• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Photo shows New Jersey students playing "Jews vs. Nazis" drinking game

Status
Not open for further replies.
The girl who reported this is a nerd. This is going to destroy her social life.
Can we look at this issue without going to extremes? Why does the girl have to be a nerd or loser? Why do the kids who committed these acts of stupidity have to be shrugged off because "just kids bein kids!"

They said and did something morally bankrupt as young adults. They deserve to be punished. Good on that girl for recording it and trying to find a solution to this bigoted problem. However, I don't think they need to be publicly shamed and put on fucking black lists for the rest of their lives because they said something fucked up in high school.

These issues aren't black and white. As a young adult you should face consequences for your actions, but that shouldn't mean a life of shattered dreams. I know that I'd be screwed if the media heard the foul shit I said as a high schooler.

Did you guys never get in trouble with your parents, the police, and the school at the same time? It seems like you don't understand how much trouble that is for a teenager. It's almost the most trouble.

Did you guys never get in trouble with your parents, the police, and the school at the same time? It seems like you don't understand how much trouble that is for a teenager. It's almost the most trouble.

Maybe try quoting the people who are saying they should face consequences outside of school, law enforcement and their parents if you want relevant answers.

If your chief concern is with someone's beliefs or intentions, then you can sweep anything under the rug and ignore it. Everyone is better than their actions on some level.

Doesn't change the effects of their actions. It's probably unfair to call them racist, and leave it at that. However, people will certainly begin to associate them with their actions, however, and probably treat them accordingly. If they continually are given passes for their behavior, it'll become a part of them, whether they're displaying "solidarity with Nazis," in their heart-of-hearts or not.

If you're judging them based on the effects of their actions rather than the intention, then I'd think the girl who blogged about this is just as much at fault as the people who did it in the first place, because from every indication in the story they didn't do this to harass or intimidate anyone. They were playing a drinking game and one of them, probably while drunk, decided to put it on Snapchat. If this never got out on social media, would it even be a problem?

You may say, well, the kids who did this probably internalize antisemitic behaviors or will act out against Jews or the like (and I would disagree with that contention as well), but those actions and their effects on people are worthy of ire and condemnation in my opinion, not shitty jokes.

Yes. No. Yes.

I probably could have answered Yes to the second question had the police actually been summoned to my after-graduation party.

But guess what, at no point was I playing Alcoholocaust and neither were any of my classmates.

Violation of a municipal underage drinking statutes is a non-criminal offense, which has a fine of $250 for the first offense, and $350 for subsequent offenses.[115] A person's driver's license can be suspended for a municipal underage drinking conviction, but usually it just results in a fine without a court appearance being required.[124] There is a "good samaritan" defense to an underage drinking charge – if an underage drinker calls for medical help for another underage drinker who is ill, and cooperates with law enforcement and medical responders, neither may be prosecuted.[125] It is common for a state underage drinking charge to be downgraded to a municipal ordinance violation in order for the defendant to avoid a criminal record and a suspended license.[126] The statute of limitations for both state and municipal underage drinking charges is one year.

And I remain skeptical that any of these kids are in serious legal trouble for their actions.

Jonm1010

Banned
Can we look at this issue without going to extremes? Why does the girl have to be a nerd or loser? Why do the kids who committed these acts of stupidity have to be shrugged off because "just kids bein kids!"

They said and did something morally bankrupt as young adults. They deserve to be punished. Good on that girl for recording it and trying to find a solution to this bigoted problem. However, I don't think they need to be publicly shamed and put on fucking black lists for the rest of their lives because they said something fucked up in high school.

These issues aren't black and white. As a young adult you should face consequences for your actions, but that shouldn't mean a life of shattered dreams. I know that I'd be screwed if the media heard the foul shit I said as a high schooler.

I will say, on critiquing her end in all of this, I think naming her high school and positing a picture from a group snapchat with faces clearly visible is 100% wrong on her end.

These are minors. This is the Internet. She could of voiced her displeasure without essentially doing everything but tagging them in the photos.

But again, this does sort of gets back to the fact these are developing brains. She fucked up in that aspect but I don't think it is something that deserves a disproportional response. Both parties involved seem to have a fundamental blind spot to the power of social media and the consequences that can stem.

