• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlatinumGames opens official Japanese Twitter - EPIC SWITCH TEASING HYPETRAIN!

PlatinumGames keeps tweeting more teases about Switch ports! What are they doing?!

Results are only viewable after voting.
If these are indeed coming out on the Switch, what's the likelihood of Nintendo financing a 3rd Bayonetta if this sells gangbusters which I'm sure it will?

TEJ

If true I am going to scream then buy these games yet again and be happy cause' they are awesome games...

Moofers

I'd buy the Bayonetta games again in a haeartbeat if they came out on Switch. They'd be the best games on the system. And how cool would it be to have Bayonetta on cart?!?

Would be nice. Never played 2 on Wii u, my Wii u not hooked up anymore.

It's on my to play list, but being on switch would make it easier.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Bayonetta 2 with extra content, antialiasing and 1080p? Baby please!

Yagami_Sama

That would be great, Bayonetta 2 needs more love, I would probably buy, but not sure if I would play it again, I played it a lot both games on Wii U.

Buggy Loop

I will double dip on bayonetta 2, 3rd time on the first. Sigh, i really really hope that Switch lineage, hopefully backward compatible in the far future with Tegra's evolution, will eventually be like Steam but for the platform, where it detects you already own the goddamn games and maybe only include a small fee to upgrade.

All platforms should do that, i'm tired to dip full price.

conpfreak

My PC has higher specs than the Switch does and it doesn't run Bayonetta at a flawless 60FPS at 1080p.

Game performance doesn't work like this. There are other factors favorable to a dedicated gaming platform, including optimizations. But you knew that before you posted this.

Never had a WiiU....will gladly play on my Switch based on all the positive feedback. But honestly, I need time to breathe with all the games out this year...jeez.

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
Nice the only game i regret selling my wii u for.
I couldnt stop smiling while playing bayo 2

Will double & triple dip on this if true. Not going to hold my breath but PG would be really mean if they did all this teasing and it ends up being a big nothingburger.

bunkitz

Would be even more awesome if Bayonetta 2 would release on Steam too. But hey, this would be amazing. I never cared for the Wii U, but I certainly intend to get a Switch one day, so I'll finally be able to play 2.

Coda

Considering I don't have a Wii U anymore and Bayonetta 2 was easily my favorite game on the system I need it on the Switch. Hoping this pans out quick like the Bayonetta and Vanquish PC ports and we'll be getting it within the next month.

Top Bottom