• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

autoduelist

Funny enough I was offered a review code but didn't need it because cross buy! Man I love cross buy.

I own it on a different (non-vita) account. Grrr. i guess i'm going to pass on it despite really wanting it because i can't justify rebuying it right now. total shame, i'll hate not having it on my vita.

v1perz53

Ugh. That and control schemes printed on the back of the cover suck, give us reversible art. TLOU, Ground Zeros and LBP3 all have cool stuff on the reverse. Driveclub and Killzone are just like "yeah here's the controls, loser"

Yea I hate it too, though I can live since 99% of the time nothing but the spine shows. Honestly I'd take the ugly day 1 edition in a normal box over the steelbook though, I hate how steelbooks aren't uniform with my entire collection, especially when I want to have a bunch of games in series order and a special edition sticks out like a sore thumb. Just my personal OCD though.

As an aside, you can finally search for something in the store, click "see all" and check "games" now to filter out DLC! Finally, that was broken for a while now!

SerTapTap

Yea I hate it too, though I can live since 99% of the time nothing but the spine shows. Honestly I'd take the ugly day 1 edition in a normal box over the steelbook though, I hate how steelbooks aren't uniform with my entire collection, especially when I want to have a bunch of games in series order and a special edition sticks out like a sore thumb. Just my personal OCD though.

Spines being uniform went out a while ago for me thanks to Cero labels. I wouldn't mind them so much if they didn't have super bright annoying colors

v1perz53

Aww, looks like all Persona games are on sale except for Arena Ultimax. Was reading a while ago that Arena + Arena Ultimax continue the story of P4, but that you can get the first game's story as $10 DLC in Ultimax so I was hoping to just get that. Though I may just take advantage of the first Arena game on sale for $20 to see if I enjoy the gameplay enough to get Ultimax on sale, instead of dropping $60 + $10 and finding out I don't like playing it.

Man Type-0 on my TV screen looks way too much like a handheld game. They HDed the graphics but you can definitely tell that this isn't a PS4 game. This could easily pass as a good looking Vita game if I just handed it to someone, not a PS4 game. Also the motion blur is a bit of an annoyance if you move your camera too much.
EDIT: I am not feeling this at all. This motion blur and the weird camera is really bugging me /:

SerTapTap

There's an axiom verge trophy list out, contains spoilers, recommend not reading it (hence no link).

Oh, and it has a platinum trophy, I don't know if that's new news

SerTapTap

Hey, $5 Yggdra Union and $3 Soldner X 1 (PS3 only). I recommend Yggdra if you like SRPGs but only if you either play with a guide or don't give a crap about missables because HOOO BOOOY.

Nice price on Aquapazza. Also the Digital Devil Saga series. I don't think they were ever $5 each. Same for Nocturne.

Hard to believe Stick of Truth is a price change to $5. Still, can't go wrong with that price.

AsfaeksBR

Is Persona 4 Golden for $14.99 a price drop? What about Dragon's Crown for $19.99?
Speaking of which, is DC a cross-buy with PS3? And is the Vita version worth it?

Dragon's Crown can wait. Gonna add money to the wallet this week, Bloodborne and P4G for me!

Can not go wrong with Bloodborne, I can not wait until it comes out. Unfortunately, I have a full day of classes.

You're pretty alright with those two.
And Dragon's Crown is an Atlus game, so they're on sale almost monthly.

Really? I thought it was only Persona and SMT that get discounted frequently.

Shinriji

Soldner X 2 looks pretty close to the ps3 version. Native and 60 fps, there isnt a framedrop till now. They disable the network though.

Base game is 900 mb and the expansion is 300.

dracula_x

dat Vita theme section in PlayStation Store today, especially this
lol

li9Bvdf.png

qqIPUpf.png

SerTapTap

I'm not even going to bother with Type Zero until the demo is done downloading and I play it. The camera stuff certainly sounds like a downer. Steelbook is awesome though, haven't opened the rest yet

Shizuka

I'm in a bad luck zone regarding my latest purchases. Firefly Diary was a target for the customs, my new Vita-2000 had a dead pixel, my HORI filter was a fake, I can't track my 16GB memory card for the life of me.

kevin1025

Banned
Grabbed Citizens of Earth, gotta support the Ontario game makers! (Plus I'm interested in it)

That South Park $5 thing is nuts, anyone who doesn't have it needs to jump on it for that price. Must be a glitch, no?

Edit: Oh, flash sale.

quabba

I'm in a bad luck zone regarding my latest purchases. Firefly Diary was a target for the customs, my new Vita-2000 had a dead pixel, my HORI filter was a fake, I can't track my 16GB memory card for the life of me.

Despair from betraying your danganronoa vita...

autoduelist

Grabbed Citizens of Earth, gotta support the Ontario game makers! (Plus I'm interested in it)

That South Park $5 thing is nuts, anyone who doesn't have it needs to jump on it for that price. Must be a glitch, no?

No flash sale. Just a good price. We might get a flash sale friday, but Tuesdays are just regular update/sale days.

batrush

It isn't an error and there is no active flash sale.

autoduelist

My son got a hold of my vita and quit Oreshika while booting up another game (he has no idea, he's just over a year old).

Oreshika does not autosave. All progress (two or three days worth) lost. My only save was just after character creation.

ugh.

Top of page.
Buy Oreshika. Save often.

Top Bottom