PatzCU

Because it IS "just kids bein kids" and they AREN'T adults. Technically a young adult would be ages 18-25 but even that definition may be a bit premature for that age group. There is a reason car insurance rates don't significantly decrease until age 25 and public safety education programs exist with the slogan "Alive at 25". The frontal cortex in our brain (the region responsible for judgement and risk/benefit calculations) doesn't full mature until we are 25 years old.

I don't think these kids are 'morally bankrupt'. They are literally just kids being kids and doing things for shock value and laughs amongst their small group of friends. Were they playing Nazi v. Jews beer pong on the front lawn? No, they were playing a private game that was obviously not meant to go public.

The girl filming and taking pictures of this only to post it online and cause massive damage to these high school students' lives is just as guilty of poor judgement as the kids who thought it was a good idea to play Nazi vs. Jews in the first place.

I feel bad for kids these days. Their safety zone for learning about the world through trial and error is getting smaller and smaller.

Jonm1010

Banned
Because it IS "just kids bein kids" and they AREN'T adults. Technically a young adult would be ages 18-25 but even that definition may be a bit premature for that age group. There is a reason car insurance rates don't significantly decrease until age 25 and public safety education programs exist with the slogan "Alive at 25". The frontal cortex in our brain (the region responsible for judgement and risk/benefit calculations) doesn't full mature until we are 25 years old.

I don't think these kids are 'morally bankrupt'. They are literally just kids being kids and doing things for shock value and laughs amongst their small group of friends. Were they playing Nazi v. Jews beer pong on the front lawn? No, they were playing a private game that was obviously not meant to go public.

The girl filming and taking pictures of this only to post it online and cause massive damage to these high school students' lives is just as guilty of poor judgement as the kids who thought it was a good idea to play Nazi vs. Jews in the first place.

I feel bad for kids these days. Their safety zone for learning about the world through trial and error is getting smaller and smaller.

To be fair, one of these kids was dumb enough to post the picture to a snap chat group that was broad enough to get back to this classmate that posted this.

On the other side she should of had the foresight to crop their faces if she was going to post it to the wider Internet and commentary on it in a way that was seeking exposure and an audience in support.

But I think that echoes your point that these are developing brains still.

Just to be clear, I was fine with it when Prince Harry was raked over the coals for dressing like a Nazi at a party. He was an adult and a public figure. Making an example of him served a purpose.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
The girl who reported this is a nerd. This is going to destroy her social life.
Admittedly, I did a quick Facebook search. She has over a thousand friends and appears to be active in local community activism. Her photos get more likes than most of the people in this thread probably do.

I think she'll be fine.

edit: Except for the backlash from the kids she exposed and random internet harassment, of course. Hopefully she'll have enough support.

If you're judging them based on the effects of their actions rather than the intention, then I'd think the girl who blogged about this is just as much at fault as the people who did it in the first place, because from every indication in the story they didn't do this to harass or intimidate anyone. They were playing a drinking game and one of them, probably while drunk, decided to put it on Snapchat. If this never got out on social media, would it even be a problem?

You may say, well, the kids who did this probably internalize antisemitic behaviors or will act out against Jews or the like (and I would disagree with that contention as well), but those actions and their effects on people are worthy of ire and condemnation in my opinion, not shitty jokes.

I wouldn't say that these kids would act out against Jews because of playing beer pong.

Thinking that that's the only possible (or even the only type of) bad outcome suggests narrow view of the effects of prejudice, what it does to those who perpetuate it and victims of it. It's also naive to assume any action exists in a vacuum, that surely none of these kids have any stunted outlooks on life, or that nothing led up to this.

There are a lot more subtle outcomes to sexist/racist/prejudiced behavior, and preempting it is important. If you really think that acknowledging that behavior as it is (e.g. antisemitic) is bad until that bahavior becomes obviously and extremely harmful, and that waiting until it gets that bad to merely point it out is somehow preferable, then there's not much more I can say to more. There's a basic understanding that I can't be expected to provide to you.

Just to be clear, I was fine with it when Prince Harry was raked over the coals for dressing like a Nazi at a party. He was an adult and a public figure. Making an example of him served a purpose.

He was about 20-21 years of age. These students are around 17.

and who are you talking to, specifically?

