• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

No Mans Sky releasing June 21, LEs revealed, maybe getting free post launch support

Elandyll

Banned
Even though I have a decent PC, this is one I've been looking forward to play on my PS4... Now the big choice... Physical or Digital (as I expect to be playing the ever living crap out of it)...

I'm not interested on the game atm, but dat soundtrack...

NMS-Vinyl-Gatefold_15394f24-f5b9-44f5-8d21-235ac64cea34_1024x1024.png

Hot damn!

I want to buy this, but I'd need to hear some more tracks first.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
So what exactly do you do in No Man's Sky?

0c3cV5o.gif
MZvhCfK.gif
aM3FLug.gif

you kinder don fucked up if theirs gif explaining what ur game is

this is coming from someone thats buying the game, but its hilarious how no one has a fucking clue about what to do, what is what isnt etc

Grieves

In the past Murray has said this game is fully playable offline. Since it's not an MMO or F2P I would guess you would need PS+ to play online.

Thanks for that.

I'll probably play offline then since PS+ doesn't seem worth it to play one game online.

Up on Steam:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/275850/

PC Exclusive Pre-Purchase Offer $59.99

Kickstart your adventure in No Man's Sky's vast, mysterious universe with the Horizon Omega ship, equipped with an upgraded hyperdrive and increased firepower to help you travel faster and survive longer on your interstellar journey.

MINIMUM PC REQUIREMENTS:

Processor: Intel Core i3
Memory: 8 GB RAM
Graphics: nVidia GTX 480
Storage: 10 GB available space

No Recommended req's posted yet... but looks like SYSTEM RAM is going to be a big requirement with 8GB minimum.. lots of Algorithm processing and data-banking for NMS.

MaDKaT

Can I have the steelbook on PC? Dont need the ship. Just built a new rig and was leaning towards that version but I really want a physical case.

barit

Finally the wait is over. Give me the GOTG into my veins ;)

And previews seems super positive so far. I'm happy for Hello Games. Let's hope it's a massive success for them

I'll be picking it up on PC, but might have to troll EBay for that Steelbook without the game for the shelf.

I might be picking up the LE and psn digital so I'll message you around release once I know for sure to see if we can do some type of swap. I want the art book and the LE bonuses but I don't like physical discs.

Q

Queen of Hunting

Unconfirmed Member
I think that was the point of his post :). The gifs look amazing. Can't wait for this.

oh yea i get that it just shows how bad a job the devs are doig of showing game ):

Grief.exe

Can I have the steelbook on PC? Dont need the ship. Just built a new rig and was leaning towards that version but I really want a physical case.

I posted above, but you can generally pick them up wothout the game on Craigslist/EBay if you want something for the shelf.

Kimaka

I really hope that the steelbook will also be a PC release. I like that more than the Explorer's box. Being something that I can get in store is a plus too.

Elandyll

Banned
you kinder don fucked up if theirs gif explaining what ur game is

this is coming from someone thats buying the game, but its hilarious how no one has a fucking clue about what to do, what is what isnt etc
Literally everybody who has spent 10mn reading/ watching videos about the game knows what it's about.

The really low system requirements make me think this might be a VR title after all. Imagine they will show that off at E3.

Preordered on Steam. Trailer gave me so many chills

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
Awesome news to hear today. I wonder how available the LE is gonna be.

Nothing's really up at the moment. I checked Amazon once I saw the thread.

I have a PC that can easily handle playing this, but I think I'm going to go PS4. Can get it for $47.99 using GCU. Would like to hear of any potential VR support as that may change my decision (and get me to jump on the VR train sooner than I had planned)

It looks really cool but even after seeing it in presentations, watching numerous trailers and having fellow GAF users explain it to me..I still don't get what it is. Walking, flying, shooting and surviving around uniquely generated worlds...but what do you do?

Top Bottom