• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PlayStation Network Thread (Vita/PS4/PS3) | March 2015

_hekk05

Banned
Preordered bloodborne along with the spend 100 get 15 bcak, so effectively pre-ordered it with a 25% discount day one.

Also considering getting FF type 0 and selling the FFXV demo code for 30 bucks.

Tempted to get the Disgaea 5 theme, if only JP psn cards were cheaper.

maouvin

Just bought the new Disgaea 5 PS4 theme from JPN Store:

It has custom music, icons and sfx, pretty nice overall.

Needs more Seraphina

Looks nice :) N1 tweeted pics from the Vita theme too, is it out yet?
Not that we'll ever get it ;^;

SerTapTap

Is this about that new GalGun game that was announced? I definitely find it odd that they picked Unreal Engine for a game they're planning to release on Vita.

Wait, Gal Gun 2 is UE4? That's kinda cool, it's nice to see Japanese devs use awesome Western tools instead of seemingly hobbling together engines from scratch for every game.

Gal Gun getting a sequel is still super weird. I should finish my copy...I swear it came with my 360

Kudo

Needs more Seraphina

Looks nice :) N1 tweeted pics from the Vita theme too, is it out yet?
Not that we'll ever get it ;^;

I saw the Vita theme on JPN Store, so it should be up there too.
When trying to access the PSN Store on browser I get stuck in "Loading" so can't link it but I shall link once it works.

maouvin

Webstore is dead here, both on desktop and mobile. Probably because they're uploading those Kiwami demos, right?

Not on JP store.

Actually, it's there! Conveniently placed near the bottom of the theme list. JPY 300.

edit

I saw the Vita theme on JPN Store, so it should be up there too.
When trying to access the PSN Store on browser I get stuck in "Loading" so can't link it but I shall link once it works.

Thanks, found it directly on the Vita :)

I have a really short memory but i don't remember having big problems with class cards, in fact i had some unused class cards, the easy way to get some is to conquer hostesses love, each girl gives you a card IIRC and joins the party.
Reading some guide or the board in Gamefaqs helps a lot.

Yeah I got a few cards through hostesses.
Still doesn't excuse the horrendous drop-rates.

I actually don't mind the grind because I can turn my brain off/focus on other stuff (like reading forums while running between areas).

But jeeze.

Moved on to Sword Art Online.

SerTapTap

Works pretty fast here after the initial load, which was maybe 2 seconds. I want to say it's faster but I can't really tell. Mostly happy for the URL.

v1perz53

Hah, this url changes nothing for me since I always typed in "sto" and autofill would take over from there. I honestly didn't even recognize it was different since I had no idea what the old url was.

Flandy

Finally, Type-0 on Vita :)
CAUhT94VIAA-yTS.jpg

SerTapTap

Ugh. That and control schemes printed on the back of the cover suck, give us reversible art. TLOU, Ground Zeros and LBP3 all have cool stuff on the reverse. Driveclub and Killzone are just like "yeah here's the controls, loser"

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood

Unfortunately that's what I think too. I'm glad that in our community, although we might not be happy with the decision, we aren't throwing baby fits over something as petty as this.
A Vita owner would give 1 star and call garbage games like Persona 4 Golden, VLR, Danganronpa 2, Freedom Wars and others?

Let's not pass the message that only salty Vita owners don't like Type-0, the PSP version was way far from perfect and i guess that the HD version isn't that different(boring and repetitive free time and secondary missions, plain bad rts missions, no team xp and other things killed the PSP version for me, playing a short and limited demo and watching some spectacular trailer are on thing, playing the final game is another), every game get troll reviews and Type-0 won't be an exception.

If you look at his profile you can see he is just a troll, everything got 1 star(vita games included) except for a pair of games and bundles.
It's funny to see that Destiny PS4 got 1 star while the XB1 version got 5 stars and "best game ever made".

SerTapTap

If you look at his profile you can see he is just a troll, everything got 1 star(vita games included) except for a pair of games and bundles.
It's funny to see that Destiny PS4 got 1 star while the XB1 version got 5 stars and "best game ever made".

Hah. They should implement some sort of system where if you shitpost reviews to a certain extent, you're auto-banned from making new ones. Stack Overflow does something like that.

AsfaeksBR

store.playstation.com

New URL. I was using the old link and couldn't get on.

Not sure why it's down on the website.

Thanks. But now the store is in Portuguese, can't find a way to put it in english even though I changed the url, and I still can't log in.

SerTapTap

Anyone got Soldner 2 and tried it on Vita yet?

I was meaning to try it tonight. They puffed it up as "60 FPS console quality port", hope they're right about that. The original was quite fun though I'm not a fan of how much challenge is due to avoiding the environment (I forget if this is a problem with 1 or 2 or both).

Funny enough I was offered a review code but didn't need it because cross buy! Man I love cross buy.

Now it's in english. But I still can't log in.

Ah well I am out of ideas.

Edit: I think this is the second time I have been at the top....If feels good.

TOTP, buy,

Demon Gaze - Because it's awesome
Oreshika - It's worth it just for the music
Bloodborne - Because it's Bloodborne

Top Bottom