Jonm1010

Banned
Admittedly, I did a quick Facebook search. She has over a thousand friends and appears to be active in local community activism. Her photos get more likes than most of the people in this thread probably do.

I think she'll be fine.
It's not the Facebook friends I would worry about, it's the racists and misguided fools who may seek out some misguided sense of punishment that I would worry about.

Agreed. However, what I don't agree with is simply saying "kids will be kids" when it comes to the parent's and school's perspective. I know that I LOVED shocking humor in high school. Rape jokes, Holocaust jokes, you name it. I didn't give a fuck. Hell, dipping into college a bit, I dressed as "Slutty Hitler" one Halloween (aka Hitler with short shorts), and I'm a jew. However, when I saw the look on a friend's face after I made a joke about rape, then found out they were raped, I truly understood the weight that words can have and what is and is not funny to say and do.

This group of kid's little game? Ultimately, more than likely pointless and not reflective of their feelings about jews/nazis. However, they shouldn't just be told that it's okay or whatever, because it isn't. When you're preparing to enter the real world, you need to know what is and is not okay. These kids deserve a good talking to from their parents, but I don't see fit that much else is necessary. The extent that this problem is going is being taken WAY too far.

I agree with this... about halfway. I don't think the girl was wrong in any way, truly. She saw something bad (And let's face it, it wasn't good) amongst her peers, she tried to make a change for the better. It's not like she was some 20 year old at a high schooler's party, they were her peers. If you went to an event at a friend or coworker's house and saw that they decided to become involved in a game or something that belittled or mocked the death of millions of a group of people, I'm sure you'd be mortified too.

She fucked up, the other partiers fucked up. The way that media blows up these stupid fuck-ups is fucked up.

You know, when I put it like that, I think we probably agree more than I initially thought :p

Future

They are kids. All kids do stupid shit. All of you did stupid shit. Probably doing stupid shit in another browser tab right now

Thinking that that's the only possible (or even the only type of) bad outcome suggests narrow view of the effects of prejudice, what it does to those who perpetuate it and victims of it. It's also naive to assume any action exists in a vacuum, that surely none of these kids have any stunted outlooks on life, or that something led to this.

I think you and I (and some other people in this thread) disagree more with respect to whether it is prejudiced or indicative of antisemitism in the first place. I don't think what we've seen here is indicative of a problem of antisemitism in that school or among those students rather than a problem of tactlessness and naivety with regards to social media.

If there is a pattern of antisemitic behavior, then I think it's fair to point at this as an example of such and deal with it accordingly. In the absence of such, I think it more reasonable to conclude that this isn't as harmful as people are making it out to be.

Jonm1010

Banned
even if that means getting doxed ? because you know that will happen .
Yep, apparently in his world, the perception of fucking up is justification for what has become an inseparable issue of illegal retaliations without concern for proportionality.

Completely ignoring that such logic cuts both ways. It's all good and well for him when some unabashed racist gets doxxed. But what about about the feminist that speaks out on college rape culture on her blog and starts getting death threats to her cell phone and Grandmother?

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
As a jew, the game seems fun, and I doubt many jews would be offended, but as usual GAF's response is slightly unnerving.
If this game was about TS, there would be massive outrage here. If Highschool kids were playing a game that marginalized TS students, there would be no comments about how, "they're just kids, they do many offensive things."

Burt

Ignorance begets hate — a friend of mine wrote about the vice president of the Islamic center in her college town. He was a Marine vet and was formerly anti-Muslim after getting back, to the point he said he wanted to blow up a mosque. After taking the chance to learn about the culture, he changed his tune entirely and went on to be director of the student Muslim group on that campus. I can send a link if you want to read more about it.
And familiarity begets comfort.

I should probably start off by saying that I'm not 'caping' for anyone. I don't approve of, condone, enjoy, or have anything remotely close to a positive association with what these kids did. I'm just speaking as someone who went to a ~40% Jewish high school less than an hour away, whose last name is Silverman, who grew up in a neighborhood that was literally jokingly called 'Little Israel'. In the suburbs.

Neighborhoods don't have names in the suburbs outside of what the developer named it.

