• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Official DD (Steam/D2D/etc) gifting thread of equal global distribution

Could someone from the UK get me a Skyrim key for £7.18 on Gamefly using the method specified in this post? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44658038&postcount=2167

And also, I would like someone (another UK deal) to get me a Dishonored key for £11.25 off GreenManGaming (I'm not sure if you have to use coupons to get it at that price or not).

If anyone will be able to help out on these deals It'll be great. Will Paypal immediately.

Edit: Alright nvm on the Far Cry 3 deal I'll get it when it inevitably goes on sale during Christmas.

cicero

Could someone from the UK get me a Skyrim key for £7.18 on Gamefly using the method specified in this post? http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=44658038&postcount=2167

And also, I would like someone (another UK deal) to get me a Dishonored key for £11.25 off GreenManGaming (I'm not sure if you have to use coupons to get it at that price or not).

If anyone will be able to help out on these deals It'll be great. Will Paypal immediately.

Edit: Alright nvm on the Far Cry 3 deal I'll get it when it inevitably goes on sale during Christmas.

I am in for this as well for Skyrim. Any help would be great.

Amzin

I'm looking to get the UK price for Dishonored - £11.99 or so I believe on gamefly.co.uk with coupon NOV20OFFUK. I'm in the US. I can Paypal immediately, I'll be up for the next 12-13 hours or so.

I tried to just use a VPN but gamefly wouldn't let me pay with an American card -_-

Kaizen

hello!

could someone from the US please help me with black ops 1? it's 19,99USD right now and not available over here. Will Paypal immediately.

thanks!

Le-mo

Just dropping in to say I'm always available to help out gaffers looking to buy in the U.S. Steam store. Just shoot me a PM.

We need some UK/EU Gaffers up in here.

Tons of stuff on sale during this 2012 Holiday Steam Sale at a discount there I'd like to buy compared to the USA.

didamangi

Anyone here can help me get Scribblenauts Unlimited in Amazon? The deal will start in an hour or so, I'll paypal the cost first of course :)

Keys

Could someone from US get me Football Manager 2013 from GMG? It's $ 14,00 with this code GMG30-DPLIM-DN831 will paypal in advance.

oipic

I'm looking for an Aussie to help me get Sims Medieval for 2$. Thanks a lot!

Stuck at work currently, so frustratingly can't help you guys out, but if another AusGAF representative doesn't jump in during the next couple of hours, I shall.

Can someone please help me out with a purchase from GMG? I'm after the XCOM Slingshot DLC. I bought it for my brother on my account, but didn't know that you could only purchase it once per account. The 30% coupon brings it down to $4.83. It's currently $10.65 on the Steam Store. :( I can reimburse via Paypal. Thanks.

Big thanks to Xenoflux for helping me out with this one!

Top Bottom