• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Experience 2016 Coming to Anaheim on December 3-4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memento

hWSULC5.gif

WHAT IS THIS

farisr

Stuff I'm expecting from the conference:

Horizon Zero Dawn of course
Crash 1-3 Remake footage + release date
Uncharted 4 SP DLC
Ace combat 7
Yakuza Kiwami + Yakuza 6 localization announcement
LOL, probably only Kiwami
Nier Automata gameplay trailer showing off more RPG elements, demo drops "tonight"
Ni No Kuni 2
Persona 5 English trailer
Street Fighter V Season 2
Nioh (Bloodborne 2 not till E3)
For Honor and Mass Effect Andromeda (if they have nabbed up a marketing deal for those two)
Devil May Cry 5 announcement
please
(possibly console exclusive)

and

another FF7 R tease.

I know Nomura has said we won't be seeing FF7R till KH2.8 is out, but I'm betting there will still be a tease. People arguing that it'd slow down the momentum of FFXV which would've released a week earlier, I think it'll actually have the opposite effect (unless they announced a release date that was soon at the same time).

That's major, will happen at E3.

Assuming Destiny 2 comes out in September - it is the franchise's usual release spot - there is not a cat's chance in hell Activision will wait three months to announce one of its biggest games, if not the biggest game, on its books for next year, let alone one of the most anticipated games of the year.

If this was a Taken King situation, maybe. This is a fully-fledged, brand new Destiny game. They are not waiting until E3. They will show something by the end of the year and you can likely bet it will be either TGAs or PSX where they announce it.

Tripon

Is John Wayne the best airport to fly in?

Are there buses/light rail from Long Beach or LAX to Anaheim?
Yes, John Wayne is the best airport, then a 15-30 minute drive depending how the 55 or 5 is acting to let you get to Anaheim.

LAX, Ontario and Burbank airport are about a 1-2 hour away by car.

I-hate-u

I'll use my E3 wishlist post again because it didn't happen.

1388487382697.jpg

OqRWm22.gif

DMC5 and Bloodbone 2 please. Don't let me down, Capcom and Sony.

For anyone who had gone, is it worth it to go both days? I live in the area so travel is pretty easy.

Hey so I'll likely be driving in from Vegas. If anyone wants to meet up at the event let me know. I'll be going solo, don't really have gaming friends so it'd be nice to go around the event with somebody else.

Edzi

Does anyone know if last years username/pw can still be used? I can't seem to login and the pw retrieval doesn't seem to work, so I'm unsure if I should make a new account.

EDIT: Just made a new account and bought the 2 day pass. Now I just need to figure out travel/hotel plans...

Just bought my 2 day pass. So happy it's finally gonna be here in socal. Couldn't even get the words out when I saw the thread title, cause I wasn't looking forward to this at all lol.

Just to make sure, you HAVE to buy your passes separately, right?

Totally would've been down to go to PSX (and Disneyland by extension) but it's the same weekend as the California International Marathon and I promised my friends/gym buddies/coaches that I'd be there to cheer them on.

Had it been a week later, I'd have gone to celebrate by birthday down there.

Elios83

Excellent!
Really looking forward to see more of Spiderman, Ni No Kuni 2, Crash Bandicoot Remastered and FFVIIR/KH3.

Tagyhag

So those that went last year, is it basically like a Sony PAX with first party and indie booths?

Also, do you get to go to the conference?

Awesome! I really don't know what made some think there wouldn't be one.

Anyway, hoping for more footage of God of War and Days Gone, and a decent bit of Spiderman gameplay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom