• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ran rp

Ok, that Rumba guy seems to be in a good mood for teasing, two new videos:

Some JFK speech from the Cuban missile crisis which is definitely hinting to MGS3 (the Cuban missile crisis was a cover-up story in the game).

The latest video is some strange Japanese music video with a girl on a train. Not really sure if this one have any connection with MGS except that it's Japanese like MGS haha

Joke or not I'm actually enjoying these, unlike Paul Gale's ridiculously vague hints and photos.

libregkd

PSY・S;42713974 said:
Joke or not I'm actually enjoying these, unlike Paul Gale's ridiculously vague hints and photos.

No kidding. These type of hints would have gone over alot better than his vague and seemingly completely random ones.

SmithnCo

If he isn't trolling then show the files. What does hinting accomplish besides getting more people to view your channel and lording info over them. These aren't even very cryptic.

libregkd

If he isn't trolling then show the files. What does hinting accomplish besides getting more people to view your channel and lording info over them. These aren't even very cryptic.
Odd thing is I don't he really needed the extra view because his channel was already getting stuff because he was uploading music/sound bytes from the game.

Mik_Pad

Banned
Odd thing is I don't he really needed the extra view because his channel was already getting stuff because he was uploading music/sound bytes from the game.
He leaked Dante, Raiden, Nariko, Sir Dan, Sackboy, Ratchet & Clank and Evil Cole too thats why I Want to believe him but still he could be trolling who knows.

Uraizen

Banned
So ... how about those current characters that we know about? Is it wrong that I want to play Dino because everybody else hates him?
I don't like him either, but he looks fun to play as and the hate just motivates me.

libregkd

He leaked Dante, Raiden, Nariko, Sir Dan, Sackboy, Ratchet & Clank and Evil Cole too thats why I Want to believe him but still he could be trolling who knows.
I think I read earlier in this topic that he didn't leak them, only confirmed what the Reddit user leaked.
Snake and Cloud. There, now show us the supposed "info."

It's hard to get excited if we don't even know what this is hinting at. Everyone assumes characters but it could be cameos or any number of things.
Isn't that sorta the point of hints though? I mean if hints just blanantly told people what they were hints for...they really wouldn't be good hints would they? (Not saying what the hints presented here as true or anything)

SmithnCo

I posted a while back, this dude claims to have known 2 different rosters just this month, making changes (lightning > cloud, crash or no crash). The dude isn't consistent.

Is there a link? I'd like to see these rosters. Just based on what you said it looks like BS. We have heard nothing of those characters concretely so far, besides Lightning.

Noi

After the Paul Gale saga, I say pics or GTFO. If he had started this weeks ago, I'm sure he'd be looked at much more favorably than now.

People really cant just how fun can they ughhh.

pot20kettle20black20by20john20takai20dreamstime.jpg

I just want to know who to belieeeeeeeeeeeeeeveeeee!!! :( Literally at the end of my patience, just so tired of false prophets, lies, trolls and the fact that the disc roster is only 20. Maybe it's time to call Superbot and just pant into the phone.... The least they could do is start the public beta prematurely to stop the hate shitstorm - hell, I'd even shut up if I could just get into the new beta.

Okay, so we've all pretty much decided that this guy's a troll? Big surprise there... figured as much.

Sorry if my last post seemed a bit harsh, but I'm glad most of you seemed to understand why I wasn't about to give this guy the time of day. I'd love if it this guy proved me wrong and ended up being totally legit, but we have to face facts: if this guy really had anything concrete or of value, he'd have shown it. He has no loyalty to Superbot, so there's no reason he wouldn't have. This guy's just a troll looking for his 15 minutes of Internet fame.

If he ends up proving me wrong, though, I'll be happy to admit it...

libregkd

Okay, so we've all pretty much decided that this guy's a troll? Big surprise there... figured as much.

Sorry if my last post seemed a bit harsh, but I'm glad most of you seemed to understand why I wasn't about to give this guy the time of day. I'd love if it this guy proved me wrong and ended up being totally legit, but we have to face facts: if this guy really had anything concrete or of value, he'd have shown it. He has no loyalty to Superbot, so there's no reason he wouldn't have. This guy's just a troll looking for his 15 minutes of Internet fame.

If he ends up proving me wrong, though, I'll be happy to admit it...
Well whether or not he's trolling or not I'm still looking forward to his videos. I hope he has more music/sound bytes laying about because I'd love to hear some more.

Darknight

The Youtube person is probably being paid by Sony or so. Im sure they need to calm down the internet rage by introducing vague videos to keep everyone busy till the game comes out.

As a lupinko fan, this literally makes me sick. Lupinko is a staple of leaks for fighters, and it's not right for others to basically copy and paste his style and call it their own. Hopefully lupinko will sue or something because this is so wrong.

Noi

As a lupinko fan, this literally makes me sick. Lupinko is a staple of leaks for fighters, and it's not right for others to basically copy and paste his style and call it their own. Hopefully lupinko will sue or something because this is so wrong.

lupinko's already looking for a new agent anyway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom