKCR received today, looks like I have to wait until tomorrow for the rest:

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS 3D - Digital Download [Nintendo 3DS Family DDC] Despatched 14/01/2014 1 / 0 £8.95

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. - Digital Download [Nintendo 3DS Family DDC] Awaiting Stock Pick Est: 15/01/2014 1 / 1 £7.95

Pikmin 3 - Digital Download [Wii U DDC] Awaiting Stock Pick Est: 15/01/2014 1 / 1 £8.95

The Wonderful 101 - Digital Download [Wii U DDC] Awaiting Stock Pick Est: 15/01/2014 1 / 1 £8.95

They've sort of done it before. Like when they messed up with Amazon UK pre-orders by sending out Wii U's without Nintendo Land in the box. Everyone who ordered a Wii U from Amazon got a free copy of Nintendo Land, regardless of whether or not you received a copy.

And got the premium console for £100 cheaper ;-)

Aostia

El Capitan Todd
No codes yet and no money taken out of my bank account... I going to guess i was too late!

My account:
DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS 3D - Digital Download [Nintendo 3DS Family DDC] Awaiting Stock Pick

My e-maik:
DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS 3D - Digital Download In stock | Usually dispatched within 24 hours

same here...I wonder if I'll get my M&L...

TheZjman

Banned
My 3DS is so happy:

LFJB47z.jpg

folders when

Jazzem

Something weird I noticed on my order...it was actually the DKCR in the first batch order I did which I received, and the other one I ordered by itself two minutes later is 'awaiting stock', just as Mario & Luigi and Wonderful 101 are...I guess they're just out of codes on those games at the moment, may have run out in the first twenty minutes or so of the price errors.

They've sort of done it before. Like when they messed up with Amazon UK pre-orders by sending out Wii U's without Nintendo Land in the box. Everyone who ordered a Wii U from Amazon got a free copy of Nintendo Land, regardless of whether or not you received a copy.

That was different though, as they were legally obligated to remedy it, and sending everyone a download code was the cheapest way to do so by far.

Phazon

Mario & Luigi has been downloaded, unwrapped and it works. (Belgium)

LEGO is still pending (bought it one minute before the fix), so that might get cancelled, but they have my money already. We'll see how that goes.

Son Of D

Still no codes. Although just finding out that this is The Hut group I'll probably get an email threatening me with legal action if I don't give them the code back (which I don't have).

ymmv

Banned
I paid by credit card, payment for all items was taken from my account. DKCR received today, looks like I have to wait until tomorrow for the rest:

DONKEY KONG COUNTRY RETURNS 3D - Digital Download [Nintendo 3DS Family DDC] Despatched 14/01/2014 1 / 0 £8.95

Mario and Luigi: Dream Team Bros. - Digital Download [Nintendo 3DS Family DDC] Awaiting Stock Pick Est: 15/01/2014 1 / 1 £7.95

Pikmin 3 - Digital Download [Wii U DDC] Awaiting Stock Pick Est: 15/01/2014 1 / 1 £8.95

The Wonderful 101 - Digital Download [Wii U DDC] Awaiting Stock Pick Est: 15/01/2014 1 / 1 £8.95

I got the Donkey Kong code too, M&L:DTB says Awaiting Stock Pick too... I don't think we'll get this one anymore...

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
My guess is that they are out of codes, as funny as it sounds. They will honor the orders tomorrow probably.

Apparently there was a problem with my paypal payment (of course there was, its paypal)... emailed them asking to take the payment from my debit card but no response as of yet.
My Dankey Kang purchase is on the ropes here.

I gifted a UK Link's Awakening code to someone with a non-UK NNID yesterday, and they had to swap out their SD card and mess with the settings before using the code. I don't know how it works exactly. Fortunately my eur NNID is assigned to the UK, so I should be able to use these codes with no hassle... if the webstore honors the sale.

This is the worst period of limbo. You know you're unlikely to get it, they know you're not getting it, they'll take the maxinum legal time to respond.

Ohhh.. shit... were screwed. Need to call my lawyer for incoming lawsuit.
Now now, some people put Buckingham Palace as their address. The Queen will not be amused by this.

Laffer

Argh... I just read this. Too late :(. I would have got W101!!!

Thank you GAF for this, even if I couldn't take advantage of it.

Stop It

Perfectly able to grasp the inherent value of the fishing game.
If you use Gmail, check that they aren't threaded in to each other, my codes were seperate but under the same subject so bundled together.
Thanks for the advice but alas it's not there. The order for W101 is still awaiting stock pick. Ah well!

Top Bottom