• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread | June 2015

Prelude.

Apparently we all had something spoiled in some Danganronpa, thankfully I'm going in completely blind like I was for the first one.

Also, Hotline Miami Collected Edition is pretty much useless, only the first one is one the cart/disc, 2 is just a voucher. I was going to import but now, nope.

Apparently we all had something spoiled in some Danganronpa, thankfully I'm going in completely blind like I was for the first one.

Also, Hotline Miami Collected Edition is pretty much useless, only the first one is one the cart/disc, 2 is just a voucher. I was going to import but now, nope.

Even as a journalist who covers Vita games, I'm going to be going in blind to Another Episode. Not sure how I managed it so far, but I did. :)

Is this definitely confirmed now? It's on my wishlist on Play-Asia but I might as well take it off it that's the case.

Prelude.

There is one character that might show up in the press material before release that'll be a spoiler for people.
To who? Even Danganronpa players? If it is who I think it is it shouldn't be a spoiler since it's a prequel but maybe it's not him/her.

Is this definitely confirmed now? It's on my wishlist on Play-Asia but I might as well take it off it that's the case.
I don't know, that's what AmiAmi says.

Edit: Even Amazon JP so I'd say it's confirmed.

●仕様詳細
・1作目「HOTLINE MIAMI」PS Vitaカード仕様
・2作目「HOTLINE MIAMI2 Wrong Numbers 」封入ダウンロードコード仕様

I don't know, that's what AmiAmi says.

Edit: Even Amazon JP so I'd say it's confirmed.

●仕様詳細
・1作目「HOTLINE MIAMI」PS Vitaカード仕様
・2作目「HOTLINE MIAMI2 Wrong Numbers 」封入ダウンロードコード仕様

Yes. First game on the cart, download code for the second game, both in japanese.

Meh, thanks for that, saved me an import.

Shame too. The box art is lovely.

Prelude.

The only possible explanation is that they didn't want to develop a "select game" screen since both games can fit in a Vita cart. (and a BD too obviously)

Prelude.

Yeah. I was just surprised this title is retail for Vita.
Unless I'm misremembering FFX|X-2 sold 75k (at launch?) in NA so I guess it makes sense.

Oh, it's £40 on Vita and £45 on PS4 on Amazon UK. That's weird.

€50 Vita and €70 PS4 on Amazon FR, prices are all over the place.

Unless I'm misremembering FFX|X-2 sold 75k (at launch?) in NA so I guess it makes sense.

Oh, it's £40 on Vita and £45 on PS4 on Amazon UK. That's weird.

€50 Vita and €70 PS4 on Amazon FR, prices are all over the place.

Looking back it looks like FFX/X-2 did 52k it's first month and in December it was hinted that it was at 115k.

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this but if anyone is interested in a Closed Beta for Trans-Galactic Tournament use the code below. It is Multi-Use but I don't know how many redeems it has left.
The game is an upcoming F2P for PS4. It's suppose to be a MOBA.
There is no NDA so you can talk/trash the game or even stream it.

And for transparency I was given the code by for being a member of the PSMVP program and was told I could distribute it. Other than than I have no affiliations with the dev/pub.

N525-3PNH-QG6C

RK128

Hello guys :D.

I never thought about doing this....but I made my first YouTube video! Its....far from the best quality, but it is my first shot at this kind of thing, so I will work on getting better at this :).

Here is the link to the video and its main focus is my reaction to Nintendo's E3 showing, while also touching on how the Sony and Nintendo tackle similar issues regarding bad sales of there consoles. I also cover the Metroid issues regarding the 3DS spin off....though I didn't mean for that to be so long :l.

If you guys want me to cover or talk about anything, please let me know :D. I also plan on talking about the Vita in a video after giving my thoughts on Microsoft, Sony and third parties with E3.

I hope you all enjoy it :D.

incpdo

Hello guys :D.

I never thought about doing this....but I made my first YouTube video! Its....far from the best quality, but it is my first shot at this kind of thing, so I will work on getting better at this :).

Here is the link to the video and its main focus is my reaction to Nintendo's E3 showing, while also touching on how the Sony and Nintendo tackle similar issues regarding bad sales of there consoles. I also cover the Metroid issues regarding the 3DS spin off....though I didn't mean for that to be so long :l.

If you guys want me to cover or talk about anything, please let me know :D. I also plan on talking about the Vita in a video after giving my thoughts on Microsoft, Sony and third parties with E3.

I hope you all enjoy it :D.
Good start man!
If I can make a constructive criticism about a detail.
The sound is not very loud but the problem is not that. There is like a weird noise ( I guess the camera). Everything else is good enough for me

Cha

I just watched the KindaFunny 30minute interview with Shuhei Yoshida. Colin asked about Gravity Daze/Rush2!! (at 28:30). But Shuhei's response suggests that the next Gravity Rush is not a sequel. I have a feeling it's gonna be a remake with a completed(or extended) story. Shuhuei's hand gesture when he said that he's been "playing the game for some time" suggests almost nothing about the platform (if anything, it says "PS move" to me). Won't be surprised if it ends up being a Morpheus title.
Can not see through Shu's poker face!