Comparing modern attitudes towards Jews in an area like this (an upper-middle class, liberal college area with a significant Jewish population) to the national scrutiny that Muslims suffer from right-wing extremists is inherently inaccurate. Being Jewish in a place like that is almost always like being Irish, or Italian, or of some other sort of ancestry that's identifiable, but virtually never subject to the kind of prejudice that people of color and Muslims suffer from regardless of location.

Jew jokes happen in these places. And where you have Jew jokes, you have Nazi jokes, and Hitler jokes. And it's fine among friends, because you're friends and in high school and stupid. It's incredibly hard to believe that what we're looking at here, whether it's borne out of ignorance or familiarity, is or ever will be anything close to the sort of hate that VP had for Muslims.

That said, we can't know someone's intent. When it comes to assessing/condemning actions themselves outside a court of law, intent has no true consequence. An accidental killing still has the same result as a purposeful one — since we're not sentencing the persons responsible in this thread, it is entirely fair to call out an action for what it is. People are free to make further personal judgments of the ones responsible.

I completely agree that people are free to make whatever judgment they want. All I'm saying is that people who are immediately assuming the worst and advocating proportional consequences are almost certainly misjudging the situation. If anything, my basic point is that jumping to the worst possible scenario without any context is something that should be avoided. Context can at least enable us to open the door to less harmful possibilities and better understand what the action 'is', instead of what you assume it to be.

In this thread, people are taking umbrage with others saying this shouldn't be written off as "kids will be kids," just because these students are (maybe) not "racist/antisemitic/prejudiced to the core."

Whether they intend to hurt others or perpetuate antisemitism doesn't make it more or less damaging. Saying "that's a really fucked up thing to do," doesn't sentence them to life in prison. You can only conclude it's less harmful if you think the only way racism/antisemitism hurts other people is if the victims know they're purposefully being othered/subjugated/discriminated.

If I responded to the wheelchair user I was talking with by saying "well, I didn't mean it in a bad way," it wouldn't change that I was perpetuating the notion that people who use wheelchairs are defined by that use, or that they can't get out of the chair. It wouldn't change that what I said was ignorant — I'm sure they'd feel better knowing I didn't intend to belittle them, but it wouldn't change that what I said was pretty much wrong.

When it comes to assessing an individual action (which, in this thread, is all we have to go on with these students) and the effects of said action, it's irrelevant.

I'd argue that it absolutely makes it far less damaging. What if, instead of being taken in a high schooler's basement, this picture was taken at the newly founded Princeton chapter of the American Association of National Socialists? Hell, even if this was just a bunch of loosely associated skinheads American History X style, that'd scare the shit out of me. But it doesn't seem to be. It seems to be a bunch of regular ass high schoolers playing beer pong in someone's basement. The 'effects of said action' are dictated by its context, not divorced from it.

Which, in this case, seems to be a bunch of friends, some of whom are Jewish. Is it alright to say what you said to that stranger? Hell no. Props for putting it out there by the way, I think of stuff I've done like that and it's still like... paralyzing. But what if it was a close friend of yours and you two were comfortable poking fun at the wheelchair? That's great, but it'd still look like shit if someone recorded a joke you made about it and played it over the speakers at work.

As a jew, the game seems fun, and I doubt many jews would be offended, but as usual GAF's response is slightly unnerving.
If this game was about TS, there would be massive outrage here. If Highschool kids were playing a game that marginalized TS students, there would be no comments about how, "they're just kids, they do many offensive things."

Absolutely, because trans students still suffer an incredible amount of discrimination, particularly through high school, that most Jews in New Jersey and the rest of the northeast have generally become exempted from.

Sianos

The real PC culture gone mad these days is how offended people get when you suggest, for instance, that a holocaust themed drinking game wherein the rules of the game stipulate that you are supposed to yell racist epithets is racist, and that the people who participate in it are performing a racist action. Come on guys, if the rules of the game explicitly and directly encourage them to be racist, it doesn't take much effort to deduce that maybe the game is racist? If nothing else because of the explicit Yelling Racial Epithets Is Encouraged clause?

I do agree that these kids are acting like racist assholes because their environment encourages it and recognize that this is the one and only time we'll ever apply the situational attribution paradigm and agree that these morons can grow to be less shitty with some proper guidance. We can apply some mild conditioning such as a moderate punishment to condition these poor underdeveloped kids Piaget left behind that being an asshole causes bad things to happen to you. But since we've identified the environment as the problem as opposed to the kids just being racist assholes, maybe we could, you know, do something about how our environment reinforces racism? Think of the real victims, the poor kids who are taught through reinforcement and social modelling that being a racist asshole is okay!

