• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames opens official Japanese Twitter - EPIC SWITCH TEASING HYPETRAIN!

PlatinumGames keeps tweeting more teases about Switch ports! What are they doing?!

Results are only viewable after voting.

Jezan

Red is the main colour for bayonetta.
Blue is the main colour for bayonetta 2.
Am I missing something here, or is this just gaf acting even more mad than usual.
Also in the bottom the copyright says Nintendo. So pretty sure it has to do with Nintendo.

Wamb0wneD

I mean this is great and all but i'm not playing $60 for two games that came out more than 8 years ago. I wouldn't even pay $40. And we all know its going to be overpriced. The binding of issac of all games started out at $29 on the switch.

Not even Bayo 1 is 8 years old. And the Binding of Isaac you can buy for the Switch is only $5 more expensive than the one on steam. Acting like it's not is disingenuous af.

:(

Zedark

Also in the bottom the copyright says Nintendo. So pretty sure it has to do with Nintendo.
Nintendo co-owns Bayonetta 2 copyright IIRC, so they would have to be there whether or not this is indicative of a new project or just art.

seady

To be fair, WiiU games are new games for most people.

It's sad but is really true. I know so many people who bought the Switch has never played Mario Kart 8, Pokken, Mario Maker etc and they will be in for a treat to try Bayonetta and Splatoon.

Wamb0wneD

Imagine how excited you'd all have been if you played these games when they were actually new.

On a console barely anyone owned. Or you can play them on a train ride or on the shitter. Imagine that.

That got a great PS3 port. 1080p with 4X MSAA.
PS Move Support and getting back the paper filter from the PS2.

Still salty that got scrapped for the Wii version.
I wonder why we didn't at least see a PS4 port of the game at this point.

True Fire

Red is the main colour for bayonetta.
Blue is the main colour for bayonetta 2.
Am I missing something here, or is this just gaf acting even more mad than usual.

The exaggerated neon colors. Their yin and yang positions mirror the joy-cons precisely. The guns make the shape of an "S."

I'd be interested. It wouldn't be completely out there for the Switch either. Nintendo have shown some interest in remastered titles to help fill out the Switch's library, exposing people to games they never tried because they were on the Wii U, with the benefit of an existing fandom and/or critical reception that can assure new audiences that yes, they're good games. Add in the fact that Bayonetta is clearly beloved by Nintendo's core fandom given how she even got into Smash to begin with, and they partially own 2, why not at least levy the witch if they can get an extra few hundred thousand sales out of it?

Wamb0wneD

I'd be interested. It wouldn't be completely out there for the Switch either. Nintendo have shown some interest in remastered titles to help fill out the Switch's library, exposing people to games they never tried because they were on the Wii U, with the benefit of an existing fandom and/or critical reception that can assure new audiences that yes, they're good games. Add in the fact that Bayonetta is clearly beloved by Nintendo's core fandom given how she even got into Smash to begin with, and they partially own 2, why not at least levy the witch if they can get an extra few hundred thousand sales out of it?

Yeah it makes more sense to port them than not.

Top Bottom