Resident evil revelation 2 vita trailer

https://youtu.be/EY-gJIMixL8

it looks downgraded but clean, we'll see if native res

Graphically it looks fine. Framerate seems a bit rough. I've noticed that a lot of vita gameplay looks choppy on the youtube ads, but play smooth on the system itself. Hoping that this is the case here.

Won't be surprised if it ends up being a Morpheus title.

Ugh. I'm not sold on Morpheus and that would be a massive disappointment if true.

Honestly, I'd prefer it to be on Vita but I could handle Gravity Rush 2 being a PS4 game. I do wish Sony had committed just a couple of ongoing franchises to Vita though... they barely had any handheld franchises back in the PSP days either. It's been a big Achilles Heel for them and it certainly didn't help them out this gen that they had nothing recognisable that they could carry on to Vita (and not even a hint of Patapon or Locoroco, which were the two they actually DID establish).

RK128

Good start man!
If I can make a constructive criticism about a detail.
The sound is not very loud but the problem is not that. There is like a weird noise ( I guess the camera). Everything else is good enough for me

Thank you :). I assume the beeping nose is from the camera and its mic (using my laptops one), so I will work on using something else in the future.

Prelude.

Looking back it looks like FFX/X-2 did 52k it's first month and in December it was hinted that it was at 115k.
Now that I thought about it better I think I remember reading that it was 70k and LR on 360 75k. I have no idea about the timeframe, though. Still, 115k is pretty good in a single region for a multiplat game.

ramyeon

Been so long since I posted in this thread!

Finally grabbed a PS4 yesterday. White model, it's so sleek. Grabbed Bloodborne and Witcher 3 as well. Both great games, Bloodborne is my first Souls-esque game and it's kicking my arse - in a good way. Also downloaded and played through Ground Zeroes, put some money down for a preorder of Phantom Pain right away. It plays so good. My last Metal Gear was MGS3 and so much has changed, but it was such a joy to play.

Been so long since I posted in this thread!

Finally grabbed a PS4 yesterday. White model, it's so sleek. Grabbed Bloodborne and Witcher 3 as well. Both great games, Bloodborne is my first Souls-esque game and it's kicking my arse - in a good way. Also downloaded and played through Ground Zeroes, put some money down for a preorder of Phantom Pain right away. It plays so good. My last Metal Gear was MGS3 and so much has changed, but it was such a joy to play.
Welcome back, and welcome to the party. The Witcher was one of best games I have played in a while, so much so that I played it until I beat it. These days that is a rarity for me lol. Enjoy!

I'm still only 10 hours into W3, but I'm already baffled how anyone could say DA:I was better than this. Even the throwaway sidequests are better, I dunno. I liked DA:I a hell of a lot more than it deserved, but still, this just feels so much more organic right off the bat.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I'm still only 10 hours into W3, but I'm already baffled how anyone could say DA:I was better than this. Even the throwaway sidequests are better, I dunno. I liked DA:I a hell of a lot more than it deserved, but still, this just feels so much more organic right off the bat.

The heart wants what the heart wants.

That's because you aren't just crossing check lists like in DA:I, in W3 every quest has a story with a beginning middle and end, and sometimes the quests even interconnect. The fact that quest devs from this game are working on Horizon: Zero Dawn makes me really excited.

ZeroAKA

Because I can't make Daenerys in Witcher 3.
B6E3_AEIMAAjoAj.jpg:orig
But seriously, DA:I just got more and more boring for me every time I came back to it. I'm not sure if I'll ever have the patience to finish the game.

That's because you aren't just crossing check lists like in DA:I, in W3 every quest has a story with a beginning middle and end, and sometimes the quests even interconnect. The fact that quest devs from this game are working on Horizon: Zero Dawn makes me really excited.

I can't believe how hopeful I am for Horizon right now. That and Nier 2 were my most unexpected pleasant surprises this year.

Li Kao

Good god, after years of waiting it is finally here, still in its postal package, one of the VN that I dreamed of playing. Still would have preferred to play Chaos;Head first but hey, Steins Gate is here. And maybe I'm too hard on them and this was out of there hands, but not giving money to Jast feels good too :V

Now if only I didn't suffer from reading OCD, a fucking VN with that shit won't be a smooth experience.
PQube I did my part, I hope C;N follows !

Edit - Woot ! First physical Vita game, it's a bittersweet feel. I so would like to collect plastic shits, but having a US account it's way quicker to buy digitally. Those things are tiny... kawaii :p

Top Bottom