Jarate

Banned
Alchoholocaust is an amazing name

Unless I know exactly what they talked about or what was said, this seems no different to playing secret Hitler, or some other shit. Some adult should yell at them/they should get punished by the school, but an internet crusade will do nothing but put them into the spotlight over a single picture without any type of context other then a shitty ww2 drinking game or beer pong variant.

They should be punished by adults who have a far better grasp on the situation, and not some shitty internet mob who will feel the need to attack teenagers because it makes them feel good about themselves.

EDIT: quit bringing up these "rules" as some type of barometer of what exactly went down. Half of my beer pong experience was people having 1000 different rules depending on where you lived. None of those kids were probably going "woops, we didn't hit our racist quota guys, that's a red card for the Jew team" like seriously. We have no clue what happened besides pictures. People who are better suited to make these decisions should, not some stupid internet hate mob who think bullying teenagers will somehow solve issues in society

It's hard to compare this to some example set using a different atrocity or prejudice, because each carries its own cultural and historical context, its own level of emotion, its own social implications. It's not an apples to apples thing. A game that marginalized trans students would be more worthy of scrutiny because of our national history with respect to trans people, to people with minority sexual orientation, the experience of trans people in high school and as they progress through puberty.

A game focused on Nazis and the Holocaust on the other hand doesn't carry those same implications in the liberal Northeast of the United States, where you have a high Jewish population, in a country that spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives fighting the Nazis and liberating people from concentration camps, where we as a society have it drilled into our heads (and rightfully so) that what the Nazis did was horrific and should never be allowed to happen again.

I wouldn't say that these kids would act out against Jews because of playing beer pong.

Thinking that that's the only possible (or even the only type of) bad outcome suggests narrow view of the effects of prejudice, what it does to those who perpetuate it and victims of it. It's also naive to assume any action exists in a vacuum, that surely none of these kids have any stunted outlooks on life, or that nothing led up to this.

There are a lot more subtle outcomes to sexist/racist/prejudiced behavior, and preempting it is important. If you really think that acknowledging that behavior as it is (e.g. antisemitic) is bad until that bahavior becomes obviously and extremely harmful, and that waiting until it gets that bad to merely point it out is somehow preferable, then there's not much more I can say to more. There's a basic understanding that I can't be expected to provide to you.

He was about 20-21 years of age. These students are around 17.

and who are you talking to, specifically?

I'm not talking to anyone. I'm having a meltdown because a mod called me a caper and peaced out like that added fuck all to the conversation.

It's hard to compare this to some example set using a different atrocity or prejudice, because each carries its own cultural and historical context, its own level of emotion, its own social implications. It's not an apples to apples thing. A game that marginalized trans students would be more worthy of scrutiny because of our national history with respect to trans people, to people with minority sexual orientation, the experience of trans people in high school and as they progress through puberty.

A game focused on Nazis and the Holocaust on the other hand doesn't carry those same implications in the liberal Northeast of the United States, where you have a high Jewish population, in a country that spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives fighting the Nazis and liberating people from concentration camps, where we as a culture have it drilled into our heads (and rightfully so) that what the Nazis did was horrific and should never be allowed to happen again.

Just quoting to emphasize how much I agree with this.

CONTEXT. IS. KEY

PSqueak

Banned
Well this is offensive, stupid, edgy and innapropiate but it doesn't seem too ra...

The rules

Woah woah woah! Holy shit, no! i change my mind, this is fucked up, what the hell. I thought they only had the shapes to represent the teams in a tasteless joke, but no decent person puts this much thought into it.

where is race involved here?

only posts i ever see from you are racism this or that.

You must not be very active in OT, Salyven is all about comicbooks and comicbook related accesories.

Jonm1010

Banned

A game focused on Nazis and the Holocaust on the other hand doesn't carry those same implications in the liberal Northeast of the United States, where you have a high Jewish population, in a country that spent billions of dollars and thousands of lives fighting the Nazis and liberating people from concentration camps, where we as a society have it drilled into our heads (and rightfully so) that what the Nazis did was horrific and should never be allowed to happen again.

