• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Mans Sky releasing June 21, LEs revealed, maybe getting free post launch support

Cess007

NMS-Explorer_s_Edition-iam8bit_1024x1024.png

I need dis.

Oh, my ***** god. I... I... **hyperventilates**

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Credit where it's due, they went all out on this release, with a Steelbook and everything just like a big AAA release, very impressive for a smaller developer, guess they got sick of all the idiots saying "Indie developers shouldn't release games that are full price"
Yup yup. Major props on that front. Full blown out LE with steel case and everything. And that sexy ass Vinyl too. They seem to have proper marketing behind this baby.

Reserved the LE for now but I really want that Explorer Edition! Who is going to have that for sale?!

Edit nvm just realized Explorer Edition is OC only. Well that sucks

I wonder if the PS4 and PC will have a shared universe?

Also the ides of meeting NPCs and settlements, needing to learn a local language, and trading is really cool.

daveo42

Banned
well Best Buy has a link it just not up yet.

if there is a link online at gamestop can i walk into the store and get it?

Yeah, reading through the thread, I found that. Weird that it's $20 cheaper at Gamestop.

Amazon not doing LE?

Pre-ordered at GS for now...

I'm going to pre-order in person across the street instead of online until Amazon puts up the LE, if they get it.

QaaQer

I'm not usually one for collector's editions, but damn.

I know, right. Finally, not some dude looking dude-ly.

& microtransactions? I really doubt it. But if there are, there better not be any random ass gambling mechanics or burnable items.

Is this a universal release date? Or does Japan have a different one? This game just has to release when I am moving doesn't it...

In case it hasn't been mentioned already. Kinda funny have a special episode of ps I love you for the no man's sky release date, featuring seann Murray.

Quick question, what are the multiplayer elements of the game? Is it coop? can i hop in on to a friend world and discover things with him?

Top Bottom