• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PES series - "The Return of the King"

LAM09

That's sad.

And also surprised at the Champions League license. Wondering if it's actually worth it just to have that mode / tourney in the seasons.

Any license Konami can get is a plus. CL and EL are also standalone modes as well as part of ML. They add more realism.

Datschge

And also surprised at the Champions League license. Wondering if it's actually worth it just to have that mode / tourney in the seasons.
If it makes you feel better, EA's FIFA license is also only for the name and WC. That's how PES' collection of national teams can usually still be more comprehensive than what EA includes.

Vazduh

pes-2015-pc-system-requirements.png

Same as last year.

So it seems i was spectacularly wrong about the game. Previously i said fifa was better etc...

After more time with the final version of fifa and the pes demo its become clear that PES gameplay is much superior. Like not even close. It gives me that old pes feeling. I am building up the play through passing the goals all feel earned and different.

Fifa everything feel sort of canned. Great presentation much better graphics but feels dead. Zombie Soccer.

Jack cw

Not sure what you mean, but this is PS4 footage.

Wut? Brainfart. Misread the description in that video. Still, the lighting at night looks rather bland and I have a feeling that Konami tweaked the game not for the better though. That's why I thought it has to be PC.

Yopis

Fifa full manual is better imo but this is a nice step. On regular settings ill take Pes I guess. Demo is okay not mind blowing hope the series stays around.

goonergaz

FIFA can be infuriating, the keepers are inconsistent to the extreme and I hate that the game always switches me to the 'wrong' player (and when you get control they are initially running the wrong way!

The demo of this was great, I'm going to pick up @ ~£25-30

LAM09

Not in my experience, last years one was just as bad as ever. It felt like flushing money down the toilet, unless offline only play will do.

I only really played in the team lobby, as I couldn't stand the game in MLO. The game itself was more of an issue, IMO.

tanuki

FIFA 15 is terrible, can't believe EA fucked it up after how good 14 was. Hoping Konami doesn't fuck this up now, I need a decent footy game to play.

Jack cw

Fingers crossed things are better on NG consoles. A lot is riding on online for them.

Apparently PS4 is their lead system and we dont have to rely on shitty P2P connections this time if Sony spend some servers to Konami. PES has many features that FIFA has and if online is fluid then it could truly be the best football game this year.

LAM09

Apparently PS4 is their lead system and we dont have to rely on shitty P2P connections this time if Sony spend some servers to Konami. PES has many features that FIFA has and if online is fluid then it could truly be the best football game this year.

Exactly. It's a shame that even though people with preview code are meant to be able to play online, it ain't working as of yet.

I hope it ain't a sign of things to come.

Hasney

Exactly. It's a shame that even though people with preview code are meant to be able to play online, it ain't working as of yet.

I hope it ain't a sign of things to come.

Netcode is usually the last thing implemented as any changes to the core code including bugs can break the online. It's not a sign of things to come

Although their reputation in the area might be a sign...

NHale

FIFA 15 is terrible, can't believe EA fucked it up after how good 14 was. Hoping Konami doesn't fuck this up now, I need a decent footy game to play.

I hope so too but that last video didn't filled me with confidence. EA also changed FIFA 15 between demo version and retail release while Konami has a consistent story of making changes between demo and retail for the worst.

Right now just give me PES 15 demo code and I will be happy. FIFA 15 retail release is one of the biggest disappointments I had so far this gen.

I hope so too but that last video didn't filled me with confidence. EA also changed FIFA 15 between demo version and retail release while Konami has a consistent story of making changes between demo and retail for the worst.

Right now just give me PES 15 demo code and I will be happy. FIFA 15 retail release is one of the biggest disappointments I had so far this gen.

Yep, I hope Konami haven't changed the demo again! The problem is that the only way of knowing is by picking the game up!

This is on an entire difficult level to FIFA. Their player models are beyond a joke!

I never got the obsession with player models, not like I ever sit and just look at them for hours... But seeing as you brought it up

Matic the Granny
rS60v6U.png

Cahill? Who knows
SoQ2LPR.png

Who the fuck is this? Honestly, someone tell me
rEsuSWw.png

Top Bottom