Good post.

Cocaloch

I think she'll be fine.

Uhh I don't want to get into this discussion, but that's an interesting argument......

So what's the relationship between the girl and the people playing? She clearly found this stuff deplorable, it doesn't sound like she was a friend prior.

Was this a house party or a small gathering? I feel like if it was the latter she wouldn't have been there.

It's 3-on-3, 30 cups per team. The Nazis shape their 30 cups into a swastika, and the Jews set up their 30 cups as the Star of David. The cups are re-racked to a smaller swastika and a smaller star when 18 cups remain on either team. The Nazis start of the game with a "blitzkrieg," and each player on the Nazis shoots until they miss, but this is only allowed for the first volley. The Jews have the "Anne Frank Cup," and this ability allows them to pick any one of their cups and hide it anywhere in the room, but it has to be shootable, obviously. The Jews can only do that once per game and [it] can be used only during their turn. To equalize this slight advantage, the Nazis also have another ability called "Auschwitz"...The Nazis can pick can player on the Jews team and they have to sit out of the game until the other two players on the Jews team each make a cup. After that happens the 3rd player on the Jews team can play again. Also, throughout the game you are supposed to talk a lot of shit and say as many racist things as possible to make it more enjoyable.

omfg. Not gonna lie, would have loved this in high school or college.

aLxrRdY.jpg

This image is three years old. I am surprised that there is suddenly outrage over this. When I first saw this game I didn't even realize people would be offended by it.
High school kids making nazi jokes while drunk is a nonstory, but let's see what we can get out of this. In this post the guy says his Jewish friends even think it is funny although I don't know how honest that might be.

I hope we can put some names to the faces so it makes college admissions a lot trickier.
Are you being sarcastic here or

I'd be interested in knowing what the high school/college social lives was like for those saying that these kids should have a hard time getting into college. I'm not saying that every high schooler had a warped, "edgy" sense of humor, but if everyone I knew in high school were scrutinized nation-wide for saying deplorable stuff, I don't think any of them would be in college.

It's not enough to teach them a lesson, you have to make an example out of them. Especially if they are almost adults.
Yes, but that shouldn't mean not getting into a school you're 100% qualified to get into.

I'm imagining now a scenario where, say, maybe 2 or 3 kids amongst the group over at least 6 or so came up with this game. Those 2-3 said to the others "yeah we have to play this guys! It's gonna be epic!" while the other 3-4 kids reluctantly joined because they thought it would make them cool. You know, typical high school behavior. Now as it turns out, every kid is publicly shamed, including the ones who were too insecure and scared to speak out against something they found deplorable, and now their lives are ruined forever.

That's some bullshit if I've seen it.

I'd be interested in knowing what the high school/college social lives was like for those saying that these kids should have a hard time getting into college. I'm not saying that every high schooler had a warped, "edgy" sense of humor, but if everyone I knew in high school were scrutinized nation-wide for saying deplorable stuff, I don't think any of them would be in college.

Not everybody should go to college. There is a lot of room in the trades right now.

Remember, if you laugh at a joke where the source of humor (shock) is contingent upon understanding the subject matter as abhorrent; you are normalizing hatred.

Orwell was a hack.

Not everybody should go to college. There is a lot of room in the trades right now.

Dumb high schoolers shouldn't have their dreams destroyed because they participated in one dumb event. You can't be that daft to not realize how ridiculous what you're proposing is.

I'm assuming in high school everything you said and did was morally perfect, yeah? You never were once ignorant about a topic and said something slightly out of line in order to fit in?

It's not enough to teach them a lesson, you have to make an example out of them. Especially if they are almost adults.
Donald Trump thanks you for your valuable contribution to his Presidential campaign! Because this fucking mentality that you need to "make an example" out of people is why he has any popularity at all.

entremet

Remember, if you laugh at a joke where the source of humor (shock) is contingent upon understanding the subject matter as abhorrent; you are normalizing hatred.

Orwell was a hack.

No you're not.

Not everyone is skillful to do humor, though. George Carlin routinely made jokes about unmentionable things. This blanket statements are beyond silly and remove nuance from the equation.

I don't care for the drinking game in the OP and I think it's abhorrent, but indicting humor as a whole is not pertinent here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom