• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/28/08 (Dawn of a New Era)

Goldrusher

TheExodu5 said:
Where's today's update? It's laaaaate!
You mean the new thread or the US update ?

US update is at least 3 hours away. That's it's usual time. But it's Qore day, so it could probably be later...

Slaylock said:
It got delayed, which is no surprise if you've followed their development pattern.

http://pain.us.playstation.com/post/2008/09/That-5th-C%e2%80%a6Community.aspx

Amusement Park will release in September, but not 9-4 like we originally planned. The reason for this delay was at least in part due to our retooling the PlayStation®Network trophies.

We are in format testing as we speak. Essentially we have to pass the format test and then get promoted up to the store. So the PAIN team isn’t working on Amusement Park anymore we are waiting for the results. I am really confident we will pass format testing in the next few days. This means unless you hear differently we will be in the store on 9-11. I will let everyone know as soon as I know but right now things look very good.

Yup, I was going to post this too.

I think a correction in the OP is needed.

It will now come out next thursday.

Slaylock

Revolutionary said:
Question about Amusement Park...

...is this a free update to PAIN or is it something I have to pay for?
There will be a cost associated with the Amusement Park. I don't believe they've announced a price.

However, there will be a free upgrade at the same time that will include trophy support.

therapist

anyone know whats coming on na store today?

Pray for wipeout , i really don't think its coming today , but pray anyways people.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
therapist said:
anyone know whats coming on na store today?

Pray for wipeout , i really don't think its coming today , but pray anyways people.

lol, it's not coming today. Don't you think they'd make a big post about it right before it comes out?

Slaylock

About that time (although we probably need a sackboy signal)...

ererm8.jpg

Jim

brandonh83 said:
Hey Sony if you put up Castlevania Chronicles I would give you some money today

That's definitely just sitting around waiting to be released. If not now, I'm thinking October-ish to go with Halloween.

Jim said:
That's definitely just sitting around waiting to be released. If not now, I'm thinking October-ish to go with Halloween.

Probably. I'd be happy if it came out between now and Halloween-ish :D

Wollan

Update info at PS.Blog:
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2008/09/04/playstation-store-update-50/

NFL Head Coach 09 ($49.99)
Brought to you by EA SPORTS, NFL Head Coach 09 gives you the opportunity to make all the decisions that win championships. You can scout players, draft players, sign free agents, chose gameplans, create plays, hire assistant coaches and make all the critical calls to build your favorite franchise into a perennial champion.
ESRB Rated E
File size: 4.84 GB
What is this?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Oh no.

Motorstorm won't be available till next week.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

dallow_bg said:
Wow, so Head Coach officially becomes the first retail PS3 title to become a digital download?
Yeah. Pretty awesome if you ask me.

Crisis

Banned
Very cool that EA put Head Coach up as a digital download but I don't think it will sell very well on disc let alone download.

Erebus

Qore Episode 04: September, 2008 ($2.99 Issue, $24.99 Annual Subscription)

Episode 04 of Qore: Presented by the PLAYSTATION Network explores a number of upcoming games, including LittleBigPlanet, MotorStorm: Pacific Rift and Prince of Persia, it also includes 30-day exclusive access to the MotorStorm: Pacific Rift demo (scheduled to be available 9/11/08), some great artwork and a new mini-game.

File size: 1.54 GB

I'm a bit confused. If I buy Qore now, will I also get the Motorstorm 2 demo or what?

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
DarkUSS said:
I'm a bit confused. If I buy Qore now, will I also get the Motorstorm 2 demo or what?
There will be a link to download Motorstorm within Qore. That link won't be available till next Thursday.

Elios83

At least the fact the demo is delayed could mean that it's not the Leipzig demo but more advanced code but I still wanted to play it today :/ the magazine has enough contents alone btw.

Erebus

chubigans said:
There will be a link to download Motorstorm within Qore. That link won't be available till next Thursday.

And why don't they release Qore next week then? Naruto exclusive demo was instantly available if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, no instant access to demo no buy for me.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
DarkUSS said:
And why don't they release Qore next week then? Naruto exclusive demo was instantly available if I'm not mistaken.

Anyway, no instant access to demo no buy for me.
I dunno, there's a link in the first episode of Qore that's for the SOCOM beta demo that's still not activated yet, so...

Top Bottom