• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

wazoo

I do not know about this gifitng process. How does it work ?

I am interested in the Deathspank games which are only on the US store.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
So, stupid EA doesn't let me buy Battlefield 3 (currently $10 in US and some other stores).

Can anyone help with this? :)

Looking for someone in Germany (or any other country with the discount) to send me a €2.78 steam key from GamersGate of Elder Scrolls Morrowind GOTY. Have Paypal.

Shaneus

Can anyone tell me the price of Condemned and Hell Yeah are in the US? I wanna know if it's worth getting you guys to hook me up. HY is $10 and Condemned is $7.50.

Also, I Am Alive... good?

If anyone wants to get for cheap:

Batman Arkham City for $15, Walking Dead for $12 or Dark Souls for $18

let me know, I can hook you up.

All steam games, Amazon keys, Arkham City is a steam trade.

I can help you buy from the US store. Either add me on steam or send me a pm with the email address you want it sent to and I will send you my paypal details.

Steamgifts giveaway

2903.jpg
2903.jpg

Quote to see

Scythian

Can anyone gift me Alice: Madness Returns before the sale ends? I'm ready with paypal anytime.

I H8 Memes helped me out! Thanks :)

elektrixx

Banned
I'm looking for someone in Brazil to gift me Tomb Raider: Protect Her Edition or whatever it's called on Steam.

Failing that, someone from the UK or similarly cheap region. Provided I'm awake I can Paypal immediately.

Kevin

I have a copy of Nuclear Dawn (to gift) on Steam looking to trade for Jet Set Radio which available at Green Man Gaming and it redeemable on Steam for $3.75. Anyone interested, send me a private message.

Can anyone help me with Sleeping Dogs DLC. I am in Germany, for some reason the DLC is not showing and I'm 99% sure I do not have wonky Russian key.

Does anyone else have the same problem?

Hoping to get help with Far Cry 3. Unavailable due to some retailer fuckery (speculation). US is cheapest market for it anyway. I can't do PayPal which probably means nobody will help me, but if you want a like for like pre-order from the UK store I can. Or an IOU.

Gala

I have a complicated request. Hope someone is willing to help me.

Quote from the GMG thread:
Anyone here from North America who doesn't want to buy Hitman Absolution Professional Edition on Greenmangaming and would be willing to help me out buying the NA version of it with the voucher for me?

Even with the voucher it costs nearly twice as much in my region...

I can paypal the money in advance!

Thanks in advance :)

Edit: Thanks to LQX for helping me out really fast!

Blablurn

can anyone of you british people buy max payne 3 and rage on steam? i can paypal in advance. it's a lil cheaper over there compared to the german prices.

Top Bottom