• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Mans Sky releasing June 21, LEs revealed, maybe getting free post launch support

GeeTeeCee

If the limited edition is sold here in the UK by Amazon (Not GAME ffs) then I'm in - looks gorgeous.

Hell I don't even own a PS4 (one day :) )

I was super excited for the limited edition until I saw this post and remembered that GAME getting the LE exclusively is a very real and all too frightening possibility.

Please be Amazon.

EDIT: OH BUGGER IT IS GAME

Is there going to be a physical edition for the PC? I just love the boxart, and I want to get it for PC. I only see the physical edition for the PS4 version of the game.

Great boxart, but I feel like they started the marketing waaaay too early for this game. Some of that initial excitement has waned off by now.

I enjoy my new wallpaper.

ZoD7O7S.jpg

Wanderer5

Is there going to be a physical edition for the PC? I just love the boxart, and I want to get it for PC. I only see the physical edition for the PS4 version of the game.

Yeah, I wouldn't mind getting this physically on PC even if it just a code heh, just cause of dat boxart.

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
Too much for buying digital and that box art is pure ecstasy. At that point I can use GCU too.

SparkTR

There's the LE version which is only PC, it comes with a model but it's limited to 10000 copies.

I think I will be picking up the limited edition. I really hope this game lives up to expectations, if it is half as good as expected, it should be incredible.

BigTnaples

Todd Howard's Secret GAF Account
Oh shit.

Was going to get on PS4, but kind of want to get it on PC since I can see VR support being modded in, where as on PS4 it is not quite a given yet.

Brilliant! Gorgeous cover too. Bit of a shame the steelbooks mostly boring grey, but I'll probably get the limited edition regardless.

Credit where it's due, they went all out on this release, with a Steelbook and everything just like a big AAA release, very impressive for a smaller developer, guess they got sick of all the idiots saying "Indie developers shouldn't release games that are full price"

daveo42

Banned
That release trailer is listed as private for me.

The GB questions vid has been great. Glad to hear a lot more stuff is fleshed out. The analogy Sean used to building a rocket in flight sounds on point for how much they've been asked for while actually trying to build out the game. I mean, I think the game had only been in actual development a short time prior to the VGX reveal.

Edit: nm, vid works now

ryseing

I'm going to spend so much money on all of this shit. Absolutely love the designs. I want a shirt, vinyl and poster.

Put the LE up Amazon.

Top Bottom