• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Anybody still need help with xcom? I don't have an account there, but if they accept paypal payments then I will create an account to help you guys/gals out.

Anyone want in on a Worms Revolution 4-pack?

I'm buying from EU Tier 2 so it's only 3,8725€ each. I only need 1 more person that can transfer me the money through paypal.

Torraz

Does anyone have a spare 5 bucks coupon on amazon.com who could gift me dark souls?

I will of course prepay via paypal. Thanks :).

Thanks to LQX!

LQX

Does anyone have a spare 5 bucks coupon on amazon.com who could gift me dark souls?

I will of course prepay via paypal. Thanks :).
Have a few so if anyone wants a key from Amazon, send me a PM. It is like $13 or $14 after the coupon.

lexi

Banned
Well since Dead Space franchise is obviously not going on sale, can someone from the US hook me up with Dead Space 2?

Steam ID is in profile, PM me your details and I can paypal.

Edit: Thanks I H8 Memes :)

Rahk

Is anyone able to gift me a copy of Rock Smith on Steam for $15? Can Paypal. Thanks.

Nevermind, got it myself.

Choabac

Hey, can someone from the US gift me Rocksmith on steam? It costs twice as much on the Aussie store.

I have paypal. My steamid is the same as my username.

Thanks I H8 Memes!

Benedict

I'm interested in trading some games:

Want:
Iron Brigade (Double Fine)
Dawnguard (Skyrim DLC)
Mark of The Ninja

Have:
Inventory:
Hard Reset
Sleeping Dogs
Fallout 3 Goty
Broken sword trilogy
Lucid
Left4dead2
Patrician IV

Steam codes:
Saints Row The Third
Titan quest
Cryostasis
Kings bounty legend
Men of war
Offspring fling
Sword of the stars complete
Sword of the stars II lords of winter
Binding of Isaac + wrath of the lamb
Majesty gold HD
Cave story +
Civ V
Some other games

User on Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/benedict/

Dipswitch

I bought the Darksiders franchise pack and have an extra Darksiders 1 code. First person to PM me gets it, gratis.

EDIT: And gone. Finally ;)

MrNelson

Banned
Is there anyone out there that has bought or is planning on buying the THQ Mega Pack that doesn't want their Darksiders II key? I've got a Paypal account with a few bucks to burn if someone is willing :p

Salsa

if anyone needs help with getting Bioshock Infinite for the cheaper price of $45 on the south american store, send me a PM and I can help.

Benedict

Anybody interested in trading me Far Cry 3?
Edit: Also interested in buying it "directly" from somebody in the UK

Have in my inventory:
Sleeping Dogs
Left4Dead 2
Hard Reset
Fallout 3
Patrician IV
Broken Sword Trilogy
Lucid

Have steam-codes for:
King Arthur Complete Edition
Krater
Deadlight
Darksiders
Titan Quest
Earth Defense Force Insect Armageddon
Magicka + Magicka Vietnam
Kings Bounty: The Legend
Titan Quest
Uplink
Hearts of Iron III
Defcon
Multiwinia
Dungeon Defenders + All DLC
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Cave Story +

... and more.

celebi23

I was wondering if anyone could help me out in getting Don't Starve? I tried using an Amazon Gift card via Amazon Payments but, apparently, I can't transfer money from my giftcard to Amazon Payments b/c my account balance there is $0.00. I can't transfer money from my bank account to Amazon b/c there was suspicious charges on it and it's on hold for a bit (or I would've used PayPal).

So, what I'm hoping is that someone could by Don't Starve from the dev's site (http://www.dontstarvegame.com/blog/landing/buynow.html, so that I can get the Chrome web app version too) and click the "Purchase as a gift" checkbox. Here are the games that I could give in return:

And I've got a bunch of other stuff in my inventory:
http://steamcommunity.com/id/celebi23/inventory

If someone can, just shoot my a PM so that I can give you my email. Thanks!

ryz

Thanks to SalsaShark for gifting me BioShock Infinite and generally being awesome! The ridiculous high PayPal f*cked me but he covered for the missing 16 cents.. Thanks again!

gamma

Guys I wanted to buy Rising Storm but unfortunately we get the "low-violence" version here on Steam. Can anyone gift?

Edit: I have Natural Selection 2 to trade so I posted in the trading thread too.

Santini

Looking at older posts, I hope this request isn't still a long shot. =)

I'm looking to pick up a game on the Russian Steam storefront as it's much, much cheaper there then it is here in the U.S.

My payment option is PayPal. However, I also read elsewhere that one can gift Team Fortress 2 keys now if PayPal doesn't work. I would pay out the equivalent in keys (that is, if you actually wanted those!).

Anyhow, please PM me if you're available to help and interested. Many thanks in advance!

Top Bottom