• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames opens official Japanese Twitter - EPIC SWITCH TEASING HYPETRAIN!

PlatinumGames keeps tweeting more teases about Switch ports! What are they doing?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Red is the main colour for bayonetta.
Blue is the main colour for bayonetta 2.
Am I missing something here, or is this just gaf acting even more mad than usual.

I'm not buying a switch to play these games again... ...I don't think... maybe not at release, a couple of days after that!

TreIII

Would buy, if real. Not only cuz I love these games, but it would surely help pave the way for a third game.

Red is the main colour for bayonetta.
Blue is the main colour for bayonetta 2.
Am I missing something here, or is this just gaf acting even more mad than usual.

The layout of the graphic the is same as Switch promotional materials and the same account retweeted a tweet calling out the similarities.

So essentially "here's a bayo image and yes, we know it looks like a Switch advertisement"

Definitely not a confirmation, but a little bit more than "gaf being mad." Which we are :)

Can I dream with a modified final battle for Bayonetta 2? Some sort of Bayonetta 2 Complete Edition with added content? Please?

FirmBizBws

Becomes baffled, curling up into a ball when confronted with three controller options.
I mean this is great and all but i'm not playing $60 for two games that came out more than 8 years ago. I wouldn't even pay $40. And we all know its going to be overpriced. The binding of issac of all games started out at $29 on the switch.

I mean this is great and all but i'm not playing $60 for two games that came out more than 8 years ago. I wouldn't even pay $40. And we all know its going to be overpriced. The binding of issac of all games started out at $29 on the switch.

Bayonetta 2 came out more than 8 years ago?

Malvingt2

The shape of the guns make a big S for Switch.

v4Evw.gif

Opa-Pa

Nice. A re-release on an actually healthy and popular platform will be a good way to see if there's enough interest in the franchise for further sequels.

Plus, portable Bayonetta sounds amazing to me.

As much as I would love this this feels like a coincidence. As mentioned red and blue are the main motifs of 1 and 2. Nothing in here specifically about Switch.

TreIII

Hopefully they add some new things, maybe some fresh amiibo functionality and new costumes?

I just want the ability to play as Rodin and the Lumen Sage in Bayo2's main campaign.

No cutscenes necessary, it's just sinful perfectly good and unique movesets are stuck exclusively in the MP mode.

Nice. A re-release on an actually healthy and popular platform will be a good way to see if there's enough interest in the franchise for further sequels.

Plus, portable Bayonetta sounds amazing to me.

I'm pretty sure we are getting Bayonetta 3 one way or another. Whether Sega says fuck it and funds platinum to do it or Nintendo see relative growth opportunity for it on Switch I dont see the franchise sitting idle.

Top Bottom