• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

Anyone have any experience with NISA's phone customer support? I have been trying to call on and off for the past 2 hours and no one answers lol.
EDIT: Got through, fixed up my order. All is good.

jzbluz

Wow Shallie Plus already?
16158194593_1364b95ed6_o.jpg

I didn't understand this at first since I hardly ever use the vita psn.

SCEA is the new Arc System Works confirmed.

I'm still bitter that Magical Beat is out practically everywhere else but in Canada.

Shizuka

I like to order and buy games from the Vita storefront, or the Vita version from the webstore, even if it's cross-buy. The developer and publisher have access to know how many people bought the game and from which platforms. I have to send the message that Vita owners are still buying games. Also, this.

jzbluz

TTGH is cheaper on the psn; I wonder if we're getting a PS+ discount as well.

Edit: Never mind, you can mute the vita by pressing both buttons at once.

Hold the increase and decrease volume buttons at the same time.

I remembered right after I asked but thank you.

Shinriji

Anyone have any experience with NISA's phone customer support? I have been trying to call on and off for the past 2 hours and no one answers lol.
EDIT: Got through, fixed up my order. All is good.

Lucky you. My firefly diary LE was send to my old address (even if I corrected my address way before release), and the USPS is "forwarding" my package for almost 2 weeks now and no NISA representative answer my email.

NISA store is such a mess.

Shinriji

He lives in Brazil, just like me. A long-distance call would cost him as much as the shipping from the order.

A USPS representative told me that forwarded packages can delay a lot. I can call using Skype since I'm outside the US, the problem isn't that. But the lack of communication can be frustrating.

If my there isn't any updates with my order until tomorrow, I'm gonna call them.

You posted a broken link. You should also note it only applies with PS plus.

Lucky you. My firefly diary LE was send to my old address (even if I corrected my address way before release), and the USPS is "forwarding" my package for almost 2 weeks now and no NISA representative answer my email.

NISA store is such a mess.

Yeah, the email section of their website is a mess. I always have to call if I want something done.

He lives in Brazil, just like me. A long-distance call would cost him as much as the shipping from the order.

Alright that explains it. The weird thing is, I emailed them about my problem and they answered within a day recommending that I called in. It wasn't the fastest of responses, but again, it was all done within 1 day of me sending that email.

Tokyo Twilight is up and is $31.99

https://store.sonyentertainmentnetw...ters/cid=UP1024-PCSE00509_00-TOTWGHOSTHUNTERS

antibolo

Banned
It's past 6 eastern and the store update post has still not been published? Is GCT back?

I like to order and buy games from the Vita storefront, or the Vita version from the webstore, even if it's cross-buy. The developer and publisher have access to know how many people bought the game and from which platforms. I have to send the message that Vita owners are still buying games. Also, this.

Yeah I always try to pick the Vita version whenever I buy (or obtain from Plus) a cross-buy game or addon. I'm not sure but I think it actually reflects in their stats.

Tizoc

It's past 6 eastern and the store update post has still not been published? Is GCT back?

Yeah I always try to pick the Vita version whenever I buy (or obtain from Plus) a cross-buy game or addon. I'm not sure but I think it actually reflects in their stats.

I've been calling it GCT for weeks now and you bring it up THIS week? Why would ANYONE expect the store to update in a timely manner still anyways lol.

autoduelist

was hoping for a gta v sale since heists are out :/

GTA games are going to be on sale the week of 4/14 according to the Spring Fever sale schedule.

I've been calling it GCT for weeks now and you bring it up THIS week? Why would ANYONE expect the store to update in a timely manner still anyways lol.

It's been nailing 2pm PST almost every week for over a year... ever since they announced on the blog they were going to try to aim for it. There have been very few exceptions, this is one of them. If I had to hazard a guestimate, I'd say they've hit it at least 95% of the time if you're willing to forgive them a few minutes here and there.

How did you find out? Did you get an email? I just checked my SE purchase history and didn't see anything about shipping now, not did I receive any email.

Check your spam folder? I also received a shipping confirmation.

Yeah, even with that week 1 discount I'll probably still end up waiting on this one. Are you still buying it?

Check your spam folder? I also received a shipping confirmation.
Nope, nothing yet. Although I DID just place the order on the 6th (I remember them saying place it before the 8th to get release date delivery).

Also used PayPal, and funds have already been taken out. So I'm expecting to maybe get an email within the next couple of days hopefully.

How did you find out? Did you get an email? I just checked my SE purchase history and didn't see anything about shipping now, not did I receive any email.

Yeah I got an email, a friend of mine still hasn't gotten his email either. I think it depends on when you got billed. I got billed last Monday.

Is there going to be a Digimon Cyber Sleuth OP? I have my copy preordered on PlayAsia, it would be nice to have some people to talk to about Cyber Sleuth.

Of all the Grace Chens in the world, you're the Grace Cheniest.

Dammit Grace Chen.

We are currently in the Grace Chen wormhole. Here, time moves forward for you but not for Grace Chen, and thus gives her more time for her knitting and to plan for always missing important Vita games in her posts ('cause you know it has to be on purpose happening as often as it does).

When does the wormhole spit you out? Nobody knows. Nobody can know. It's a frickin' mystery, okay?

sgtdecimal

Neo Member
Bought myself a little gift for my birthday. I couldn't decide on which color to get at first but ended up getting the lime green one. I should've gotten this one in the first place over my black one.

3uxt8ks.jpg

Renpatsu

MUSYNC updated a few days ago, anyone been playing?

MUSYNC V1.12
2 new songs (IAP)
After Dawn - An electronic dubstep track
我要买买买 - A high tempo pop vocaloid track

Top Bottom