• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale Discussion Thread 2 (read OP first)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drencrom

Just Snake, as far as I can tell. He is clearly hinting at Snake without flat out telling us it is Snake, nor is he leaving much room for predicting some other character because he isn't being vague and pointless. Either it's Snake, or a giant tease

Maybe he just started trolling now that he has gained some credibility with his dialog and music leaks?

But on the other hand, he's Canadian so I don't know..

Who is TheRumbalumba? Where did he come from? What does he want? Why am I aroused?

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRumbalumba

Oh swell, another dude dropping irritating hints that will inevitably lead to disappointment. Why is he even giving hints this time when he's the guy responsible for hacking the beta in the first place and fucking up SuperBot's entire build-up campaign? Is he suffering from hackers remorse or something?

Who is TheRumbalumba? Where did he come from? What does he want? Why am I aroused?

He is the one who datamined the original beta first and has recently posted the sound files from new beta that you find in the OP. It's impossible to tell if this teasing is real or something he made up.

And this is the fourth time I need to tell you to fix your nick! You are killing me!

It's his fifteen minutes of fame. He did download the original beta from Sony's servers and was one of the few who did search through the beta.

He probably got those music samples from the new beta. Unfortunately, that doesn't tell us whether or not he's having fun with it. Paul Gale was the first to reveal Title Fight. The result? We hang onto his every word. TheRumbaLumba was the first to apparently get into the new beta. Now he has our attention.

If someone else could get the new beta, we can see if there's anything in it other than those music samples.

It's his fifteen minutes of fame. He did download the original beta from Sony's servers and was one of the few who did search through the beta.

He probably got those music samples from the new beta. Unfortunately, that doesn't tell us whether or not he's having fun with it. Paul Gale was the first to reveal Title Fight. The result? We hang onto his every word. TheRumbaLumba was the first to apparently get into the new beta. Now he has our attention.

If someone else could get the new beta, we can see if there's anything in it other than those music samples.

We need that one gaffer to step in again who gave us the first beta leaks without rumbas ''leakleakleakleakleak'' all over the pics :D.

If someone gives me some instructions on how to do it or something, I would. I'm just clueless when it comes to this stuff, especially extracting it from the PS3... ):

SmithnCo

What is you deal seriously?

That guy post alot of awesome sound videos.

He has a point. Either say what you are hinting at or get off the pot. Did he find some reference to Snake in the Beta? Character, cameo, what? It's not even worth hinting at Snake if you can't definitively say if he's playable or not.

sn00zer

I think the fact he said the game has more than 14 stages is a bigger deal here.

Oh this is awesome if true.... with these games im always more interesting in what characters/call-outs they make...sometimes more so than the game itself
Ill be damned if I didnt pour through every trophy and sticker in Brawl

Maybe a stage for every character? So maybe Medievil, Heavenly Sword, MGS, DMC, Tekken, Fat Princess etc all get a stage?

Given the environmental splendour that's prevalent in it, I'd love to see a stage in Battle Royale based on DmC's Limbo City. Something really psychedelic and alive.

libregkd

Maybe a stage for every character? So maybe Medievil, Heavenly Sword, MGS, DMC, Tekken, Fat Princess etc all get a stage?
Perosnally if there are more stages, I hope that we get some stuff like the Loco Roco and Resistance stage. We need some more franchises reps with no playable character in the game.

Well licencing would be an issue considering all of GT cars are licensed

They can always try and get the X1 in there..

gt5-x1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom