• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Store 08/28/08 (Dawn of a New Era)

dralla

wow, nice to see HC up there even though it won't sell shit, should be 40 bucks. But, good to see EA getting on the DD

$50 for Madden manager?

are they kidding???

"build your play", "draft players", "scout", these are all features that should be in Madden already, the franchise is 20 years old.

Baha

Somnia said:
I should have known itd be the 11-12th...when you reserve it the little ticket thing says available 9/12

Well at least they aren't screwing the ppl who pre-order the game by making them wait a week after Qore subscribers.

Kagari

Crystal Bearer
Xater said:
Wait so we don't even get the Motorstorm demo toay? That sucks...

RAGE

seriously, MotorStorm is probably the funnest time I ever had in a racing game and I hate racing games.

kuYuri

jakncoke said:
Shouldn't HC be like 35 bucks?

You'd like that wouldn't you?

But seriously, checking online, it seems that the PS3 version of Head Coach was release two days ago standalone. Even then, you have to remember publishers can't charge less for DD games because it would piss off retailers.

Slaylock

Can we get any feedback on the Qore content outside the Motorstorm demo? Any stuff worth buying a single episode for?

kassatsu

Banned
Slaylock said:
Can we get any feedback on the Qore content outside the Motorstorm demo? Any stuff worth buying a single episode for?
Almost done downloading... will let you know in a few min.

Installing

kassatsu

Banned
The Qore icon has a sackboy in the background ;o

Stuff:

DEATH ORB 3000 FINAL ENCOUNTER!

LBP:
1 Preview Video
1 "Big Tutorial"
LBP Art
LBP Theme

Motorstorm:
1 Preview Video "Welcome to the Jungle"
Artwork
Demo(not up yet)

Prince of Persia:
2 preview videos
Artwork

Bioshock:
1 preview video
Artwork

What's Hot:
Trailer/Previews (Sanctuary, Kill Bill 1/2, Pirates of the Caribbean, Rise of the Argonauts)
Upcoming Games
Upcoming Blu-Ray movies
Qore Bloopers!

h3ro

I really want the LBP theme! Ugh... I wish there was a way to see all these Qore exclusive themes...

Dante

h3ro said:
I really want the LBP theme! Ugh... I wish there was a way to see all these Qore exclusive themes...

They have a preview of it in the video posted on the Playstation Blog, Looks like a REALLY cool theme.

kassatsu

Banned
h3ro said:
2pous07.jpg

Top Bottom